- » Sweet Mushroom Stuffing
Sweet Mushroom Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet mushroom stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet mushroom stuffing recipes.
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°).
2. Separate the mushroom caps from the stems. Place the mushrooms and the stems in a large bowl. Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the juice onto the mushrooms. Cover the mushrooms with boiling water and let stand for 1... - 39.3423
Stuffed Mushroom With Hummus
If you are looking for mouthwatering appetizers, your search ends here. Kirk Leins dishes out two luscious recipes — stuffed mushrooms with hummus— that is the perfect appeaser on hungry evenings. Very easy to make and delectable to eat, this one's likely... - 105.166
Florentine Stuffed Mushrooms
These stuffed mushrooms are made with a stuffing of spinach and cheese. Spiced with nutmeg with the nutty and sweet flavor of almonds, the stuffed mushrooms is a baked recipe and can be served with a garnish of extra almonds if required. - 39.1604
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Remove the stems from the portobello mushrooms (discard or save for another use).
Place the mushroom caps on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; fill each with a rounded teaspoonful of goat cheese.
Top each with 1 tablespoon red pepper strips.
Sprinkle with... - 28.6887
Easy Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Remove the mushroom stems, washing each mushroom cap in the lemon water and drying it immediately with paper towels.
Save the stems for soup or sauces.
Spread the cavities with the softened cheese, smoothing off the tops.
Decorate each mushroom cap with a... - 28.6131
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole : Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Wash and clean the mushrooms, remove the stem and pat them dry, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the garlic, fresh parsley and chop the red pepper, keep it aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 40 degree.
4. In a pan brown the Italian sweet... - 0
Eggplant Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a colander place eggplant, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and let it stand 30 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly and par dry with paper towels.
4. With damp paper towels clean mushrooms.
5. Remove mushroom... - 46.1824
Haddock With Mushroom And Bulgur Stuffing
1) Chop and mince the ingredients, as desired.
2) In oil in a pan, stem-stir the peppers and onion.
3) Add 1-2 drops of water to prevent scorching.
4) When onions are transclucent, add mushrooms and saute until tender and water... - 37.2844
Thyme & Zucchini Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and coat a large shallow baking pan with the cooking spray. Remove the mushroom stems and chop them coarsely. Arrange the mushroom caps on the pan, cavities facing up; brush the msides and edges with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
2.... - 36.478
Broiled Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Take out the mushroom stems and chop them.
3) In a skillet, saute the onion and chopped mushroom stems in 1 tablespoon butter for about 2 minutes.
4) Stir in the meat, crumbs, shrimp or nuts, sherry or cream,... - 40.5249
Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Remove mushroom stems, finely chop them, and set aside. Wipe caps with damp cloth and arrange in a shallow baking dish, hollow side up.
3. In a skillet, over medium heat, melt butter; add mushroom stems, garlic, pecans,... - 30.2726
Herbed Mushroom-sausage Stuffing
This tasty Herbed Mushroom-Sausage Stuffing is delightful! It is a family favorite and so I serve it quiet often. Try this yummy Herbed Mushroom-Sausage Stuffing recipe yourself! - 42.8612
Stuffed Cabbage With Mushrooms And Pine Kernels
In a deep, heavy-based pan cook the onions and garlic in the olive oil till golden brown.
A long, slow cooking, covered with a lid, for 15 minutes is preferable to cooking them quickly.
When they are golden and sweet, add the chopped mushrooms and continue to... - 47.6528
Rock Cornish Hens With Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Rock Cornish Hens With Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing is prepared with thawed Rock Cornish hens and wild-rice-and-mushroom stuffing. The combination of honey and lime juice adds a sweet and sour taste to the dish. Set a festive mood for a holiday or any... - 35.7094
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems. Set mushroom caps and chopped stems aside.
2. Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add sausage; cook, breaking up meat with side of spoon, until well browned, about 8 minutes. With slotted spoon, transfer sausage... - 22.9018
Stuffed Sweet Pepper
1. Simmer whole capsicums in enough water to cover, for 12 minutes.
2. Halve and remove seeds.
3. Fill with prepared stuffing. Place in a buttered baking dish.
4. Place tomato halves in between.Bake for 45 minutes in a moderate oven. Add a little gravy into... - 48.3615
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Sticky Rice And Sweet Sausage
Want to try out something different with rice and bell peppers. Here is a recipe to cook bell peppers stuffed with rice and sweet sausage in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great after getting topped with grated cheese! - 123.781
Mushrooms Stuffed With Walnuts And Cheese
Remove stems from mushrooms and save for another use.
Wipe the mushroom caps with a damp cloth or paper towel and set aside.
Heat the olive oil and butter together in a small skillet.
Add the onion and cook over medium heat, covered, until tender and lightly... - 41.8513
Stuffed Mushrooms Italian Style
Remove stems and chop fine.
Remove casing from sausage and put meat in skillet with chopped stems, garlic, and 1 tablespoon oil.
Cook, breaking up meat with fork, until lightly browned.
Add 1 tablespoon oil, the pars ley, and cheese.
Fill... - 37.7206
Broiled Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat broiler. Remove and chop the mushroom stems.
2. In a skillet heat one tablespoon of the butter, add the onion and chopped mushroom stems and cook about two minutes. Add the crumbs, the meat, shrimp or nuts, enough cream or sherry to moisten the... - 28.84
Herbed Bread Stuffing With Mushrooms And Sausage
Preheat oven to 4000.
Trim crust from bread.
Cut bread into 1 1/4-inch cubes.
Arrange cubes in a single layer on 2 jelly-roll pans.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until toasted.
Reduce oven temperature to 3500.
Cook turkey Italian sausage in a... - 40.6626
Remove sausage meat from casings and crumble into a small skillet.
Saute gently, stirring often, until meat is thoroughly done.
Season with fennel and, if desired, red pepper flakes.
With a slotted spoon, remove sausage to a bowl, leaving the rendered fat in... - 42.8861
Mushroom Jack Stuffed Zucchini
1 Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop the pulp out, leave the shell.
2 Steam for 6 to 10 minutes.
3 In a skillet, add butter.
4 Add bell pepper, celery, onion, and garlic to the skillet and saute till tender-crisp.
5 Add... - 44.3895
Sausage & Mushroom Stuffed Peppers
Cut the tops off the peppers, about 1" down.
Remove the seeds and veins, being careful not to tear or rip the peppers.
Put the peppers on a microwave-safe plate and set aside.
Crumble the sausage patties into a no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat; brown... - 37.9787
Mushroom & Cheese Stuffed Eggplant
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise.
Using a grapefruit knife, hollow out eggplant, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
Chop eggplant pulp (you should have about 2 1/2 cups).
In a large skillet cook mushrooms, green pepper, onion, garlic, basil, and chopped eggplant... - 43.7972
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms And Shrimps And Others
These simple gourmet recipe are going to make you want to through a party. Chef Shamy shows you how to prepare three simple holiday hors d’oeuvres that are going to take you only minutes to make using his gourmet products. These recipes are so fast and easy... - 92.1837
Baked Pike Stuffed With Mushrooms, Anchovies And Bread Crumbs
1) Preheat oven to 450Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry it inside and out with paper towels.
3) In a heavy 6- to 8-inch skillet, over moderate heat, sautÃ© bacon until it has delivered enough... - 41.0249
Sweet Rice Omelette
Sweet Rice Omelet! A wonderful and yummy stuffed omelet...it is simply not something you should miss. This tasty dish can make your day! Try this brilliant Sweet Rice Omelet recipe! - 44.8467
Korean Food: Stuffed Cucumber
1. For Dressing – in a medium bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and place in refrigerator to chill.
2. For Beef – in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the beef, except for the... - 0
Two Mushroom Omelette
Soak the dried mushrooms in the water for 1 hour.
Drain, squeeze dry, and chop.
Saute in the butter or oil along with the white mushrooms and the green onion, just until barely tender.
Add the salt, pepper, and sweet vermouth.
Toss, and use for a filling for... - 26.9439
Stuffed Crown Pork Flambe
Stuffed crown pork flambe is a pork roast recipe. Stuffed with a herbed stuffing mix of apples and mushrooms, the stuffed crown pork roast is oven cooked and finished with brandy and can be served with the flames as they diminish for a great presentation. - 48.0446
Stuffed Western Beef Tenderloin
When selecting tenderloin ask your butcher for filet mignon cut 2 inches thick or Chateaubriand cut 1 1/2 inches thick.
Saute' mushrooms quickly in hot butter until limp.
Remove from heat, and stir in parsley and pate de foie gras.
Chill the mixture.
Sear the... - 35.9024
Thanksgiving Cooking -turkey & Stuffing - Part 1(stuffing)
This is the first part of the Thanksgiving series. We start with homemade stuffing. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they... - 116.806
Kasha Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
In a 6 to 8 quart kettle, bring 4 to 5 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add cabbage and cook, submerging with a spoon, for 15 seconds; then remove from pot.
When cool enough to handle, peel off softened outer leaves , being careful not to tear... - 45.9608
Seafood And Mushroom Antipasto
Combine all ingredients and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Serve with crackers or in ramekins with cocktail forks. - 25.8503
1) Wash the mushrooms, remove and chop the stems, place the caps aside.
2) In a pan, saute the onions, garlic and green chillies in the Sasso olive oil.
3) Stir in the mushroom stems and saute over a medium heat until dry.
4) Stir in the... - 45.6879
Bulgur Stuffed Cabbage
1 ln a medium-size heatproof bowl, soakthe bulgur in the boiling water for 1 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, bring a stock pot of unsalted water to a boil.
Place the whole cabbage in the boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Remove the... - 43.7201
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Peel each onion, then cut off the top quarter and scoop out the center until hollow.
(Reserve the insides to saute for stuff ing or other use.) Season the onions inside and out with salt and pepper.
Fill with stuffing and place in... - 37.5274
Individual Beef Wellingtons
Indvidual beef wellingtons makes lovely meat stuffed puff pastries. Prepared with tenderloin steaks and mushrooms, stuffed in the puff pastries and baked, the individual beef wellingtons are herbed and flavored with added wine. - 44.6188
Shiitake Stuffed Steak
1. In a bowl rub garlic powder over steak and keep it aside.
2. In a chopping bowl, chop thyme, parsley, ham and mushrooms.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter in low flame.
4. Add garlic and shallots and brown it.
5. Combine mushrooms... - 46.0666
Vegetable Stuffing For Fish
1) Take a large, heavy skillet and place oil in it.
2) Sauté scallions, celery, green pepper, carrot, mushrooms, and garlic (if wished) in it over moderate flame for 5-8 minutes till pepper and carrot are crisp soft.
3) Remove from the heat and add... - 40.8423
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 46.831
Mediterranean Stuffed Shells
1. ln a small bowl, cover the anchovies with the milk and let soak for 1 hour, then drain and discard the milk.
2. Chop the anchovy fillets. Keep aside until required
3. Preheat the oven to 375degree F
4. Lightly grease a large baking dish with... - 46.7266
Delicious Bread Stuffing
1. Blend all the ingredients together and then use this to stuff a chicken or a goose.
2. Make 12 cups that ought to be enough for a 10 to 12 lb bird - 31.0781
Dolmades Cabbage Rolls Stuffed With Rice
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the stuffing, chop and onion along with all the mushrooms.
3) Fry them in the oil and after a few minutes, stir in the nuts, rice and seasonings.
4) Remove from the heat and add... - 44.5019
1) Cut off the tops of the peppers and deseed.
2) Cut up the tops, reserving 1/3 cup chopped pepper.
3) In a skillet, add 1/3 cup chopped pepper, onion, mushrooms, and wine and cook without a lid till tender.
4) Remove from the heat and... - 47.0443
Homemade Cornbread Stuffing
A cinch to make and mouthwateringly delicious, cornbread stuffing is one dish that is hard to resist. The sweetness of corm combined with a slew of other lip-smacking ingredients gives this stuffing its personality. Just follow the recipe instructions as... - 124.283
Pork Roast With Sausage & Spinach Stuffing
Pork roast with sausage and spinach stuffing is an oven roasted pork recipe. Stuffed with a mixed filling of meat, spinach, almonds and eggs flavored with onion soup, garlic and herbs, the pork roast is cooked to desired doneness to serve. - 44.0806
Baked Eggplant With Lobster Stuffing
Have you ever tried to make a dish with eggplant and lobster ? See this excellent video that displays a great innovative recipe where the baked eggplant is filled with a lobster stuffing and topped with a shrimp & creole sauce. The video is interesting to... - 119.566
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 38.1837
Quail On A Rice Ring
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C)
– Mix the stuffing ingredients. Divide it into eight, and stuff the quails.
– In a skillet, heat the oil and sear the quails on all sides, season with salt and pepper, and put in the oven for about 15... - 35.6102
Minced Beef And Cooked Rice Stuffed Pepper
This is a quick easy recipe to make after a hard day's work. Use frozen cooked mince beef and leftover rice with fresh mushrooms, corn and peas to stuff peppers and have a delicious healthy meal ready in less than 30 minutes. A wonderful recipe for those on a... - 81.2565
Spaghetti-Stuffed Peppers can serve as a great side dish. This Spaghetti-Stuffed Peppers is one which is near and dear to my heart. Here is one recipe you will really love. - 40.6611
Cut off tops of peppers, and remove seeds.
Chop pepper tops; reserve 1/3 cup chopped pepper.
Combine 1/3 cup chopped pepper, onion, mushrooms, and wine in a medium skillet; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until tender.
Remove from heat, and add next 7... - 33.6789
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
For all the Italian food lovers, here is yet another delicacy that you can easily prepare in your very own kitchen. Watch this video to learn this Stuffed Baked Zucchini recipe now. - 83.0585
1. In a wok, heat the oil and add onions, ginger and garlic and saute for a while.
2. Add the zucchini and mushroom and cook for 4 minutes.
3. Add the sweet corn, peas, mashed potatoes, chili flakes, pepper, coriander leaves and salt and mix well.... - 0
Stuffed Pork Chop Supper
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Holding a sharp knife horizontal to the work surface and starting at the rib bone, cut a pocket in each chop (or have your butcher do it).
Sprinkle the chops with the lime juice, coriander, and salt.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil... - 41.9082
Cornish Hens Wilth Challah Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a bowl, mix the 1/4 cup of oil with the paprika, garlic powder and 2 teaspoons of salt; season with pepper. Place the hens in a large roasting pan and loosen the breast skin. Brush the seasoned oil over the hens and between the... - 29.2705
Baked Stuffed Sea Trout
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, the black pepper, onion, green pepper, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the mushrooms. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle the sea trout inside and out with... - 33.832
Vegetable Stuffed Potato
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine broccoli, mushrooms, green onion, red pepper, and 2 teaspoons water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Cook covered, on high 2-3 minutes or... - 40.918
Beef And Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni Or Tufoli
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large heavy skillet, stir-fry the beef and sausages over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until they are lightly brown.
3) Add and stir-fry the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the sauce and... - 44.1484
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a large bowl, combine the Nestle Milk, maida, eggs, water and salt and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Apply a little oil at the base of the frying pan, add a laddle of the mixture and gently swirl the... - 49.3521
Stuffed Chops And Yams
In saucepan, cook apple, celery, raisins, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika in butter until celery is tender.
Trim excess fat from chops.
Slit each chop from outer edge toward the bone making a pocket; stuff with apple mixture; fasten with skewers or toothpicks.
In... - 38.6085
Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
Parboil the shells for 5 minutes.
Remove from water and drain.
Saute onions, bell pepper and celery until wilted.
Add meat and continue cooking until the meat is grey... - 44.3536
Healthy Vegetable Stuffing
Have you been looking for an healthy alternative for the regular bread stuffing? You've just got lucky. This video has a perfect recipe to make a Healthy Vegetable Stuffing that you can use just as you like. Watch it now. - 101.38
Pork Roast With Sausage And Spinach Stuffing
1) In a big bowl, mix together onion soup mix, spinach, sausahe, bread crumbs and almonds.
2) Also add, eggs, parsley, 1 tsp of thyme, 1/2 tsp of garlic and season with pepper. ... - 45.5871
White Bean Stuffed Peppers With Swiss Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, soak white beans in cold water and let stand for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method.
3) On the following... - 43.5657
Stuffed Chops And Yams
1. Trim off fat from chops.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it and add celery, raisins, apple, and ¼ tsp paprika and cook it thoroughly.
3. Create a pocket in the bone by slitting it towards the outer edge and fill it with apple... - 43.637
Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Porcini And Chestnuts
Wash the squabs under cold water.
Remove and discard any excess fat.
Dry them well and squeeze the juice of the lemon inside the cavities.
Season with a liberal amount of black pepper.
Place the porcini mushrooms in a bowl and cover them with warm water.
Let... - 44.9056
Stuffed Turkey Rolls And Pasta
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir and set aside.
Place turkey cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Spoon artichoke mixture evenly onto centers of turkey cutlets.
Roll up... - 42.5123
Chicken Stuffed Palacsinta With Hungarian Paprika And Sour Cream
For palacsinta: Combine milk, eggs, paprika and salt in medium bowl and whisk to blend.
Gradually add flour, whisking until smooth.
Blend in melted butter.
(Batter can also be made in processor or blender.) Strain batter.
Stir in parsley.
Refrigerate 1 to 2... - 44.352
Stuffed Roasted Duck
Hosting a grand family get together? You certainly need to cook up a feast. Try this Stuffed Roasted Duck that is certainly an impressive main dish. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this delicacy at home. - 89.8722
1. Chop the cauliflower, onions, celery, zucchini, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes. Drain the liquid from anchovies and tuna.
2. Rinse the anchovies and tuna under hot water. Chop the anchovies and break up the tuna.
3. Combine vegetable oil, cauliflower and... - 36.6653
Egg Rolls are my all time favorite. I have made this Egg Rolls recipe hundreds of time and every time its just stunt me with its taste. The vegetable with sauces wrapped in a egg roll wrapper gives Egg Rolls a lip smacking taste. Must try it. - 45.1675
Vegetable Medley In Foil
Vegetable Medley In Foil! A delightfully tasty vegetarian dish that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! Try the Vegetable Medley In Foil. You will love it! - 36.573
Chinese Burrttos has a grand taste. Chinese Burrttos gets its taste from chicken mixed with mushrooms and tossed with pepper, wrapped in flour tortillas. Chinese Burrttos is inspired by many resturants all over the world. - 28.3301
Saute pimientos and peppers in oil for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Refrigerate, for at least 8 days before using.
Serve with crackers.
Especially good with poppy seed crackers.
An excellent starter. - 40.9629
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289
Vegetable Medley In Foil
Hey there, this Vegetable Medley In Foil recipe is sure to get you hooked to it! Trust me, once you taste this Vegetable Medley In Foil you are bound to prepare it again! - 49.8234
Planning an Italian style party, then you should miss to add Antipasto in your menu. This truly Italian dish wont eat up much of your time. All you need the right ingredients and the right quantity of ingredients. - 38.8772
Chicken And Corn
1. In a pot, boil salty water and add rice. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add a full packet of sweet corn and boil again for 5 additional minutes.
3. Drain both rice and corn together and toss in hot water.
4. Finely chop the chicken flesh and mix... - 38.8
Cheese And Egg Brunch
Break bread into pieces the size of a quarter.
Place half of the bread in a buttered 3 quart casserole.
Over this spread in layers the mushrooms, olives and grated cheeses.
Spread the remaining bread cubes over the top.
Beat the eggs, add milk and seasonings... - 40.1223
Rice A La Grecque
1. Melt two tablespoons of the butter in a large saucepan and brown the onion in it. Add the garlic, lettuce, sausages, mushrooms and tomatoes. Add the rice and mix well together.
2. Add the boiling water, salt and pepper. Cover tightly and cook over low heat... - 33.8737
Fish Dinner De Luxe In Foil
Heat the butter or margarine in a skillet.
Add celery, onion, and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until mushrooms are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Mix in the salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce, then the crumbled saltines and parsley; blend... - 44.1162
Liver De Luxe
Arrange liver slices in 2 quart oblong glass baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little flour.
Cover with a layer of onion rings.
Mix together next 4 ingredients; sprinkle over onion.
Cover, and cook in Radarange oven 21 to 22 minutes,... - 35.8751
Slice loaf of bread in half, lengthwise; butter cut sides and toast.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate until chilled and heap onto bread.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 40.1908
This is a famous Spanish way with rice, the word paella deriving from the large, round shallow pan in which the mixture is traditionally cooked and served.
First heat the oil in a heavy skillet.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time and brown lightly on both... - 40.0657
Chicken Puff Pastry Pies
Are tired of traditional chicken recipes and looking out for something unique? Then take a look at this interesting video that demonstrates an excellent chicken pie recipe with sweet peas and mushrooms. Surprise your guests and family with these incredible... - 109.415
Scrape carrots, and slice or cut into fingers.
Cut out and discard the core of the cauliflower, and separate the head into small flowerets.
Slice peppers in half, and remove seeds and pulp; then dice in large cubes or cut in strips.
Trim... - 41.6086
Southern Roast Wild Duck
1. Trim off the wing tips of the dressed duck and aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 475° F
3. In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
4. Add and sauté mushrooms until soft and golden brown.
5. Tip into a bowl and stir in rice, egg yolks,... - 46.4725
Pork Chops Toledo
Heat oil in a large skillet; add pork chops and brown evenly on both sides.
Drain off drippings.
Season chops, then add olives, peppers and wine; cover and cook over low heat about 45 minutes, or until meat is tender, turning chops once.
About 25 minutes... - 44.723
(rice, Chicken And Seafood Casserole)
Heat oil in large heavy pan, and lightly brown chicken.
Add mushrooms, onions, pepper, garlic and salt.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Cook slowly 15 minutes.
Sprinkle rice around chicken pieces, and add next 4 ingredients.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Reduce heat,... - 42.0269
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the beef, veal, and sausage.
Brown well, stirring occasionally.
Combine in a large heavy saucepan or sauce-pot the remaining ingredients... - 40.4048
Meatloaf A La Russe
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine the meats and mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining except the mushrooms and... - 44.653
Combine catsup, oil, tomato sauce, bay leaf, and spices in a 3-quart casserole.
Stir in carrot slices.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Mix well and cover with plastic... - 41.1117
For salad: Rinse all vegetables with cold water Line 10- to 12-inch shallow basket with plastic wrap, then with colorful napkin.
Make a bed of salad greens.
Arrange remaining vegetables attractively atop greens.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool.
For dressing:... - 38.866
Lamb Roll With Brown Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Take a heavy skillet and put all ingredients except dough, milk, and sauce in it.
3) Cook for 10 minutes over low heat and let cool.
4) On a lightly floured board, place the Biscuit Dough and... - 43.6669