- » Sweet Meat Squash
Sweet Meat Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet meat squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet meat squash recipes.
Meat Stuffed Acorn Squash
This Meat Stuffed Acorn Squash is simply fabulous ! Try this sweet creamy spiced beef filled squash for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Meat Stuffed Acorn Squash are welcome. - 39.6094
Spaghetti Squash With Peppers And Meat Sauce
In a blender or food processor, process the tomatoes, carrots, onions, and garlic with on/off turns until finely chopped.
Transfer to an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Add the green peppers and red peppers.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the tomato sauce,... - 43.4432
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken Meatballs
This roasted butternut squash soup is velvety smooth, with a very light natural sweetness. The chicken broth, garlic, onions and heavy creamy makes it savory, comforting and surprisingly very filling. They enhance the flavor of the roasted squash without... - 128.961
Saucy Spaghetti Squash Ole
Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 350° oven for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Use a fork to shred and separate the spaghetti squash into strands.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a large... - 42.0581
Summer Squash Soup With Leeks
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately low heat. Add the leeks, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add the potatoes, stock, herbs, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil. Adjust the heat... - 37.8286
Beef And Squash Stew
Trim fat from steak, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 2 minutes or until tender.
Reduce heat to medium,add steak, and cook until browned, stirring of... - 38.6895
Shrimp Stuffed Acorn Squash
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cut the unpeeled squash in half crosswise and scrape out the seeds and membranes.
Cut a thin slice off the stem and blossom ends so all the halves can stand without tipping.
Place the squash halves in a 9 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan,... - 43.7606
Acorn Squash With Sliced Apples
Acorn squash with sliced apples in a baked preparation made with tart apples. Basted with butter and drizzled with sugar, this almost sweet bake is great with meats and even simple vegetarian dishes with a little heat to them. - 40.5292
Roasted Delicata Squash With Quinoa, Feta And Apple
I love Thanksgiving, because it’s the one holiday where the entire country comes together to prepare a meal with friends and family. Many people have their own ways to cook the turkey and make the mashed potatoes and stuffing, but sometimes, it’s fun to... - 0
Meat And Fruit Stew
Saute beef in butter or margarine until well browned on both sides.
Add next eight ingredients.
Cover; simmer gently 1 1/4 hours or until meat is almost tender.
Add potatoes, squash and sweet potato; cover; cook 20 minutes longer.
Add pear, apple and raisins;... - 37.3394
Pork And Squash In Foil
Pork and squash in a foil is a baked preparation of pork chops with acorn squash. Cooked with brown sugar and honey, the pork and acorn squash is sweet and savory and can be served with potatoes or vegetables. - 40.3586
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil.
Add yellow squash and... - 44.3299
Sweet Sour Oriental Pork And Vegetables
1. Trim all fat from pork, then cut pork into thin strips; place in a shallow dish. Drizzle with soy sauce; let stand about 15 minutes to season, then drain.
2. Saute strips, stirring several times, in a large skillet 5 minutes; stir in pineapple juice, salt... - 35.4215
Stir Fried Chicken With Chestnuts In Teriyaki Sauce
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil. Add yellow squash... - 31.4204
Cazuela De Vaca
1) In a large heavy pot, saute the meat in the oil, stir in the water and salt; allow to boil, simmer covered until meat is soft.
2) Add all the other ingredients except the green beans and the parsley; simmer until the potatoes are almost done; add... - 36.8444
Creamed Turkey And Spaghetti
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile, mix the red pepper, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of the oil in an un greased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 3 minutes or until slightly... - 43.6213
A spicy mexican soup, this recipe is a meat and vegetable soup made with baked ham. Prepared along with fresh veggies, the spicy mexican soup is herbed with thyme and parsley and spiced with hot green peppers and garlic. - 42.6673
Sylvie's Awesome Organic Spaghetti Sauce
This is a very easy recipe to create. Basically you have your organic hamburger meat, add all of the organic vegetables that you desire to it, with your favorite natural tomato sauce. Place it in the oven and voila! - 45.5592
Broiled Chops With Italian Vegetables
Combine wine, garlic, and pepper; set aside.
Trim separable fat from pork chops.
Place on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil chops 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 6 minutes.
Brush with wine mixture.
Turn and broil 6 minutes more or till chops are no... - 42.4234
Lamb Shashlik With Caraway Sauce
Trim excess fat from lamb; place lamb in a large shallow dish.
Combine wine and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Pour marinade over lamb; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade, and set aside.
Transfer... - 39.5831
Harvest Shepherd's Pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, carrots, parsnips, celery, squash, red peppers, shallots, and oil.
Mix well to coat with the oil.
Transfer to 2 baking sheets and spread evenly.
Add the sweet potatoes to 1 of the... - 47.5207
Thrifty Skillet Dinner
Heat margarine in large skillet.
Pinch off walnut sized pieces of beef.
Place into skillet and stir gently to brown slightly.
Add onion and green pepper; simmer until limp.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and basil.
Cover and cook while you slice zucchini... - 38.0965
1) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
2) Heat over medium flame till hot.
3) Add in yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms and sweet red pepper. Saute till it becomes crisp.
4) In a large serving bowl, add in squash mixture and 3 tablespoons of... - 46.7248
Pan-seared Halibut Cheeks Dressed With Pancetta Vinaigrette
If you can find halibut cheeks forget scallops! Chef John creates a restaurant style dish with basic ingredients right out of your kitchen pantry. Warm pancetta vinaigrette is a wonderful sauce for any fish. This plate looks so beautiful; you can almost see... - 99.9063
Chef's Special Vegetable Stew
Looking for a convenient dish to prepare for dinner tonight? Try this fabulous, full of flavor Vegetable Stew. This recipe never fails to impress as a main dish, watch it now. - 103.105
Red Curry Beef
The combination of sweet squash and corn with the spicy red curry paste makes this dish a winner. Add the freshness of cucumber and you are all set. This is easy to make but you will need red curry paste. You will find it in Asian grocery stores or in the... - 122.814
1) Heat a browning dish for 5 to 7 minutes (upper limit can be the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions) before cooking.
2) Using a skewer or sharp knife, score the skin of the acorn or butternut squash in two or three... - 42.1648
South American Pork Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown half the meat; remove from pan.
2. Brown remaining meat with onion, garlic, and paprika.
3. Return the entire meat to pan and add 3 cups water; bring it to boil.
4. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4... - 47.4863
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Mix meat, rice, onion, garlic, basil, cumin, salt and pepper.
Add about 1/4 of the can of tomato paste.
Stuff peppers leaving about 1/2-inch space at the top.
Place in large saucepan.
Mix remaining tomato paste with enough water to come to 1/2-inch... - 45.2052
Elba's Sancocho-caribbean Soup
1. In pot heat water, add in onion, tomatoes, peppers and salt. Boil for few minutes.
2. Add in meat pieces, stir and bring to boil. Turn the heat to medium high. Simmer for 90 minutes.
3. Add root vegetables to the pot – squash, yautia blanca,... - 101.583
Trim fat from steak.
Cut steak into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add steak pieces, onion, garlic, and pepper.
Cook until meat is browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper... - 45.3277
Put beef, ham, sausage, onion, tomato, green pepper, coriander, and corn in a deep kettle; add water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain soup, returning to stock, only the pieces of meat and corn.
Add vegetables, bananas,... - 38.3166
Sizzling Beef Kabobs
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, soy Sauce, vinegar and garlic powder; add beef.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Drain and discard marinade.
On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef pieces... - 29.2982
Couscous With Vegetables - Video With My Grandmother
In this video, my grandmother is going to show us how to make Moroccan couscous with meat and vegetables using the traditional Moroccan couscous pot. The meat and vegetables are cooked in a sauce, while the couscous is steamed and flavored with clarified... - 132.72
1) Take a small bowl and mix together onion and 3 tablespoons of oil in it.
2) Using a plastic film, cover the bowl lightly and then microwave for about 3 minutes on high until the onions are lucid.
3) Allow the onions to cool after taking off the... - 44.0156
Moroccan Couscous With Vegetables
Moroccan couscous with vegetables is a popular dish that is cooked in a traditional Moroccan couscous pot. In this video, the vegetables are cooked in a sauce using a normal pot. The couscous here is steamed and flavored with clarified butter. Try out this... - 128.366
Beef And Noodles With Two Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the beef and yellow onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring... - 33.3056
Beef Pepperpot Stew With Spillers Dumpling
This is the time to taste an incredibly delicious Caribbean stew. Beef pepperpot stew with Spillars dumpling is a fantastic dish which anybody would want after a long hectic day. Prepared by using beef, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and a variety of... - 115.008
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
1. Line a muffin-cup pan with foil cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
5. Stir in the sausage meat and set aside.
6. Take a skillet... - 47.8633
These delicious and easy to prepare Indian wraps are just perfect for a light meal or as a snack. - 44.7492