- » Sweet Pie
Sweet Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet pie recipes.
Mixed Berry Plum Crisp
This is one of my favorite dessert recipes to make in the summer when berries and stone fruit are in high season. It's simple, easy to make, I can make it ahead of time and it showcases the gorgeous, fresh fruit. - 112.598
Nana's Quakertown Pie
1. Prepare pie crust and lay it in a 9-inch pie tin.
2. In a saucepan, add brown sugar, egg, molasses, flour, and water. Whisk well.
3. Place the saucepan on heat and bring it to a boil.
4. Remove from heat and add baking soda in it. Mix well.... - 101.316
Betty's Springtime Glazed Strawberry Pie With Special Crust
If you are confused what to make for the spring, the glazed strawberry pie with special crust is just the dish you can make in springtime. Chef Betty shows how to bake the delicious glazed strawberry pie with special crust. You can serve this dish with cream... - 99.4539
Delicious Cream Cheese Pie
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumb, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix well.
2. Pour butter ,and mix to incorporate.
3. In a pie plate, transfer the mixture and press it around to come up to the sides and bottom.
4. For filling, in... - 97.5215
Homemade Banoffee Pie
1. Bake pie crust empty and set aside.
2. Put a can of condensed milk into a saucepan with boiling water. Simmer for 3 hours to caramelize. Pour water in pan if required.
3. Pour caramelized condensed milk in pie crust.
4. Peel, and... - 96.1802
In this video, chef Tawnya has a young chef Mia Murphy to show us her favorite recipe. Mia made a delicious dessert called Zserbo using her favorite jam, nuts and chocolate chips. This is a great inspirational video for all those teenagers who want to cook... - 94.9334
Easy Yogurt Sweet Pie
Sweet Pies can surely enhance your surprise parties with close family members. Here is a recipe to make Yogurt Sweet Pie with butter and yogurt as the key ingredients to serve as an after dinner dessert. Enjoy a pleasant evening with this one. - 80.7273
No Crust Brownie Pie
Lightly grease an 8-inch pie pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium bowl, mix eggs with sugar and melted butter.
Stir together flour, cocoa and salt.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in vanilla and nuts.
Pour into prepared pie pan without a pie... - 46.2657
Brownie Mud Pies
Heat oven to 325°F.
Grease two 9-inch pie pans.
In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
Pour batter into prepared pans.
Bake at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes (DO NOT OVERBAKE).
Spread 1/3 cup ice cream topping on each... - 45.8597
Decadent Brownie Pie
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add corn syrup; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Fold in -walnuts.
Spread into a greased 10-in... - 45.1961
Banana Split Brownie Pie
Preheat oven to 375°.
Prepare brownie mix.
Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone.
Pour brownie mix onto parchment, making a 14-inch circle.
Do not bake without parchment or batter will run off stone while cooking.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 44.8426
Brownie Pie A La Mode
Melt margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir in cocoa.
Pour mixture into a large bowl.
Add sugar and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Spread batter in a 9-inch round pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick... - 43.3388
Brownie Sundae Pie
Blend all ingredients except chocolate syrup and confectioners' sugar in small mixing bowl at low speed until smooth.
Beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Turn into shell.
Drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 7 to 9 minutes, or until top is... - 42.6337
Beat eggs until very light and thickened.
Cream margarine; gradually add sorbitol and sugar replacement, beating until light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour and salt; set aside.
Add cooled baking chocolate and beaten eggs to creamed margarine... - 41.9232
Brownie Scotch Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly on rack.
For filling, in mixer bowl beat brown sugar and butter or... - 41.4046
In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and butter; cool slightly.
In a bowl, beat eggs, corn syrup and sugar; stir in vanilla and the chocolate mixture.
Pour into pastry shell.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until top begins... - 37.3149
Four Minute Brownie Pie
Place all ingredients except nuts in small mixing bowl.
Beat 4 minutes, add nuts.
Pour into 9 inch pie pan.
Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes.
Pie will settle like a meringue top does.
Cut into wedges and serve with whipped or ice cream. - 35.6943
Rich Sweet Pie Pastry Or Butter Crust Pastry
1. Sift flour, salt and sugar into a bowl.
2. Cut in butter as for plain pie pastry.
3. Add lemon rind.
4. Beat together egg yolks and 1 tablespoon water or lemon juice.
5. Use to bind mixture as when making plain pie pastry.
6. Add extra water or juice to... - 34.4898
Sweet Pie Pastry
Measure all the necessary ingredients exactly.
Fat for the pastry can be used straight from the refrigerator if it is cut into small pieces.
Sift the flour to remove any lumps.
Because the pastry contains enough fat of its own, it is not necessary to grease... - 34.4007
Beat egg whites and salt till soft peaks form; gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Fold in crumbs, nuts,' and vanilla; spread evenly in lightly buttered 9 inch pie plate.
Bake at 325Â° about 35 minutes.
Spread top with... - 30.7418
Add 1/2 C nuts to prepared brownie mix.
Pour mixture into 2 pie shells.
Sprinkle remaining nuts on top.
Bake 20 minutes at 350Â° F.
The brownie mixture should be slightly underdone.
Serve hot or cold with mocha ice cream. - 27.1202
Peanut Butter Pie
A simple yest delectable pie recipe that will leave you asking for more. - 26.0055
Sweet Pie Pastry
1. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center and add the remaining ingredients.
2. Mix the center ingredients with the fingers of one hand or a pastry blender until blended. Quickly work in the flour. Add a small amount of ice water if... - 25.8116
Shortbread Pie - Pasta Frolla
1. In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar, once done add the yolks one at a time add the sugar and get smooth and even dough.
2. Once done keep it in the fridge for 10 minutes until the butter is hard not firm.
3. Preheat the oven at 356 F /... - 0
Big Boy Stawberry Pie
You can make a Strawberry Pie just like the Big Boy restaurant does. Fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and more go so well together. This is the perfect springtime pie. - 0
Sweet Pie Recipes By Category