- » Sweet Pickle Cloves
Sweet Pickle Cloves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sweet Pickle Cloves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sweet Pickle Cloves recipes.
Sweet Green Tomato Pickles
Chop or grind tomatoes and onions, and bring to boil in their own juices.
Turn heat low, and simmer 30 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, and simmer, uncovered, until thick, stirring occasionally.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars, and seal.
Makes 8 pints. - 32.7472
Sweet And Sour Lemon Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the lemons into long thin slices.
2. In a thick-bottomed saucepan, pour half a cup of water, add the whole spices, salt and vinegar, and set to boil.
3. When it starts to boil, add the lemon pieces and cook until they turn soft.... - 36.3747
Sweet Peppers & Pickles
1 In a very large bowl combine cucumbers, onions, sweet peppers, salt, and garlic. Stir in a large amount of cracked ice. Let stand 3 hours; drain well. Remove garlic.
2 In an 8-quart pot or kettle combine sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, celery seed, and... - 34.7158
Sweet And Sour Lemon Pickle
Sweet and sour lemon pickle or khatta meetha nimbu ka achar is a peppy and savory lemon pickle made with fresh lemons. A cooked pickle, the sweet and sour lemon pickle is prepared simply with red chili powder, cloves and cinnamon for taste in syrup. - 33.7023
Punk Rock Pickles
Learn how to make punk rock pickles with the Rock and Roll Geek! - 99.6304
Quick Watermelon Rind Pickles
1. Wash, and peel watermelon. Cut, and remove the flesh.
2. Now, cut the white rind of watermelon into ½-inch slices.
3. Wash and cut cucumber, lemon, and ginger into thin slices.
4. Into two clean 1 quart mason jars, add cinnamon... - 100.18
Sweet Peach Pickle
Boil together vinegar, sugar, and whole spice.
Stick two cloves into each peach.
Put a dozen or more peaches in at a time into boiling syrup and cook until they can be pierced with a straw.
Fill jars with peaches.
Cook syrup until thick, and pour.
Fill ja - 26.7559
Aam Ki Chutney - Golkeri - Sweet Mango Pickle
If you're interested in making mango pickle, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make mango pickle step by step. The pickle is a combination of sweet and spicy flavour. You can enjoy the pickle with your meal. Do check out the video for the... - 92.6349
Sweet Pickle Chips
Scrub gherkins and slice enough to make 10 cups.
Toss with salt and cover with 2 or 3 trays of ice cubes.
Let stand 2 hours.
Bring remaining ingredients to a boil.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add sliced gherkins.
Bring slowly to a boil rifting and turning... - 36.2126
Sliced Sweet Pickles
Slice cucumbers, green peppers, onions and garlic paper thin.
Layer vegetables, salt and ice in crock; let stand, covered, for 3 hours.
Com- bine sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, turmeric and cel- ery salt in large kettle; bring to a boil,... - 39.5573
Sweet Watermelon Pickles
You will find the Sweet Watermelon Pickles a rare treat! Prepare the Sweet Watermelon Pickles with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 41.9345
Crisp Sweet Pickles
Place cucumbers, onions and garlic cloves in a large pan; add salt.
Cover with crushed ice and mix thor- oughly; let stand for 3 hours.
Combine sugar, turmeric, celery seed, mustard seed and vinegar in large kettle; bring just to a boil.
Add... - 38.9685
Sweet And Sour Mango Pickle
1. Pound whole cloves and cinnamon to a coarse powder.
2. Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
3. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt and turmeric powder over it.
4. Keep aside for 6 hours.
5. Squeeze out water from it.
6. In a... - 45.4502
Quick Hot Sweet Pickles
Slice pickles into round slices.
Layer pickles, sugar, garlic and hot peppers in jar, ending with sugar.
After sugar has dissolved, and pickles are not covered with liquid, more sugar should be added.
Let stand several days before using.
These... - 29.6858
Jiffy Crisp Sweet Pickles
1. Drain the pickles well.
2. Thinly slice them.
3. In two 5-gallon stone crocks, layer sugar at the bottom and then 2-3 layers of pickles on top.
4. Repeat layering of sugar and pickles , dividing equally between the two crocks.
5.... - 30.8984
Sweet Watermelon Pickle
1. Trim off the green portions of the watermelon rind and cut the white part into 1-inch pieces.
2. Place them in a pan containing strong brine (salt water) and allow them to soak over night.
3. Drain off the brine and add fresh water to... - 36.9403
Sweet Chunk Pickles
Wash and dry cucumbers.
Put cucumbers in a clean pickling container.
Add salt and 1/2 cup vinegar to 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil; cool.
Pour over cucumbers.
Weight cucumbers under brine.
Cover and let stand 2 weeks in a cool place.
Drain, discarding... - 39.2333
Easy Homemade Sweet Pickles
Drain liquid from the jar of pickles.
Cut pickles diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Wash, rinse, and drain the jar; fill with the pickle slices.
Mix in a saucepan sugar, vinegar, cinnamon, celery seed, and mustard seed.
Bring to boiling, stirring... - 33.5825
Sweet Cucumber Pickles
Dissolve sugar in vinegar, add spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Bring to a boil, add drained cucumbers and boil 3 minutes.
Pour into a container and allow to stand for 3 days.
Each day drain off liquid, bring to a boil and pour over cucumbers.
Pack the... - 39.8514
Sweet Tomato Pickles
1. Chop onions, tomatoes and peppers finely.
2. Mix them, cover with salt and allow them to stand overnight.
3. Drain the mixture.
4. Add to this mixture vinegar, spices and salt which have already been heated to boiling.
5. Cook it for... - 43.6573
Lime Sweet Pickles
1. In a 10-quart stainless steel or enameled stock-pot, combine the cucumber slices, water, and lime juice. Cover loosely and let stand overnight; drain and rinse several times. Cover with fresh water, let soak 3 hours more, and rinse twice.
2. Drain the... - 36.2925
Mixed Sweet Pickles
Break cauliflower into flowerets; there should be 2 quarts.
Cook in a small amount of unsalted water for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
Add cauliflower; simmer for 2 minutes.
Pack into hot sterilized jars; seal. - 38.125
Weigh 3 pounds of white sugar and each morning add a handful, stirring well, until all sugar is used.
These pickles will be crisp and keep in an unsealed crock.
Green coloring may be added to syrup if desired. - 26.4727
Pickled Sweet Cherries
Preparation: In kettle combine all ingredients and 1 cup water.
Bring to boil; simmer 5 minutes.
Canning: Return cherry mixture to boiling.
Spoon into hot, clean jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
Wipe rims; adjust lids.
Process in boiling water bath for 10... - 25.1891
Sweet Pickled Figs
Put spices, sugar, water, and vinegar in pot.
Drop figs into boiling syrup.
Bring to rolling boil.
Cut heat off.
Cover and let stand overnight.
Repeat 3 times.
Can last time.
Use slotted spoon to remove from syrup.
Reduce sugar one po - 34.9119
Sweet Pickled Okra
Cut the okra into 2 to 3 inch pieces.
Combine the sugar, salt, wine vinegar and 1 quart water in a large kettle.
Stir until sugar dissolves; bring to a boil.
Pack the okra, garlic, celery seeds, hot pepper and dillseeds in 6 hot sterilized jars.
Add the... - 36.873
Sweet Pickled Crab Apples
1. Wash crab apples and remove blossom ends. Prick each apple several times with a fork.
2. Heat the vinegar and sugar to boiling, add spices tied in cheesecloth and crab apples. Boil gently until the crab apples are tender but not broken. Remove the spice... - 27.3893
Sweet Pickled Cherries
Stone the cherries or slit the skins to allow the syrup to penetrate.
Boil the other ingredients for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan.
Remove the spices and add the cherries.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain from the liquid and pack loosely into warm jars.
Boil... - 34.2661
Easy Sweet Dills
1) Drain dill pickles.
2) In 4-qt kettle, combine garlic, vinegar, spices and sugar.
3) Boil the mixture; simmer 5 minutes.
4) Add pickles.
5) Bring to boil.
6) Pack cucumbers into 4 sterilized hot pint jars; cover with syrup, filling... - 40.1347
Sweet Pickled Peaches
Pour boiling water over peaches and let stand several minutes, then drain and skin. (Some varieties resist this method and must be pared with a knife.)
Cut each peach in half, remove the pit, and pack into 2 or 3 sterilized quart jars (the size of the... - 28.8917
Beans And Sweet Pickle Salad
Mix beans with celery, pickles, tomato, and onion.
Place remaining ingredients except greens in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until well blended.
Pour salad dressing over bean mixture.
Marinate for 1 hour.
Serve salad on bite-size pieces of salad... - 37.7876
Beer Can Chicken With Sweet And Spicy Pickled Vidalia Onions
In our family, you bet Beer Can Chicken is a staple.We’re always adding new twists to the recipe. Lately we’ve been hooked on serving it with these fantastic quick-pickled Vidalia onions—a classic Southern ingredient with an addicting amount of kick and... - 40.773
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Bread And Butter Pickles
Bread And Butter Pickles is served as side dish. Bread And Butter Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetable mixed with pepper, garlic and sugar. It is flavored with vinegar and mustard. Bread And Butter Pickles is used by many food joints across the world. - 42.6953
Watermelon Rind Pickles
These Watermelon Rind Pickles are an irresisitible affair. Try these spicy sourish condiment with pasta or meat for your next meal, or in any other way you want to. Tell me how best you like these Watermelon Rind Pickles. - 36.8495
Pickled Beets Using Spices
Drain liquid from beets into 1 quart measure.
Set beets aside.
Add equal amount of water to beet juice.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until boiling.
Stir in sugar, salt, celery seed, cloves and cinnamon.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until sugar is... - 32.569
Watermelon Pickles is a tasty and addictive fruit pickle that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. This pickle is simple heavenly! Try this brilliant Watermelon Pickles recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is one of my favorites!! - 47.3593
Pickled Crab Apples
Wash crab apples and remove the blossom ends.
Do not peel.
Run a large needle through crab apples to keep them from bursting during cooking.
Tie the spices loosely in a cheesecloth bag.
Combine vinegar, sugar, and water in a kettle; add the spices and bring... - 38.8832
Minted Watermelon Pickles
The Minted Watermelon Pickles is simply mouth watering! The flavor of the Minted Watermelon Pickles is so addictive! It is not surprising that this pickle is finished in a matter of two to three days! You simply have to try this brilliant Minted Watermelon... - 46.345
Pickled Egg recipe.A traditionally made pickled eggs with cloves,vinegar & mustard. - 26.3673
Stir Fried Shrimp With Pickles
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Chop sweet pickles. Cut scallion stalks in l-inch sections. Mince ginger root. Crush garlic.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add scallions, ginger root and garlic; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and... - 36.1928
Spiced Pickled Purple Plums
Wash plums; insert a large needle several times into each plum to prevent bursting during cooking.
Combine vinegar, water, and sugar in a kettle.
Put allspice and cloves into a 1/4 cup measure and add enough broken cinnamon stick to levelly fill the... - 39.5288
Frugal Pickle Pressing
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the mustard, oil, vinegar, pickle juice, thyme, caraway seeds, poppy seeds, salt, cloves, brown sugar and garlic together.
2) Beat a wire whisk, until all the ingredients are mixed.
3) Place in the refrigerator for at... - 42.458
Dill Green Tomato Pickles
Pack tomatoes into sterilized quart jars.
To each jar, add 1 garlic clove, 1 celery stalk, and 4 quarters of green pepper.
Mix remaining ingredients and boil for 5 minutes.
Pour into filled jars and seal at once.
This amount of liquid fills about 6 quarts. - 35.1804
Different Bread And Butter Pickles
"Slice cucumbers, peppers and onions paper thin; break cauliflower into flowerets.
Layer vegetables, salt and ice in crock; let stand, covered, for 3 hours.
Combine sugar, vinegar, spices and garlic in large kettle.
Bring to a boil; boil for... - 40.6386
Cherry Pickle Chunks
Cherry Pickle Chunks is a well loved sweet pickle. My friends are crazy about this yummy Cherry Pickle Chunks! You should try it too! - 39.8643
Spiced Pickled Fruits
Soak prunes in cold water several hours, and drain; pick over cherries, and wash.
Combine next 3 ingredients in large kettle; tie spices in cheesecloth bag, and add.
Bring to boil, and simmer 5 minutes.
Add all fruit to kettle; simmer gently 15... - 40.6438
Moroccan Preserved Lemons Surfinsapo Style
Moroccan cooking often calls for preserved lemons and it’s not lemon jelly or lemon jam! Although it’s possible to buy this at Arab markets or online, you will end up paying about nine dollars for a small jar of Making Moroccan Preserved Lemons... - 124.769
Harvey's Dill Pickles
1. Wash cucumbers; cut off flower end. Cover with ice water; let stand 2 hours.
2. Divide red pepper, dill, garlic, pickling spices and alum between two 1-quart jars. Pack cucumbers into jars.
3. Combine Brine ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
4. Microwave... - 33.0936
Harvey's Dill Pickles
1 Wash cucumbers; cut off flower end. Cover with ice water, let stand 2 hours.
2 Divide red pepper, dill, garlic, pickling spices and alum between two 1-quart jars. Pack cucumbers into jars.
3 Combine Brine ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
4 Microwave 10... - 37.6636
Spiced Cantaloupe is a wonderful addition to your light dinner spread! The pickle are easy to make and are extremely tasty. Try this Spiced Cantaloupe recipe! I guarantee you that it will be a success! - 43.6519
Hot Pickle Mix
Prepare cucumbers, sweet green and red peppers, carrots, cauliflower and onions.
Dissolve salt in 4 quarts water.
Pour over vegetables; let stand 1 hour.
With rubber gloves, remove seeds from hot peppers; cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine remaining... - 39.2592
Garlic Flavored Green Tomato Pickles
Arrange tomatoes and onions in layers in a large bowl, sprinkling salt between the layers.
Cover and let stand overnight.
Drain the vegetables in a colander and rinse them thoroughly under cold running water to remove excess salt.
While vegetables are... - 42.4631
Green Tomato Pickle
Slice the tomatoes and onions thinly.
Remove membranes and seeds from peppers.
Cut the peppers into rings or strips.
Sprinkle the salt over the vegetables in layers.
Let stand overnight.
Drain the vegetables, rinse thoroughly in cold water, drain well... - 46.3421
Delicious Red Pepper Pickles
Delicious Red Pepper Pickles is a tempting and simple pickle that you can put together quiet easily. The flavor of this wonderful Delicious Red Pepper Pickles is addictive. - 37.8414
Easy Pickled Beets
Place small beets together in a jar.
Slice the larger ones and also place in a jar.
Pour good quality cold white vinegar on top to completely cover the beets.
Sprinkle into each jar 1 teaspoon (5 mL) or 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of white... - 30.9076
Pickled Onion Rings And Carrots
Peel carrots and cut in 2 1/2 to 3 inch lengths.
In small saucepan simmer carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes.
Drain the carrots thoroughly; cut into thin sticks.
In saucepan combine the 3/4 cup, water, vinegar, sugar, stick cinnamon,... - 42.0823
Green Tomato Pickle
Combine sliced green tomatoes and onions.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let mixture stand for 12 hours.
Pour fresh water over mixture and drain.
Heat vinegar to boiling point, and add green and red peppers, garlic, honey, dry mustard and ginger.
Then add tomato-onion... - 45.4228
Crisp Bread And Butter Pickles
Slice cucumbers into paper-thin slices, leaving the peel on.
Slice onions into thin rings.
Cut peppers into thin rings or strips.
Dissolve coarse salt in the water and pour over the sliced vegetables.
Put some ice on top of cucumbers.
Use about 1 quart... - 43.2426
Bread And Butter Pickles
1) Wash cucumber and slice them.
2) Slice onions 1/8 inch thick.
3) Wash peppers and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
4) In a bowl add ice water and stir in salt in it.
5) Pour water over vegetables and let stand 3 hours.
6) Drain well from... - 42.8722
Combine first four ingredients in a bowl.
Have cauliflower pieces fairly uniform in size, and cut-up peppers prepared in either strips or small squares.
Sprinkle with salt; let stand overnight.
In the morning rinse lightly with fresh cold water and... - 29.7251
Rainbow Pickled Peppers
Wash the peppers and cut in rings, removing the seeds.
Place in a large shallow dish and sprinkle with the salt.
Pour about 6 cups of water over the peppers and let stand overnight.
Drain the peppers, then rinse and drain again.
Combine the vinegar with 1 cup... - 34.4924
Aunt Vinnie's Piccalilli
Prepare the vegetables.
Chop finely or put through coarse blade of food chopper Put vegetables into large kettle; add vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, mace, and mustard seed, and red pepper (tied in cheesecloth).
Stir over medium heat... - 34.7512
Pork Chops With Ham And Pickles
Sprinkle the pork chops generously with salt and a few grindings of pepper, then dip them in flour and shake off the excess.
Heat the lard over high heat in a heavy skillet, then add the chops two or three at a time.
Cook them for about four minutes on each... - 45.5426
Pickled American Jerusalem Artichokes
Put artichokes, peppers, onion and garlic in bowl.
Marinate with vinegar for 15 minutes.
Turn into saucepan, bring to boil and simmer gently about 45 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Add salt and honey.
Simmer an additional 5 minutes.
Pour to... - 30.6698
Mixed Pickled Vegetables
1)In a steamer, cook cut vegetables with 1 tsp salt.
2)In a mixer, grind to a paste the onion, garlic and galangal.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the paste till it turns golden brown.
4)Pour in Maggi Hot & Sweet Sauce and add salt to taste.
5)Put... - 43.3954
Pork Chops With Ham And Pickles
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F before warming.
2) Using paper towels dry the pork chops gently and season generously with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
3) Coat them with flour and shake off the excess.
4) In a heavy 10- or 12-inch... - 42.9278
1) Combine the water, vinegar, salt, sugar, peppercorns, bay leaf, allspice, red pepper and garlic together.
2) Allow to boil or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
3) Cut the knackwurst on an angle into 1/4 inch... - 41.9934
Sweet And Sour Pork
Beat flour, eggs and salt together.
Stir in just enough water to make a thin batter.
Dip pork into batter and drop into hot oil.
Deep fry about 10 minutes.
Lift out with a slotted spoon.
Drain on absorbent paper and transfer to a large skillet or electric... - 44.5898
Sweet And Sour Short Ribs
Trim thick fat from the short ribs, then gash the lean chunky meat cubes to the bone.
Sprinkle with mixture of flour, ginger, salt.
Brown on all sides in hot dripping.
Pour off any excess fat and add the next five ingredients.
Cover and bake at 300F (150C)... - 42.0476
Korean Bachelor Radish Kimchi
Why is it called Bachelor radish kimchi? Well a rather weird name for the dish but it’s delicious and makes for such a summer side and tastes so good with rice. Watch this video to know why it’s called bachelor radish kimchi. It’s an interesting story!... - 118.602
1. Combine vegetables and salt; cover and let stand overnight.
2. Drain off as much liquid as possible, pressing through a clean, thin white cloth, if necessary.
3. Place cinnamon, cloves, and allspice in a cheesecloth bag.
4. Place vegetables, spice bag,... - 39.4767
If you are a pickle fan and cannot eat without a pickle on the sides, here is a Philippine pickle called Achara. It’s made with julienned raw papaya with vinegar, spices and sugar for a nice mixed flavors. Only if the chef had given instructions in English,... - 107.641
Fruity Tomato Relish
1. Put tomatoes, pears, onions, peppers, and raisins in a large stainless steel or enamel pan. Stir in the sugar, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, mustard, ginger, cloves, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and boil, uncovered, for about 1 hour, or until thick,... - 32.1609
Pumpkin And Fruit Chutney
This pumkin and fruit chuteny is an americanised version of an indian sweet pickle. Made with sultanas, zuchiini and pumpkin, the pumpkin and fruit chuteny is cooked with sugar and spiced along with pectin and can be served as a side. - 44.7471
Place all the ingredients in a medium size glass bowl and mix well.
Cover and let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes before serving or chill in the refrigerator overnight.
Stir well and serve on hamburgers or as an accompaniment to meats.
Store... - 33.4294
Sugarless Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce
1) Shred the onion, garlic and dill pickle.
2) In a saucepan, mix the shredded ingredients with the rest of them.
3) Stir well, cover the saucepan and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
4) Use as required. - 37.5781
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Take the breast from the cooked white cut chicken.
Add it to the heated stock and leave it for 2-3 minutes at just under boiling point.
In a small pan, mix together the water, garlic, oil, sugar, tomato puree, vinegar and salt.
Whisk while you bring them to... - 39.5375
Sweet Peppers Stuffed With Garlic Cheese
Peel and grate the onion.
Peel and chop the garlic; sprinkle with the salt and crush.
Finely dice the pickles.
Clean, wash and finely dice the celery with the leaves and chop the herbs.
Mix all prepared ingredients with the cheese, setting aside 1 teaspoon of... - 37.518
Sweet And Sour Soup
Sweet And Sour Soup has a good taste. The mix of mushrooms adds up the taste of Sweet And Sour Soup. Sweet And Sour Soup is an easy to prepare Soup. - 43.9358
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Mix mustard and vinegar to make the marinade and to it, add oil, soya sauce, honey, seasoning, and garlic.
3) Whisk in cucumbers, pineapple, raisins and chicken to the marinade and leave it for 15... - 47.6808
Sweet And Sour Pungent Fish
1) Pare the cucumber and cut in half lengthwise.
2) Scoop the seeds of cucumber and cut in juliennes.
3) In a bowl, combine together cucumber, carrots, pickle, ginger, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, sugar, vinegar and water.
4) Let the vegetables... - 44.9648
Sweet Spicy Cucumbers Over Tomatoes
1. Arrange half of cucumber in a 9-inch pie plate. Top with half of onion. Repeat procedure with the remaining cucumber and onion.
2. Combine vinegar and the next 5 ingredients (through chiles) in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook for 1 minute or until... - 30.0047
Sweet Mango Patia With Fried Bananas
• Peel the mangoes. Cut the cheek on each side in four pieces; so you should get 48 pieces. Set aside.
• Roll the bananas on a wooden board, peel and cut into 1" pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick, and when the oil is hot, fry the... - 32.7251
Sweet Sour Pungent Fish
Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise, remove the soft pulp and seeds and cut into 2-inch-(5-cm-) long matchsticks.
Cut the carrots into matchsticks of the same size.
Slice the ginger and gherkin into even finer strips and put them all into a bowl with the... - 44.6315
Combine all ingredients; cook for 30 minutes.
Pack into sterilized jars. - 30.0265
Cut each shrimp into two or three pieces.
Combine all ingredients. - 23.1439
Apple Chow Chow Relish
Grind the tomatoes and drain.
Grind the apples, celery, onions and seeded peppers.
Combine the ground ingredients in kettle, then stir in the sugar and spices, mixing well.
Add the vinegar, then bring to a boil.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, until... - 38.017
Lake Louise Fruit Relish
Dice fruits and tomatoes.
Remove pits and seeds.
Skins are left on.
Add rest of ingredients and cook in large pot over medium heat, stirring often until thick.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal. - 33.8537
Eight Vegetable Relish
1)In a large bowl mix
green tomatoes, ripe tomatoes,cabbage,onion,celery ,cucumber,green pepper and sweet red pepper together.
2)Add salt and keep it aside in a cool place for 12 to 18 hours.
3) Set it aside.
4)In a 10-quart dutch oven combine... - 46.2704
Combine cucumbers, peppers and onion; sprinkle with turmeric.
Dissolve salt in 2 quarts cold water and pour over vegetables; let stand 3 to 4 hours.
Drain; cover vegetables with cold water and let stand 1 hour.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth... - 46.4459
Eight Vegetable Relish
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add salt, mixing well.
Cover and let stand in a cool place 12 to 18 hours.
Drain well, and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a 10-quart Dutch oven; simmer over medium heat 10 minutes.
Add the... - 36.3718
Chinese Five Willow Sauce
1. Shred sweet-and-sour pickles. Slice ginger root. Cut scallion stalk in 1/2 inch sections. Crush garlic.
2. Heat oil. Add ginger root, scallion and garlic; stir-fry to brown lightly.
3. Stir in fish stock, vinegar, sugar, salt and shredded pickles to heat... - 28.2158
Cook vermicelli in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt.
Rinse and drain.
Put in large bowl and coat well with Girard's dressing.
Add the pickle juice, garlic, dash of salt, cayenne, poppy seed, celery seed and caraway seed.
One hour before serving, add the... - 32.478
Kesar Elaichi Mango Murabba
Murraba or murrabo is a savoury pickle or achar originating in the Gujarat region of India. It is traditionally sweet, prepared with raw mangoes, sugar, and spices, and resembles a fruit preserve, such as apricot conserve or orange marmalade, more than the... - 35.6522
Exotic Hearts Of Palm Salad
If you have long been drawn to the exotic food, this recipe just makes the entire ordeal simpler for you. Betty assembles an exotic salad that gets its kick from heart of palm. Most supermarkets stock heart of palms. Therefore, you can easily make this... - 100.348
Tossed Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Cover and chill.
Serve over salad greens. - 28.1268
Colony Egg Salad
The colony egg salad is a cooked egg and vegetable molded salad. Spiced with nutmeg and cloves, the colony egg salad is flavored with french dressing, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. The white wine lends a special taste to the colony egg salad and is in... - 43.6402
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Sprouts In Soy Sauce
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
2. Blanch bean sprouts. Shred sweet pickles. Crush garlic.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with sherry, sugar and soy sauce. In a second cup, blend cornstarch, cold water, pepper... - 38.1638