- » Sweet Potato Apple Pear
Sweet Potato Apple Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet potato apple pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet potato apple pear recipes.
Baked Sweet Potato And Pear
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Scrub the sweet potatoes, wash but do not peel.
3. Slice the sweet potato.
4. Wash and seed pear; do not peel.
5. Lengthwise cut the pear into thin slices.
6. In a shallow pie pan, line the perimeter with... - 41.2415
Sweet Potato Pear Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and the onion and celery to the oil. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except fresh thyme.
4. Heat to... - 49.7792
No Bake Low Calorie Sweet Potato Casserole
A traditional sweet potato casserole is a calorie laden feast but there is a way to make this yummy treat low calorie and healthy. Don't believe us? Then you must watch this video. It will change the way you view sweet potato casserole forever! This is a... - 96.8308
Korean Potato Salad
How about a Korean potatoes side dish? Chef is making a mouth watering potato salad which can also be served as a side dish with Korean main dish. A well shot, well narrated video that gives you every essential tip to make perfect Korean Potato Salad. The... - 121.323
Blueberry Apple Crisp
Apple desserts are sure delight over any occasion and when combined with other fruits, they get even special. Watch Chef Dave showing how to make Blueberry Apple Crisp with frozen blueberries and pears or apples. Heavenly treat indeed! - 109.403
Meat And Fruit Stew
Saute beef in butter or margarine until well browned on both sides.
Add next eight ingredients.
Cover; simmer gently 1 1/4 hours or until meat is almost tender.
Add potatoes, squash and sweet potato; cover; cook 20 minutes longer.
Add pear, apple and raisins;... - 37.3394
West Indian Carbonnade
Trim skin and excess fat from meat and cut into chunks.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole.
Add the meat and cook over a high flame until browned on all sides.
Add the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce, cover and simmer gently for 50 minutes.
Meanwhile... - 41.9626
Alabama Ham Bake
1. In an 8-cup baking dish layer half each of the sweet potatoes, pears and ham.
2. In a cup mix brown sugar, salt, pepper and curry powder and sprinkle half on top of layers in baking dish.
3. Repeat with remaining sweet potatoes, pears, ham and... - 44.4157
Indonesian Fruit Salad
Pour drained pineapple juice into a small pan; add sugar and lemon juice.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle lemon juice over apples and avocados to keep slices from turning brown.
Place fruits and vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Pour cooled... - 44.328
Glazed Pork Shoulder
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a kettle, place the smoked pork. Add in cold water enough to cover the meat.
3) Add in the mixed pickling spices. Let the mixture come to boil on low flame. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or till the meat... - 36.6106
Bhelpuri is a popular snack on the beaches of MUMBAI!!! - 45.3628
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 34.7445