- » Sweet Paprika Chicken
Sweet Paprika Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet paprika chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet paprika chicken recipes.
Paprika Chicken Roast
All you spicy-food lovers, here is a real spicy chicken recipe for you. You can marinate the chicken in as much paprika as you want. The drizzled honey adds little bit of sweetness to the hot and spicy chicken. Try it out, otherwise you'll never feel the... - 112.348
Chicken Paprika Casserole
Cook noodles until barely tender, drain and put in 5-quart casserole.
Saute onion in the butter.
Remove onion and, in same skillet, saute chicken a few pieces at a time until lightly browned on both sides.
Add more butter if necessary.
Arrange chicken on... - 37.4767
Melt the lard in a large, heavy casserole or Dutch oven over moderately high heat.
Add the onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the chicken and tomatoes, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in the paprika, chicken stock,... - 44.6355
Quick Chicken Paprika With Noodles
1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove; drain in sieve to remove any fat and set aside.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Add onion, mushrooms and paprika;... - 33.0223
Paprika Chicken Filled Palacsinta
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until lightly colored.
Add paprika and garlic and saute briefly until garlic is softened.
Add chicken and green pepper and saute about 5 minutes.
Add broth and simmer uncovered until chicken... - 37.5548
Paprika Chicken Rice
Want a delicious meal in 30 minutes? Here is a Paprika Chicken Rice recipe video by Kimberly's kitchen and she makes this dish in just one saucepan using rice, chicken and vegetables that makes a complete meal. It’s a simple recipe to prepare when you are... - 139.284
1) Dry the chicken pieces gently with paper towels and season them with salt generously.
2) Take a 10-inch skillet and heat lard in it over high heat until a light haze forms over it.
3) Stir in as many chicken pieces, with their skin... - 44.8783
Check out this fabulous smokey chicken dish developed by our friend and contributor Lindsey Singletom.....this recipe is a keeper - 100.029
Place giblets, necks and wing tips in saucepan with water, sliced onion, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, peppercorns and bay leaf.
Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours.
Saute' chopped onion in skillet in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine until soft but not brown.
Remove... - 36.0933
Lightly brown chicken pieces in lard.
Remove, and set aside.
Drain off most of the fat, add onions and garlic, and saute for 10 min.
Remove pan from heat, add paprika, and stir well.
Return to heat, cover, and continue to cook for 30 min. (Be careful not to... - 42.1641
Homemade Chicken Paprika
Wipe chicken and pat dry.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium low heat; cook onions, covered and stirring periodically, for 5 minutes without browning.
Add paprika and increase heat to medium high; immediately nestle chicken pieces in onions.
Cook, turning... - 36.6447
Chicken With Spicy Paprika Sauce
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of paprika. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
2. Add onion to pan and cook,... - 28.7754
Paprika Chicken is a terrific spicy chicken with creamy gravy that you will love to have with pasta. Enjoy this as a casual or party meal with family and friends. Come back here and express what you think about this Paprika Chicken. - 45.4814
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or till chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
2. Add... - 35.4822
1)In skillet heat oil.
2)Add chicken putting the skin sides down, let it become brown on one side over medium heat.
3)Cut onions and add to chicken.
4)Also seed and cut pepper and tomato coarsely add to skillet, and turn chicken.
5)Add paprika to... - 45.9098
Creamy Paprika Chicken
Melt butter in heavy deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken in batches and brown on all sides.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Add onions and paprika to skillet; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft but not browned, about 10... - 37.1041
Chicken Stuffed Palacsinta With Hungarian Paprika And Sour Cream
For palacsinta: Combine milk, eggs, paprika and salt in medium bowl and whisk to blend.
Gradually add flour, whisking until smooth.
Blend in melted butter.
(Batter can also be made in processor or blender.) Strain batter.
Stir in parsley.
Refrigerate 1 to 2... - 41.6871
Chicken In Paprika Laced Walnut Sauce
PUT THE ONION, carrot, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt in a large pot with the water.
Bring to a boil and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Add the chicken pieces, with more hot water if needed to fully cover the chicken, and simmer until the meat is... - 43.5119
Paprika Braised Chicken With Fruity Sauerkraut
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute, stirring continuously, until the onion begins to turn golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove the... - 37.8395
1) Rinse the chicken pieces, discard any excess fat and dry them.
2) In a large heavy pot, saute the onions in the lard over a low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until soft. Sprinkle with the paprika, stir and cook for 1 minute.
3) Stir in... - 44.1515
Paprika Veal Schnitzel
Ask your butcher to cut the meat into 1/4 -inch slices and pound them flat.
Cut incisions at borders.
Dip them on one side into flour, shake off excess.
Now heat the fat, cook schnitzel over medium heat for 3 minutes each side, the flour-covered side first;... - 40.8815
1) Cook the potatoes for 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water.
2) Skin the potatoes and slice them into 1/4-inch pieces.
3) Take a 4-quart saucepan or casserole and heat lard in it until a light haze forms over it.
4) Add in onions and... - 45.1181
Braised Pork Chops In Dill And Paprika Sauce
1) Season the chops generously with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
2) Coat the chops with flour and shake off the excess.
3) Take a 12-inch skillet and heat lard over high heat in it until a light haze forms over it.
4) Add in pork chops and... - 44.604
Braised Pork Roast With Paprika, Capers And Caraway
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) In a 4-quart casserole, heat the lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) Over high heat add the pork and turn it with a fork, brown it on all sidesâ€” about 10 or 15 minutes... - 45.8861
Hungarian Paprika Potatoes
Heat the butter in a heavy casserole.
Cook the onion until soft.
Add the potatoes, water, a little salt, the paprika and a little pepper and the bay leaves.
Simmer covered over moderate heat for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but... - 44.4864
Veal Cutlets With Paprika
1) In a baking dish, marinate the cutlets in the lemon juice for 1 hour, turning them every 20 minutes or so.
2) Pat them dry with paper towels, salt them, then dip them in flour and shake off the excess.
3) In a heavy 12-inch skillet,... - 46.8847
Creamy Paprika Potatoes
1. In a medium-size heavy pot, pour oil and heat over medium-low heat.
2. Stir in onion and cook for about 10 minutes until wilted.
3. Remove the pot from heat.
4. Add paprika to the pot; stir.
5. Add potatoes and broth.
6. Bring the mixture to a... - 43.889
Chicken Livers Paprikash
Rinse livers; drain very well.
Remove fat or connective tissue.
Melt butter in large heavy skillet over moderate heat.
Add onions and garlic; cook, stirring, until browned.
Remove from heat.
Add paprika, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Add chicken broth;... - 40.8096
Chicken Wings Paella
Chicken Wings Paella is prepared with chicken, Italian-sausage, vegetables, orzo and spices adding to the richness and visual appeal of the dish. Here is the perfect Chicken Paella recipe for a successful party! Check out and post your comment. - 31.5878
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and black pepper.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown on each side for 6 to 7 minutes.
Drain on paper toweling.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the... - 40.726
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 114.313
Chicken With Sweet Onions
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Mix together salt, pepper, and paprika; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
Arrange chicken, skin side down, in a shallow greased 2-quart baking dish.
Bake,... - 41.0822
Chicken With Sweet Onions
Spread almonds in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan.
Toast nuts in a 350° oven until golden, about 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
Increase oven temperature to 400°.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Sprinkle with pepper... - 39.04
Chicken Egg And Sweet Pickle Salad
1. Set the almonds, salad greens and the paprika aside
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients well till completely combined
3. Heap this on top of the greens and sprinkle with nuts and paprika
4. Serve immediately - 40.1983
Baked Sweet Sour Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Arrange skin side down in greased shallow baking pan.
Combine oil, honey, lemon juice, paprika, and mustard in small bowl; baste chicken with sauce.
Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken and brush with - 27.2103
Sweet And Spicy Herbed Chicken
An incredibly easy chicken dish which is sweet, spicy and sticky and with an Italian twist! Herby, peppery, slightly sweet with a pungent and spicy aroma, the chicken is a burst of flavors. - 124.826
Sweet Chilli Chicken Burritos
1. Marinade chicken pieces in olive oil and paprika powder.
2. Saute marinated chicken and bacon in a heated pan until browned and fat is rendered.
3. Add mushroom, courgette, pepper and onion and saute until soft. Add chopped tomato.... - 103.001
Chicken With Sweet Spices
Combine garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, cardamom, allspice and cumin in small bowl.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks with fingers (be careful not to puncture skin).
Rub or spoon sauce under skin.
Roast as directed in basic... - 33.483
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1.Make a mixture of flour, sea salt, paprik aand thyme and coat the chcken pieces with the mixture by rolling over.
2. In a a skillet, heat oil and cook onions and chicken until brown.
3.Pour the apple juice, tomato, honey and... - 44.0862
Stir Fried Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions. Drain and cover.
2. Heat the oil. Add the spring onions and cook over a gentle heat. Mix in the next five ingredients, then stir-fry... - 40.1737