- » Sweet Onion Soup
Sweet Onion Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet onion soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet onion soup recipes.
French Onion Soup
This simple soup is rich tasting and has a fantastic onion flavor with great texture and sweetness. - 121.22
French Onion Soup In A Cheese-topped Onion Bowl
If you love being different, then this will definitely appeal to you…or anyone else!! A rather innovative way of serving a French Onion soup, this soup is simple and makes a great presentation. Be careful not to go soft on those whole onions while cooking. - 119.937
Sweet Onion Soup
1. Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until butter melts. Add onion; cook, uncovered, 30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add broth, wine, and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15... - 35.0884
Keystone Fruit Sweet Onion Bisque
1. Take a stockpot and add some butter into it. Melt the butter and sautÃ© onions in it for approximately 15- 20 minutes.
2. Add flour and remaining ingredients and stir well.
3. Boil the mixture by stirring at occasional intervals.
4.... - 33.4047
You May Also Like!
French Onion Soup Hd
1. In a large Dutch oven, add in the extra virgin olive oil and onions. Cook for 12 minutes over medium heat or until tender and golden.
2. Pour in brandy and let the alcohol burn off. Followed by sugar and beef broth, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce... - 0
Melt butter or margarine in a large frying pan; stir in onions and garlic; cover.
Cook for 15 minutes; stir in soup, milk and pepper; heat, stirring several times, until bubbly.
Make two layers each of beans, cheese slices and sauce in a buttered 8 cup baking... - 33.3962
Sweet N Spicy Onion Topping
1)In a skillet cook onions in melted butter till translucent and tender. This should take about 30min.
2) Further, add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and cook till the water is absorbed and a nice saucy topping is achieved. ... - 31.3639
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Pour the stock into a large saucepan and add 225g of the sweetcorn.
Bring to the boil, add salt and pepper to taste, cover and simmer for 15minutes.
Liquidize until smooth, then return to the pan.
Reheat the soup.
If it is not thick enough for your liking,... - 33.7608
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Dip each piece of chicken in mixture, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
Remove cover; bake an additional 30 minutes, basting twice with remaining... - 23.8648
Sweet Potato-carrot Soup
Place onion, carrots, sweet potatoes, ginger, and broth in a heavy soup pot.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until carrots and sweet potatoes are tender.
Strain the soup, reserving both the solids and the liquid.
Place the... - 40.2527
Sweet Corn And Crabmeat/ Chicken Soup
1. To prepare the crab flake the crabmeat (or chop the chicken meat), then mix with the ginger.
2. In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the milk and cornflour paste and beat again until smooth.
3. Blend in the crabmeat or... - 43.6008
Crab And Sweet Corn Soup
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger and crab-meat, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add stock, sherry and corn. When boiling, stir in blended cornstarch and water to thicken. Remove from heat.
2 Pour in egg white in a thin stream. Garnish with green onions. - 29.5188
Oh So Good Onion Soup
1. In a deep pot over medium to medium-high heat, add oil and butter, slicing onions simultaneously add them and season with salt, pepper, ground thyme and bay leaf.
2. Cook onions with frequent stirring for 15 to 18 minutes, such that tender, sweet... - 44.9786