- » Sweet Paprika Chicken
Sweet Paprika Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet paprika chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet paprika chicken recipes.
Paprika Chicken Roast
All you spicy-food lovers, here is a real spicy chicken recipe for you. You can marinate the chicken in as much paprika as you want. The drizzled honey adds little bit of sweetness to the hot and spicy chicken. Try it out, otherwise you'll never feel the... - 83.4885
Chicken Paprika Casserole
Cook noodles until barely tender, drain and put in 5-quart casserole.
Saute onion in the butter.
Remove onion and, in same skillet, saute chicken a few pieces at a time until lightly browned on both sides.
Add more butter if necessary.
Arrange chicken on... - 37.4552
Melt the lard in a large, heavy casserole or Dutch oven over moderately high heat.
Add the onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the chicken and tomatoes, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in the paprika, chicken stock,... - 45.2802
Quick Chicken Paprika With Noodles
1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove; drain in sieve to remove any fat and set aside.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Add onion, mushrooms and paprika;... - 35.3584
Place giblets, necks and wing tips in saucepan with water, sliced onion, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, peppercorns and bay leaf.
Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours.
Saute' chopped onion in skillet in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine until soft but not brown.
Remove... - 37.8753
Paprika Chicken Filled Palacsinta
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until lightly colored.
Add paprika and garlic and saute briefly until garlic is softened.
Add chicken and green pepper and saute about 5 minutes.
Add broth and simmer uncovered until chicken... - 38.6459
Paprika Chicken Rice
Want a delicious meal in 30 minutes? Here is a Paprika Chicken Rice recipe video by Kimberly's kitchen and she makes this dish in just one saucepan using rice, chicken and vegetables that makes a complete meal. It’s a simple recipe to prepare when you are... - 112.006
1) Dry the chicken pieces gently with paper towels and season them with salt generously.
2) Take a 10-inch skillet and heat lard in it over high heat until a light haze forms over it.
3) Stir in as many chicken pieces, with their skin... - 44.1494
Check out this fabulous smokey chicken dish developed by our friend and contributor Lindsey Singletom.....this recipe is a keeper - 118.703
Lightly brown chicken pieces in lard.
Remove, and set aside.
Drain off most of the fat, add onions and garlic, and saute for 10 min.
Remove pan from heat, add paprika, and stir well.
Return to heat, cover, and continue to cook for 30 min. (Be careful not to... - 43.8822
Homemade Chicken Paprika
Wipe chicken and pat dry.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium low heat; cook onions, covered and stirring periodically, for 5 minutes without browning.
Add paprika and increase heat to medium high; immediately nestle chicken pieces in onions.
Cook, turning... - 38.5673
Chicken With Spicy Paprika Sauce
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of paprika. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
2. Add onion to pan and cook,... - 31.1773
Paprika Chicken is a terrific spicy chicken with creamy gravy that you will love to have with pasta. Enjoy this as a casual or party meal with family and friends. Come back here and express what you think about this Paprika Chicken. - 48.0079
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or till chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
2. Add... - 36.3083
1)In skillet heat oil.
2)Add chicken putting the skin sides down, let it become brown on one side over medium heat.
3)Cut onions and add to chicken.
4)Also seed and cut pepper and tomato coarsely add to skillet, and turn chicken.
5)Add paprika to... - 46.2857
Creamy Paprika Chicken
Melt butter in heavy deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken in batches and brown on all sides.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Add onions and paprika to skillet; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft but not browned, about 10... - 39.3489
Chicken Stuffed Palacsinta With Hungarian Paprika And Sour Cream
For palacsinta: Combine milk, eggs, paprika and salt in medium bowl and whisk to blend.
Gradually add flour, whisking until smooth.
Blend in melted butter.
(Batter can also be made in processor or blender.) Strain batter.
Stir in parsley.
Refrigerate 1 to 2... - 44.352
Chicken In Paprika Laced Walnut Sauce
PUT THE ONION, carrot, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt in a large pot with the water.
Bring to a boil and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Add the chicken pieces, with more hot water if needed to fully cover the chicken, and simmer until the meat is... - 44.8227
Paprika Braised Chicken With Fruity Sauerkraut
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute, stirring continuously, until the onion begins to turn golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove the... - 37.5657
1) Rinse the chicken pieces, discard any excess fat and dry them.
2) In a large heavy pot, saute the onions in the lard over a low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until soft. Sprinkle with the paprika, stir and cook for 1 minute.
3) Stir in... - 44.9011
Paprika Veal Schnitzel
Ask your butcher to cut the meat into 1/4 -inch slices and pound them flat.
Cut incisions at borders.
Dip them on one side into flour, shake off excess.
Now heat the fat, cook schnitzel over medium heat for 3 minutes each side, the flour-covered side first;... - 42.9278
1) Cook the potatoes for 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water.
2) Skin the potatoes and slice them into 1/4-inch pieces.
3) Take a 4-quart saucepan or casserole and heat lard in it until a light haze forms over it.
4) Add in onions and... - 44.6454
Veal Cutlets With Paprika
1) In a baking dish, marinate the cutlets in the lemon juice for 1 hour, turning them every 20 minutes or so.
2) Pat them dry with paper towels, salt them, then dip them in flour and shake off the excess.
3) In a heavy 12-inch skillet,... - 47.4678
Braised Pork Chops In Dill And Paprika Sauce
1) Season the chops generously with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
2) Coat the chops with flour and shake off the excess.
3) Take a 12-inch skillet and heat lard over high heat in it until a light haze forms over it.
4) Add in pork chops and... - 43.1316
Braised Pork Roast With Paprika, Capers And Caraway
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) In a 4-quart casserole, heat the lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) Over high heat add the pork and turn it with a fork, brown it on all sidesâ€” about 10 or 15 minutes... - 44.8685
Hungarian Paprika Potatoes
Heat the butter in a heavy casserole.
Cook the onion until soft.
Add the potatoes, water, a little salt, the paprika and a little pepper and the bay leaves.
Simmer covered over moderate heat for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but... - 45.0418
Creamy Paprika Potatoes
1. In a medium-size heavy pot, pour oil and heat over medium-low heat.
2. Stir in onion and cook for about 10 minutes until wilted.
3. Remove the pot from heat.
4. Add paprika to the pot; stir.
5. Add potatoes and broth.
6. Bring the mixture to a... - 43.5581
Chicken Livers Paprikash
Rinse livers; drain very well.
Remove fat or connective tissue.
Melt butter in large heavy skillet over moderate heat.
Add onions and garlic; cook, stirring, until browned.
Remove from heat.
Add paprika, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Add chicken broth;... - 41.9403
Chicken Wings Paella
Chicken Wings Paella is prepared with chicken, Italian-sausage, vegetables, orzo and spices adding to the richness and visual appeal of the dish. Here is the perfect Chicken Paella recipe for a successful party! Check out and post your comment. - 33.5185
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and black pepper.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown on each side for 6 to 7 minutes.
Drain on paper toweling.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the... - 42.0692
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 119.919
Chicken With Sweet Onions
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Mix together salt, pepper, and paprika; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
Arrange chicken, skin side down, in a shallow greased 2-quart baking dish.
Bake,... - 43.011
Chicken With Sweet Onions
Spread almonds in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan.
Toast nuts in a 350° oven until golden, about 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
Increase oven temperature to 400°.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Sprinkle with pepper... - 41.4653
Baked Sweet Sour Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Arrange skin side down in greased shallow baking pan.
Combine oil, honey, lemon juice, paprika, and mustard in small bowl; baste chicken with sauce.
Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken and brush with - 28.9878
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1.Make a mixture of flour, sea salt, paprik aand thyme and coat the chcken pieces with the mixture by rolling over.
2. In a a skillet, heat oil and cook onions and chicken until brown.
3.Pour the apple juice, tomato, honey and... - 44.8522
Stir Fried Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions. Drain and cover.
2. Heat the oil. Add the spring onions and cook over a gentle heat. Mix in the next five ingredients, then stir-fry... - 38.7344
Chicken Egg And Sweet Pickle Salad
1. Set the almonds, salad greens and the paprika aside
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients well till completely combined
3. Heap this on top of the greens and sprinkle with nuts and paprika
4. Serve immediately - 40.721
Sweet And Spicy Herbed Chicken
An incredibly easy chicken dish which is sweet, spicy and sticky and with an Italian twist! Herby, peppery, slightly sweet with a pungent and spicy aroma, the chicken is a burst of flavors. - 123.115
Sweet Chilli Chicken Burritos
1. Marinade chicken pieces in olive oil and paprika powder.
2. Saute marinated chicken and bacon in a heated pan until browned and fat is rendered.
3. Add mushroom, courgette, pepper and onion and saute until soft. Add chopped tomato.... - 103.032
Chicken With Sweet Spices
Combine garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, cardamom, allspice and cumin in small bowl.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks with fingers (be careful not to puncture skin).
Rub or spoon sauce under skin.
Roast as directed in basic... - 35.3628
Sweet N Sour Peglegs
Early in the day combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole and chill 2 to 8 hours.
Just before serving, microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes.
Stir occasionally. - 33.4472
Spaetzle With Sweet And Sour Calf's Liver
In a saucepan, heat the chicken fat (or oil) and cook the onions 5 minutes, or until soft.
Stir in the liver strips, sprinkle with flour and paprika, season with salt and pepper and cook 4 minutes.
Liver should be lightly browned, but very pink inside.
Do not... - 33.6217
Citrus Barbeque Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
The best thing about pulled pork recipes is that they can be enjoyed as a snack, or for dinner or lunch. Great any time of day, these juicy, robust sandwiches are filled with so much flavor you'll be saying "zam zam" with every bite. - 0
Roast Chicken Legs
This is my children's all time favorite dish. They call it "Mama Chicken." The secret is in the slow, long roasting. The method is the same for a whole chicken. Simply season it and make sure your oven is preheated to 350 degrees. Then I cook the leg quarters... - 112.067
Honey Mustard Chicken
Healthy chicken recipes can be boring, but this low carb diet dish is anything but! This Low Carb Honey Mustard Chicken recipe from Kent Altena uses only five ingredients to make a delightful dinner that everyone will enjoy. - 100.201
Sesame Pecan Chicken Salad
Serve as an appetizer with some peach mustard dipping sauce or top off a fresh salad with these crispy, crunchy, nutty chicken tenderloins! - 100.008
Sweet And Sour Lentils
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add the chicken broth and the lentils. Allow it to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame and continue cooking for about 20 to 30 minutes, until the lentils just start to become tender.
3) Mix in the onions, oil, lemon juice,... - 44.3848
Sweet Pepper Coulis
This Sweet Pepper Coulis is a delicious spicy sauce. Try this spiced and peppered sauce with Smokey chard or cod. Your suggestions for this Sweet Pepper Coulis are welcome. - 37.4191
Creamy Sweet Corn And Peppers
1. Heat the oil in a large casserole and add the butter. When foaming, add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until both are soft and transparent but not browned.
2. Add the green pepper, tomatoes, corn and stock.... - 35.9022
Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits
Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits is one of my favorite recipe that is ready in no time. Try out our Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits recipe. I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! These Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits delliver... - 39.1035
Sweet Sour Short Ribs
1) Make light gashes on both the sides of the meat using a sharp knife.
2) Dredge the meat with paprika and garlic powder.
3) In a bowl, mix together bouillon cube with boiling water, until well incorporated.
4) Add vinegar, soy sauce, lemon... - 43.6981
Sweet Sour Shrimp
In large saucepan, combine pineapple liquid vinegar, 1/4 cup water, bouillon cubes, paprika, mustard and pepper.
Cook over low heat until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
Reserve 1/4 cup sauce.
Add shrimp to saucepan; simmer 10 minutes.
Add pineapple tidbits,... - 41.9281
Rockin’ Rocket Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Wash and dry the sweet potatoes and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until soft all the way through.
Kid Job: Kids can do the washing and the drying of the sweet potatoes!
3) Sauté the diced bacon until crisp and... - 31.069
Mushroom Sweet Cream Sauce
Combine mushrooms, onion, a little water, and seasoning, and simmer in the butter until mushrooms are tender; then add flour and fry until lightly brown.
Slowly add bouillon, stirring to prevent lumps.
Let the sauce boil up, slowly add cream, wine, and lemon... - 33.3044
Bitter Sweet Lamb Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim the meat and cut it into chops.
3) In hot oil, brown the chops and put them in a casserole with vingear and 1 cup of water.
4) Cover the casserole and cook it for about 60... - 42.5421
Sweet Potato Pear Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and the onion and celery to the oil. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except fresh thyme.
4. Heat to... - 49.7792
Sweet And Hot Rice
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the onions and 2 cups of the mushrooms; and cook until the onions start to brown, about 5... - 42.4979
Sweet And Creamy Black Eyed Peas
Day 1: Add enough water to the black-eyed peas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Drain the... - 44.0772
White Bean Salad With Sweet And Creamy Mustard Dressing
Day 1: Add enough water to the beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all of the... - 45.7957
Hot And Sweet Turkey
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the turkey evenly with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 4 tablespoons of the stock, set aside.
Preheat a heavy 12-inch skillet,... - 43.8582
How To Bake Chicken With Rice
1.Place one layer of chicken pieces in a container and marinate with pinch of salt, pepper, sweet chilli paprika, basil and repeat the process for additional layers of chicken and refrigerate for the night.
2. Preheat the oven to 250C... - 120.868
Hungarian Chicken Stew
1. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and cook, stirring... - 27.3925
1. Rub the cinnamon into the chicken meat, combine with the yogurt and marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a casserole and lightly fry the onions, chillis, cumin and garlic. Stir in the paprika.
3. Strain the chicken meat, reserving the... - 34.2179
Oven Fried Chicken With Mangoes And Leeks
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix the breadcrumbs, wheat germ, and paprika.
Put half the mixture in a plastic bag with half the chicken and shake to coat.
Repeat with the remaining crumbs and chicken.
Coat a baking pan with oil.
Add the chicken in one... - 40.419
Fried chicken is one of my favorite foods. When you make it at home it can be a lot healthier when you use your oil just once. I recommend safflower or sunflower oil. You can soak the chicken in buttermilk or eggs. Then using a zippered plastic bag coat with... - 126.342
1. Start by skinning and boning the chicken breasts.
2. Take the chicken and cut into 2-inch chunks, also cut the sausage into 12 pieces
3. Take both the chicken livers and bacon slices and cut into half
4. Sprinkle paprika over the... - 43.1376
Sesame Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat the egg and milk together. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, paprika, and sesame seeds in a paper bag.
3. Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and then shake in the paper bag. Place the chicken pieces... - 30.8836
Skin and bone the chicken breasts.
Cut into 2 inch chunks and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
Cut the sausage into 12 equal pieces.
Cut chicken livers and bacon slices in half.
Wrap each liver with bacon, tucking in 1 sage leaf or a pinch of dried sage.
Thread... - 37.3944
Low-fat chicken breasts stay juicy and delicious in the velvety, zesty sauce for this healthy Hungarian chicken dish.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Tangy meat dishes like this succulent chicken often benefit from red... - 35.6251
Oven Chicken Salad
The oven chicken salad is a baked chicken salad prepared with cooked chicken. Mixed together with cashew nuts, veggies and sweet basil for a great flavor, the oven chicken salad is sprinkled with paprika and onions after baking and baked another round for... - 37.6594
Broiled Chicken Flambe
Place chicken quarters in broiler and baste with mixture of butter and seasonings.
Broil, basting several times, about 40 minutes or until done.
Remove to large, deep heated platter.
Dust parsley or celery leaves with paprika and arrange around chicken.
Warm... - 33.8491
Chicken With Carrots And Olives
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook the chicken over high heat, turning once, until it is browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.... - 30.1539
Cajun Chicken Burgers
Many times we get bit tired of making the same type of hamburgers over and over again each time you serve them. This time, the chef Barry has brought a very easy and quick recipe to make chicken burgers. You can use chicken breasts to make this cheesy Cajun... - 127.072
Delightful Chicken Salad
Delightful Chicken Salad is best when served on lettuce leaves with crackers. This delicacy has everything needed for a yummy treat. Check out the recipe of Delightful Chicken Salad. - 25.2959
Pineapple Chicken And Rice Bake
Place chicken pieces, onion, and red pepper into a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
In a small mixing bowl stir together undrained pineapple, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, and cloves.
Pour pineapple mixture over chicken mixture in bag.
Seal... - 40.7194
Salmon Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Combine chicken broth, shallots, celery, green pepper, and garlic in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Remove vegetables, using a slotted spoon; set aside.
Reserve broth for another use.
Drain... - 45.3202
Spicy Curried Chicken With Tomatoes
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and green peppers, and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Add the garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, curry powder, ginger, and salt. Reduce the heat to... - 38.3929
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Depending on your appetite, you could easily feed eight people with two whole chicken breasts. Generally, when I make these I cut the stuffed breast in half. If anyone wants to have seconds great. If not, I have lunch for the following day. These are... - 122.175
Chicken Breasts Florentine
Chicken Breasts Florentine is the outcome of the simple combo of chopped spinach, chicken, and cream. Chicken Breasts Florentine has the perfect combination of flavors. I had to share the recipe with you! It€™s worth trying. - 39.3351
Fried Chicken & Sage Waffles
Have you ever had fried chicken and waffles? I mean… real fried chicken and waffles?? I’m talking crispy golden delicious chicken with soft slightly-sweet buttermilk waffles? If you’ve answered no then we need to change this right now. Fried chicken and... - 0
Lemon, Garlic And Chile Wings
1. Rinse the chicken wings and dry them very well with paper towels.
2. Toss the wings with 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Set on a platter and refrigerate uncovered for 2 hours. ( this will help dry out the moisture, resulting... - 36.2162
Chicken Cutlets Paprikash
1. Trim excess fat off the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Cut the chicken breasts into strips and toss in flour.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the floured chicken breast strips until thoroughly cooked. Remove... - 44.1029
Hungarian Baked Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. In large frypan, melt 2 tablespoons of the margarine over medium heat and cook chicken sprinkled with paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper turning for about 10 minutes such that... - 46.7039
Chicken And Yams
Dust chicken with flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Lightly brown in oil, then arrange in large casserole or pan.
Add to drippings celery, green pepper, garlic, bay leaf and rosemary.
Cook about 5 minutes, stir in remaining seasoned flour, gradually blend in... - 41.9481
Roast Chicken With Rosemary Butter
1. If using vertical roaster, place rack in lowest position and preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine garlic, butter, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper in processor or blender and mix well (lemon may not blend in completely).
3. Stuff mixture under skin of... - 39.0453
Chicken And Cherries
Combine flour, salt, paprika, and garlic salt in paper bag; add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time and shake.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add chicken and brown slowly, turning once.
Add cherries; pour sauterne over all.
Cover and simmer about 35 minutes or... - 33.5965
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic, and cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a small dish.
Raise the heat under the skillet to... - 41.2704
Spicy Chicken In Banana Leaves
1. To make spice mixture, place chilies in a hot frying pan or comal and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Transfer chilies to a bowl, pour over water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chilies and discard soaking liquid. Place soaked chilies, green... - 34.5
Chicken In Banana Leaves
1. To make spice mixture, place chillies in a hot frying pan or comal and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Transfer chillies to a bowl, pour over water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chillies and discard soaking liquid. Place soaked chillies,... - 36.1397
Fried Chicken Shake And Bake
Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
Soak chicken pieces in egg and milk mixture (1 cup milk and 1 egg).
Remove chicken and shake to coat.
Use paper bag.
Brown lightly in cooking oil.
Place browned chicken in baking dish.
Bake 1 hour at 350Â°F. - 42.8316
Creamy Chicken A La King
1) Chop the pepper and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Rinse in cold water; drain.
3) Slice the mushrooms.
4) Cut the cooked chicken into small dices.
5) Cook sliced mushrooms in 1/2 oz butter and a little lemon juice until tender, 5-6 minutes.... - 44.3443
The Greek Cook:drunk Chicken
1) Put the chicken pieces in the bowl and add the beer, orange zests, salt, paprika and oregano.
2) Mix the ingredients together well with your hands. Top with the olive oil.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and put in the fridge for 1 hour.... - 104.561
Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add the first eight ingredients. Mix well.
3. Put chicken into the mixture and turn to coat well.
4. Cover and marinate for a night in the refrigerator.
5. Drain out the chicken from... - 44.6361
Spicy Glazed Chicken Breasts With Corn Bread Dressing
Dressing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender and fragrant, stirring frequently.
Add celery, green peppers, chilies,salt and pepper; cook for 10 minutes or until softened.
Stir in corn... - 44.6496
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine has a fine taste. Cajun Chicken Fettuccine gets its taste from chicken mixed with pasta and tomato salsa. Cajun Chicken Fettuccine is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 43.529
Homemade Chicken Paprikash
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for about 3 minutes on each side or until well browned, then transfer to a plate.
2. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic to the skillet and saute for 5... - 33.5228