- » Sweet Marjoram
Sweet Marjoram Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet marjoram recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet marjoram recipes.
Scalloped Potatoes With Sweet Marjoram And Parmesan Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a 6 cup gratin dish or shallow casserole to butter.
3) Place 1/5 of potato slices in a layer at the bottom of the gratin dish.
4) Season the potatoes with ¼ part of each of salt, pepper, nutmeg, garlic,... - 42.0145
You May Also Like!
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes With Marjoram
With a sharp knife cut a 1 1/2" to 2" circle out of the stem end.
Scoop out the pulp. (Use pulp for another purpose such as soup.)
Salt the insides lightly.
Turn upside down on a plate to drain for one hour.
Combine the rest of the... - 45.3691
Gemelli With Zucchini And Fresh Marjoram
1. Cut the zucchini and onions into pieces about the size of the pasta. Toss them together in a bowl with the salt and let them sit for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. After 15 minutes, heat 4 quarts of salted water for cooking the pasta.
2. When the water... - 34.6034
Pork Cutlets With Apples Onions And Marjoram
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine and raisins to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat so that the wine simmers gently and cook until reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil over medium heat... - 37.8635
Rosemary Scented Sweet Red Pepper Bisque
1. Tie the medium sprigs of rosemary and the marjoram in a double thickness of cheesecloth. Wring lightly to release the volatile oils.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over high heat until almost smoking, about 1 minute. Add the peppers and cook,... - 39.2475
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 31.115
Sweet & Bitter Mustard Greens
Set aside 6 mustard green leaves, each 6 to 7 inches long.
Finely chop remaining greens.
Support a steaming rack (or cake rack) about 3/4 inch above the bottom of a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Fill pan with 1/2 inch water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Lay... - 34.0917
Sweet Potato Stuffing
Sweet Potato Stuffing is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Sweet Potato Stuffing dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 28.7344
Hamburger Rolls With Sweet Pickle Stuffing
1) Season meat with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat oven at 350° F.
3) In a skillet, melt butter.
4) Add onion to sauté until tender.
5) Pour the mixture over soft bread cubes, piccalilli, salt, pepper and sage.
6) Add milk to combine... - 47.0034
Stuffed Sweet Peppers ( Green, Red And Yellow )
Cut around the stem ends of the sweet peppers and lift out the core then shake out any seeds still in the pepper.
Cut away any stringy pieces, then cut the core from the stem and use to place on top of stuffed peppers.
If the peppers are to be stuffed with... - 23.6617
Sweet Potato Stuffing
Combine the first 4 ingredients in bowl.
Cut sausage links into 1/2 inch pieces and brown; discard grease.
Add sausage to the mixture.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Mix well and spoon into cavity of chicken or turkey. - 36.3315