- » Sweet Mexican Cornbread
Sweet Mexican Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet mexican cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet mexican cornbread recipes.
Cornbread - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a sauté pan add in the olive oil and heat. Followed by onion and sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the red bell pepper and jalapeno. ... - 0
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together all ingredients and pour into well-greased skillet.
Bake 45 minutes. - 30.2077
Mexican Parmesan Cornbread
1. Place polenta, all purpose flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add tasty (mature Cheddar) cheese, Parmesan cheese, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet corn and green peppers in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Combine eggs, milk, yogurt and oil. Add egg mixture... - 36.0484
Didn’t actually realise this recipe existed, but it was surprisingly yummy and very quick to make. The possibilities are endless in terms of what you add to the mixture – be it sweet or savoury. Apparently it’s really nice served up alongside beans or a... - 78.7449
Hearty Black Bean Soup
Unexpected guests stop in? What do you do? Order a takeout? Now get rid of the hassle of ordering food from outside with this simple, flavorful, quick and easy black bean soup. A dish with added feel good factor, thus value-for-money dish makes for a hearty... - 101.576