- » Sweet Plum
Sweet Plum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet plum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet plum recipes.
Umeshu And Ume Syrup Oriental Style
Wondering what to do with all the plums in your pantry?? This video shows exactly what you can do with the fruit. Follow the step by step guide and learn how you can prepare Plum Wine and Plum Syrup that can be further put to several uses. - 144.301
Dried Plum Bars
If you’re looking for a healthy after-school snack for your kids or a sweet treat to brown bag to the office, try these Dried Plum Bars. They’re made with heart-healthy rolled oats as the “crust” of the cookie and dried plums for the filling. Dried... - 133.222
Plum And Ginger Jam
The plum and ginger jam is great for breakfast, tarts or even to serve with cheese... the freshness of ginger enhances the flavor of plums and leaves a spicy, lemon aftertaste! - 120.536
Indian Christmas Plum Cake
You can’t think of Christmas without a fruit cake can you? Watch this video to learn an easy recipe to make plum cake at home this year instead of buying it off the shelf from your corner bakery. Loaded with dried fruits, steeped in alcohol, not too sweet... - 118.553
Plum And Banana Puree
I have to say that of all the fruits I love, when stone fruit is in season I could not be more excited. The dark purple hue of the plums is so beautiful and the meat is sweet and when pureed, perfect for a baby. I like adding banana to this recipe because it... - 113.189
Mixed Berry Plum Crisp
This is one of my favorite dessert recipes to make in the summer when berries and stone fruit are in high season. It's simple, easy to make, I can make it ahead of time and it showcases the gorgeous, fresh fruit. - 112.598
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 109.353
1. Defrost butter puff pastry overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Line a baking tray with pastry sheet. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine plum, cornstarch, vanilla, cinnamon, walnut, and sugar. Mix well. Set aside.
5. Cut... - 107.66
Fruity Plum Rice
Bored with regular plain rice - try this fruity flavored plum rice for a change. It's so simple yet taste-wise it's just awesome. Check out the video and prepare at your own. - 102.464
Cashew Plum Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenhait.
2. Place the plums in a casserole dish.
3. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the plums.
4. Sprinkle the amaretto on top.
5. For the crumble: In a bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, salted cashews... - 99.6809
Damson Plum Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add wheat germ, and salt in it, and mix to evenly distribute. Set it aside.
4. In a separate bowl, add egg, vanilla, honey, and... - 97.9878
Plums With Maple Syrup And Greek Yogurt
Fruits are natural sweet foods that are good as they are and good when used in foods. Watch how to make Roasted Plums with Maple Syrup and Greek yogurt along with other sweetening ingredients. Good as an after dinner dessert. - 91.957
Peaches In Macadamia Plum Cream
Want a raw creamy dessert? Your own raw food chef Dan has a quick dessert recipe for his fans and its Raw Peach wedges in macadamia plum cream. Since fresh fruits are available, he makes this recipe. He prepares the cream with plum and macadamia nuts and... - 84.1698
Plum And Blackberry Crumble
If you haven't tried a fruit crumble yet, try making this Plum and Blackberry Crumble . This exotic dessert is economical and it tastes great. Have a look at the recipe details in the video. - 82.4293
Italian Fresh Plum Jam
Jams are frequent foods for use in breakfast, desserts or snacks and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Debi along with an Italian friend making Plum Jam using fresh plums plucked during the end of summer. Freshness unplugged! - 79.5199
Plum Chia Jam
Do you often like to prepare your own jams at home? Now you can add another recipe to your list. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this delicious Plum Chia Jam at home. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 63.2771
Spiced Plum Pie
1) In a large bowl, place plums and dredge lemon juice over plums.
2) In a bowl, mix together sugar with tapioca, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3) Mix in the plums and toss lightly to combine.
4) Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
5) Preheat oven to... - 44.8305
Plum Sweet And Spicy Chicken
Combine white pepper, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in small dish.
Rub inside of chicken with half of the spice mixture.
Stir 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce into remaining spice mixture; rub on outside of chicken.
Cover chicken; refrigerate 1 hour.
Place... - 44.7187
Sweet Plum Rounds
To make yeast dough, follow method for Dresden Slices adding lemon peel with melted butter.
To make filling, beat cream cheese, butter, 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (200 g) sugar, egg yolks, cornstarch and rum in a large bowl.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold... - 44.0338
Sweet Plum Chicken
Cut the chicken breasts into thinnish scallops about 3 1/2 inches long.
Add the garlic and then the sherry and seasonings.
Work them well into the chicken pieces.
Next, add the beaten egg and work it in too.
Discard the garlic.
Dip the strips of chicken in... - 41.8582
Open-face Plum Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Cut the plums into quarters and remove pits.
3) In pie shell, arrange the plums, in tight circular rows.
4) Dredge the plums with granulated sugar and orange peel.
5) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
6)... - 41.6035
Sweet Plums And Oranges
1) In a medium bowl add plums and oranges. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl add lime juice and maple syrup. Whisk together.
3) Pour the dressing over the fruit.
4) Toss well.
5) Sprinkle hazelnuts over it. - 38.972
Sweet And Sour Plum Sauce
Sweet and sour plum sauce is a simple and easy fruity sauce made with red plum jam. A cooked sauce recipe, the sweet and sour plum sauce is combined with vingar and a dash of hot sauce for peppy flavor that goes great with fries or grills. - 20.4724
Mini Plum Puddings
Mini Plum Puddings, Desserts & Sweets, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Mini Plum Puddings from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in... - 0
Beef & Plum Stir-fry, Mains, 4 Ingredients, Cooking With Kim, Kids
Beef & Plum Stir-Fry, Dinners, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim. This simple and easy to make Beef & Plum Stir-Fry from 4 Ingredients kids Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in... - 0
Plum Sharbat / Aaloo Bukhare Ka Sharbat
Learn how to make Aaloo bukhare ka sharbat (i.e. Plum drink) by simply boiling plums, adding sea salt, fennel seeds and jaggery. This is a great summer drink because plums are inherently a coolant by nature. - 0
How To Cook Pluma Moos In Stoneware Ramekins
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards shares with you How to Cook Pluma Moos in Stoneware Ramekins!
Pluma Moos is a Russian or German plum stew, typically served as a sweet for dessert. Ahhh..."soul food" at it's best! These plums came right off my plum tree too... - 0
How To Make Plum Skulls
How to Make Plum Skulls
Learn How to Make Plum Skulls from HooplaKidzRecipes
Kids especially seems to love them. - 0
Flambéed Plum Perfection
Brittany Allyn, host of Savor the Flavors demonstrates how to flambe' using her recipe for Plum Perfection. - 0