- » Sweet Pickle Strip
Sweet Pickle Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet pickle strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet pickle strip recipes.
Beans And Sweet Pickle Salad
Mix beans with celery, pickles, tomato, and onion.
Place remaining ingredients except greens in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until well blended.
Pour salad dressing over bean mixture.
Marinate for 1 hour.
Serve salad on bite-size pieces of salad... - 37.7876
You May Also Like!
Pickled Sweet Red Peppers
Wash peppers, remove tops and seeds and cut peppers into strips.
Cover strips with boiling water.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Pack peppers into hot sterilized jars.
Boil sugar and vinegar together 5 minutes.
Pour over peppers to fill jars.
Seal. - 29.579
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Pickles
Peel cucumbers, leaving some strips of green and slice about 1/8 inch thick.
Pour sugar, vinegar and shoyu over the cucumbers and mix gently until sugar is dissolved.
Leave in refrigerator 30 minutes or more.
Stir before serving. - 28.7493
Mixed Sweet Pickles
Break cauliflower into flowerets; there should be 2 quarts.
Cook in a small amount of unsalted water for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
Add cauliflower; simmer for 2 minutes.
Pack into hot sterilized jars; seal. - 38.125
Pickled Sweet Red Peppers
1. Wash and seed the peppers and cut them into one-half-inch strips.
2. Boil the vinegar and sugar together five minutes.
3. While the vinegar-sugar mixture is boiling, pack the peppers into hot clean jars. Cover with the vinegar solution, filling to within... - 21.6714
Sweet Icicle Pickles
Put cucumber strips in a clean pickling container.
Add salt to water and bring to a boil.
Pour over cucumbers.
Weight cucumbers under brine.
Cover container and let stand 1 week in a cool place.
Drain, discarding brine; rinse cucumbers thoroughly.
Cover with... - 35.7901
Sweet Pickled Silver-skins
Pour boiling water over onions, and leave 2-3 minutes to soften skins.
Drain, and cool under cold water; then peel.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup salt over onions, and add the boiling water.
Let stand overnight; then drain, and rinse to remove salt.
Sliver, the green and... - 41.6177
Fry bacon very crisp, drain and cool well.
Add to cheese spread.
Toast one side of bread lightly under broiler.
Butter untoasted side lightly and spread with cheese-bacon mixture.
Spread each slice with 1 tsp. pickle relish.
Put under broiler... - 31.2386
Fillet Of Beef Strips With Onions, Mushrooms And Peppers
1) In a heavy 10-inch skillet, over high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of lard until a light haze forms over it.
2) Toss in meat strips for about 3 to 5 minutes until they are browned on all sides.
3) To a platter, transfer the meat and then add the... - 40.6734
Red Sweet Pepper Relish
1. In a food processor bowl combine red sweet pepper strips, ripe olives, olive oil, fresh or dried thyme, and black pepper. Cover and process with several on-off turns till coarsely chopped. Cover and chill till ready to serve. - 23.8135
Peel cucumbers and cut lengthwise; remove seeds.
Slice in finger-sized strips; cut in desired lengths.
Dis- solve lime in 1 gallon water; pour over cucumbers in crock.
Drain; wash well until water is clear.
Soak in clear water for 3 to 4... - 40.3089