- » Sweet Pepper Crab Soup
Sweet Pepper Crab Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet pepper crab soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet pepper crab soup recipes.
Crab And Sweet Corn Soup
Heat oil in large heavy saucepan, add crushed garlic, finely chopped ginger and crab meat which has been drained and shredded.
Fry quickly 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add sherry, corn and stock.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Whisk... - 35.6891
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 45.0198
Sweet Corn & Crab Soup
1. Pick through the crabmeat with your fingers and remove any stray fragments of shell. In another bowl, lightly beat the egg whites until frothy. Add them to the crabmeat along with the blended cornflour and stir well.
2. Pour the stock into a saucepan, add... - 29.4184
Sweet Corn And Crabmeat/ Chicken Soup
1. To prepare the crab flake the crabmeat (or chop the chicken meat), then mix with the ginger.
2. In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the milk and cornflour paste and beat again until smooth.
3. Blend in the crabmeat or... - 43.6008
Spicy Crab Soup
Bright Coral Soup, running through with lots of sweet and succulent Crab...a fantastic contrast to the hot, spiced Soup! - 115.334
Creamy Crab Bisque
Crab Bisque has a Extraordinary tasteThe Peppercorn and Heavy Cream gives the Crab Bisque Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 33.3815
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
2) Now, add pepper, onion, and fennel to it. Mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Stir in 1 cup of water, peppercorns and sherry. Let the vegetables simmer until soft.
4) Bring this... - 39.9369
Chicken Crabmeat Pepperpot
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add chicken and corn to broth. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in crabmeat and remaining ingredients; cover... - 31.801
Oriental Sweet Corn Soup
Heat the stock in a large pan.
When hot add the corn, chicken, crab, ginger and onions.
Simmer gently over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Add cornflour mixture and keep on stirring for sometime.
Add salt, pepper and sherry.
Serve hot garnished with parsley - 37.0806
Hot Crab Aid Cieese Sandwiches
Cook green onions and pepper in butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Remove from heat; stir in crabmeat and next 3 ingredients.
Mound mixture in centers of muffin halves.
(Do not spread to edges.) Place muffin halves... - 34.5963
Brazilian Shellfish Soup
In a wide, deep saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, until tender and translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the jalapeños, nuts, garlic, ginger and coriander, and sauté until heated through and the... - 34.0094
Pacific Seafood Chowder
1. Cut halibut into 1-inch chunks. Drain canned crab and slice. Or defrost, drain and slice frozen crab. Pare potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Peel and thinly slice onion.
2. Saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic in butter in a saucepot. Add... - 37.7869
1. Heat oil in large kettle or Dutch oven, add vegetables and saute until tender, for 10 minutes
2. Add remaining ingredients, except fish and shellfish and simmer gently 1-1/2 hours because the broth will have the best flavor if it is prepared one day... - 45.4677
Sopa De Pescado Gaditana
Salt fish lightly and let it stand for 1 hour.
Heat olive oil and fry whole garlic cloves until browned.
Fry minced onion for 1 minute; pour in 10 cups boiling water.
Boil until onion is soft.
Add fish slices, cover, and boil 15-20 minutes... - 38.3073
Louis S Seafood Chowder
Core but do not peel tomatoes; cut into medium-size pieces.
Clean and snap beans.
Combine tomato soup, water and all vegetables in large saucepan.
Add salt, basil, parsley flakes, sweet marjoram and red pepper.
Cover tightly and cook over low heat until... - 35.3376
Green Beans And New Potatoes For Dinner
Give a twist to the traditional dinner feasts by incorporating exciting changes in the regular recipe. In this recipe, Beryl Stokes adds a modern day twist to the traditional green bean casserole using fresh veggie and Cajun seasonings. Now whoever thought... - 97.9494
Creole Polenta With Seared Scallops
Make your scallops more interesting by simply searing and serving over a creole style polenta. Look at this amazing video is definitely impressive and offers you a great idea for a wonderful meal. Watch the video and try out this recipe for healthy meal for... - 118.735
In The Kitchen With Ken: Seafood Pot Pie
This pot pie is slightly different from the traditional one. This one Ken is showing is using scallops and crabmeat! A wonderful pot pie full of the seafood goodness to tuck into! See more in this video! - 119.122
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015