- » Sweet Pickled Jalapeno Pepper
Sweet Pickled Jalapeno Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet pickled jalapeno pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet pickled jalapeno pepper recipes.
Stuffed Jalapeno Boats
1. Pre heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Take a paring knife and very carefully cut the top third of the jalapeno pepper and lift it out with a little teaspoon.
3. Set that aside and scrap out the inside, and discard. Once that's complete set... - 0
Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
Makes 24 eggs
Cover the eggs with about 1 inch of cold water in a large saucepan. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. When the water boils, turn the heat off and let the eggs sit for 10 minutes. Submerge the eggs under cold water. Peel the eggs while... - 24.143
Tortilla Pizzas With Peppers And Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Brush one side of the tortillas with 1 teaspoon of the oil and arrange them, oiled sides up, on a baking sheet.
Warm them in the oven for 5 minutes or until softened.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat... - 43.8683
Totem Pole Relishes
Thread first 5 ingredients on 4 skewers, placing pickles on the end.
Stick skewers into the onion. - 25.5793
Hot Pickle Mix
Prepare cucumbers, sweet green and red peppers, carrots, cauliflower and onions.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over vegetables; let stand 1 hour.
With rubber gloves, remove seeds from hot peppers; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine remaining... - 39.2592
Sweet And Spicy Cornish Hens
In a saucepan combine the jelly, the lemon and lime juices, the Worcestershire sauce, and the jalapeno and heat the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, until the jelly is just melted.
Pat the Cornish hens dry, sprinkle them with salt and black pepper, and... - 26.6643
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, red peppers, garlic, and celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn golden.
2 Stir in the chili... - 39.1959
1. In 4-cup measure or casserole, combine oil and garlic and microwave at High for 35 to 60 seconds or until garlic is tender.
2. Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at... - 43.341
This Is It Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the celery, onion, green pepper, garlic and jalapeno pepper and saute for 5 minutes or until tender.... - 32.8161
Chicken Fajitas With Mango Salsa
Drop the jalapeno down the chute of a food processor with the motor running and puree.
Stop the motor and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
Peel and quarter the onion.
Add the onion and cilantro leaves to the processor and pulse a few... - 42.2916
Chicken San Juan
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, and turmeric. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add corn, sweet... - 31.0727
Pepian Verde Sauce
Peel off paper-like outer skin from fresh tomatillos and rinse.
Cook in a saucepan of 2 cups boiling salted water for about 10 minutes.
(If using canned, the tomatillos don't need to be boiled; drain the tomatillos, reserving liquid.) Drain, reserving cooking... - 44.0406
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.5474
Mexican Couch Potatoes With Salsa
Salsa: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, coriander, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; microwave at High for 4 minutes... - 46.9232
1. ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the tomatoes in their puree, the jalapeno pepper, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper and bring to a... - 34.6371
Chicken Picadillo Tacos
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken, onion, sweet red pepper, and garlic; cook until chicken is browned, stirring frequenty.
Add tomato and next 7 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and... - 42.6524
Curried Tuna Mould
Drain tuna and add all chopped ingredients, salt, pepper, curry-powder and Tabasco.
Soften gelatin in cold water and add to hot chicken stock.
Mix Miracle Whip with tuna mixture.
When the gelatin has cooled and begun to thicken, pour a little gelatin in... - 38.2684
1. In a small saucepan cook the onion, covered, in a small amount of water over medium heat till tender; drain. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, the 1 tablespoon water, cumin, pepper, and salt. Stir in the cooked onion, turkey, and... - 37.3993
Mexican Corn Salad
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, water, chili powder, and red pepper if desired. Whisk in the oil until well blended. Or put all the ingredients in a small jar, cover tightly, and shake until well blended.
2 To prepare... - 26.996
Confetti Couscous Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the water and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add the couscous. Stir well.
4) Cover the pan and allow to... - 46.6812
1. To make the cornmeal crust: In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 1 cup of the water. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the remaining water to a boil and stir in the cornmeal mixture, butter, salt, and black pepper. Lower the heat; simmer, covered, for 35... - 36.0414