- » Sweet Onion Kielbasa
Sweet Onion Kielbasa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet onion kielbasa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet onion kielbasa recipes.
Kielbasa And Beans
In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove to paper towel to drain.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings; cook kielbasa in drippings until lightly browned.
Add onion, red pepper, beans, broth and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring... - 30.5234
A delicious casserole with easy cleanup. For more recipes and videos. - 86.9525
Linguine With Zucchini And Kielbasa
1) In a bowl, place together vinegar, sugar, mustard, basil, and 2 tablespoons water.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the kielbasa, pepper and onion until onions are tender.
3) Stir in the vinegar mixture and zucchini, and cook to 2 minutes more.
4)... - 39.6434
Lentil Salad With Kielbasa And Peppers
1. Cover the lentils with 3 cups of water in a bowl; let the lentils soak overnight.
2. Drain the lentils. Rinse under cold running water.
3. Place the lentils in a small saucepan. Cover with water. Add the 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to boiling over medium heat.... - 37.6314
Roasted Onions, Figs, And Smoked Sausage
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and let stand 30 minutes.
Stir in vinegar and rosemary; set aside.
Combine sausage, onion, and sweet potato in a large greased roasting pan.
Bake,... - 33.6669
Sweet Potatoes With Sausage & Peppers
Lisa Shively is busy in her kitchen again and this time she's got a delicious new recipe for sweet potatoes. She's working with the NC Sweet Potato Commission and the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services to help promote sweet potatoes and you'll... - 29.5358
Sausage, Red Pepper And Sweet Potato Stir Fry
Do you want everyday to feel like a party? This dish will bring you the joy it ought to with the sausage, red pepper and the sweet potato stir fry! A beautiful looking dish that easy to whip up. Watch the video for details - 97.7259
Hungarian Sausage Skillet
1. Halve and seed the green peppers; cut each pepper into 8 wedges. Halve the onions; cut each onion into 8 wedges.
2. Saute the green pepper and onion in the oil in a large skillet for 3 minutes, stirring often; be careful not to brown the vegetables.... - 27.797
White Bean And Sausage Soup With Peppers
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add parsley, thyme and bay leaf and pour in the stock.
Drain the beans and stir them into the... - 41.9043
New Iberia Seafood Gumbo
To make the stock: Peel the shrimp and place the shells in a large saucepan.
Devein the shrimp and refrigerate until needed.
To the saucepan, add the water, onions, garlic, celery, bay leaf, peppercorns, and thyme.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the... - 49.1911
Sausage & Sauerkraut Pockets
Microwave a 10 inch browning dish on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Carefully remove dish (the bottom is very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add butter and swirl until bottom is coated.
Add sausages and stir until browned on all sides; then stir in onion.
Cover... - 36.4094
Chick Pea Soup With Sausage
1 ln a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Stir in the red pepper, carrots, and garlic and cook 5 minutes longer.
2 Stir in the paprika and cook 1 minute... - 38.2395
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic powder over chicken cubes.
Heat oil in large skillet or 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Cook seasoned chicken in oil 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently.
Add onions and sausage; cook an additional 5... - 39.4659
1. In a 3-quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the flour and oil and microwave for 10 minutes at full power (stirring twice) or until it is of golden brown colour.
2. In this flour mixture put the onion, green pepper and celery, toss and microwave... - 42.6568
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
1) In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. Cover to keep warm.
2) As the rice cooks, scatter lemon-pepper seasoning and garlic powder over chicken pieces.
3) In large skillet or 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over... - 43.5339
Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the sausage plus the ham, if you wish, and saute for 5 minutes. Add the celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in the flour,... - 36.0528
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 42.5461
Serbian Beans (pasulj Prebranac)
This is a national dish amongst Serbians. The beans used are a sort of yellow bean that has a buttery texture, but if you can't find them in a Blakan market, never mind. You can use Peruanos available in Mexican markets or a mixture of various beans. - 49.4143
Fava Bean And Chickpea Soup From Andalusia
Dried beans are popular everywhere in the Mediterranean. They also have a flavor a tad different than the fresh bean, which means they are ideal in earthy and deeply flavorful soups such as this one from Granada in Andalusia in southern Spain called potaje... - 37.392