- » Sweet Pea Soup
Sweet Pea Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet pea soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet pea soup recipes.
Iced Sweet Pea Soup
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a small saute pan, toast the coriander seeds over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until they begin to smoke and release their oils. Transfer to a plate to cool and then place in a spice grinder and process until... - 40.6038
Minted Sweet Pea And Spinach Soup
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add the chopped onions, cover, and cook over low heat until tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, drain the spinach and squeeze out excess liquid.
Pour the stock into the pot, stir in the peas and spinach, and... - 39.9864
You May Also Like!
Vegetable And Split Pea Soup
How about a nice thick soup for a great warm feeling? The recipe calls for split peas, which is what gives it a nice thickness. Further flavored with herbs and vegetables, this is a great healthy option. This soup takes a little time, so you need to plan... - 121.172
Green Pea Soup
Peas impart not only a lovely verdant color to this soup, but also a sweet, delicate taste, which is tempered by the heat of the red chili and black pepper. This creamy, delicious soup is wonderful on a cold winter evening. - 37.8159
Spring Pea Soup
This delicious, healthy and textured soup will be a new favorite in your house. Spring Pea Soup is a refreshingly light soup that contains some of the Springs most popular vegetables. - 69.7221
St Germain Pea Soup
Blend cream of pea soup, chicken broth, carrot, onion, lettuce leaves, mint and sugar in an electric blender.
Cook over boiling water 15 minutes.
Add butter and sweet cream or milk.
Serve with black pepper and croutons. - 39.2947
Red And Gold Split Pea Soup
1) In a heavy pot, saute the onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in the split peas, water, salt, celery leaves and summer savory; allow to boil, simmer covered for 45 min or until the peas are soft.
3) Add the potato, carrot, celery, red pepper and... - 40.4618
Chilled Spring Pea Soup
1. Reserve 4 slices of bacon and chop the rest (if using). Heat the chopped bacon in a saucepan with the shallots and oil over medium heat until the mixture is sizzling. Reduce to low heat and cook for 5 minutes, or until the shallots are golden and... - 38.0175
Chick Pea Soup With Sausage
1 ln a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Stir in the red pepper, carrots, and garlic and cook 5 minutes longer.
2 Stir in the paprika and cook 1 minute... - 39.8166
Snow Peas With Red Peppers
Place the snow peas and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and stir after 3 minutes.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring... - 48.15
Split Pea Soup
Combine all ingredients in a heavy kettle. Cover and bring to boil. Simmer on low heat for about 2 hours, or until vegetables are tender. Remove ham bone; cut away all ham bits to go into the soup. You will find this to be a very thick soup, but nicely... - 23.0343
Sweet Pea Soup Recipes By Category