- » Sweet Mace
Sweet Mace Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet mace recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet mace recipes.
Mace sauce is a twist to the regular white sauce. This version of white sauce consists of mace in it, making it fit to be served with sweet dishes like apple fritters. It is very easy, simple to make mace sauce. Enjoy the sauce with fritters. - 43.2637
Mace Coffee Cake
1. Place warm water in a large bowl; sprinkle with yeast packet from hot roll mix; stir until dissolved.
2. Beat in egg, flour mixture from hot roll mix, orange rind, mace, raisins and pecans; blend thoroughly.
3. Cover. Let rise in warm place, away from... - 44.8527
Crusty Sweet Potato Casserole
Peel and mash sweet potatoes.
Combine sweet potatoes, salt, mace, egg, pineapple, ginger, butter, and orange juice in a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Combine peanuts, coconut, and brown sugar.
Sprinkle over... - 36.2197
Sweet Potato Mallow
Prepare and cook fresh sweet potatoes.
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl, combine sweet potatoes, sour cream, egg yolk, salt and mace; beat on medium speed until smooth.
Pour sweet potato mixture into buttered 1-quart casserole; top with... - 26.6371
Sweet Yogurt Dressing
Drain yogurt; beat until smooth and fluffy.
Add mace, sugar replacement, and salt.
Beat until blended.
Fold in prepared whipped topping. - 23.7032
Sweet Potato Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In an 9-inch glass pie plate make pie crust.
3) In large bowl, add sweet potatoes, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, mace, ginger and butter. Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Mix... - 50.7117
Sweet Potato Prune Casserole
Arrange layer of sweet potatoes at bottom of oiled casserole.
Arrange layer of prunes on top.
Alternate layers of potatoes and prunes until all are used.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Pour over potatoes and prunes.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 45... - 37.0598
Sweet Potato Or Yam Souffle
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) In large bowl, let egg whites warm to room temperature—about 1 hour.
3) Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites with salt just until soft peaks form when beater is slowly raised.
4) Gradually add... - 43.5409
Sweet Potatoes Duchesse
Sweet Potatoes Duchesse is a simple and easy to make dish. The dish offers an assortment of pleasant and addictive flavors and the texture is unbeatable. Try this Sweet Potatoes Duchesse recipe. You will love it! - 41.1993
Glazed Ham Steak And Sweet Potato Platter
1. Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet; add syrup, cinnamon and mace. Cook over low heat, stirring until bubbly.
2. Add ham steaks, a few at a time, to mixture in skillet. Cook, turning once and basting, until heated through. Remove to a heated... - 30.4105
Sweet Potato Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Flute edges to stand 1/2 inch above rim, or use braided edge.
Place sweet potatoes in saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until... - 44.5614
Sweet Potato Brownies
Recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click here to... - 37.5198
Sweet Spiced Pistachios
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, shake the pistachios frequently until they're hot and golden, about 5 minutes.
Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon, and mace over nuts; stir until sugar melts and coats nuts with a glossy finish, about 5 minutes.
Pour the... - 18.8615
Sweet Potatoes With Apple Sauce Nut Topping
Arrange sweet potatoes in 9-inch square baking pan or other casserole.
Mix together apple sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, and mace, and spoon over the potatoes.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with nut meats.
Bake, uncovered, in a moderately hot oven (375°)... - 33.3459
Mix sugar, cottage cheese, saffron, nutmeg or mace, cardamom powder, coloring and rose water.
Spread the mixture, about a quarter of an inch thick, on a flat dish.
Keep aside for about an hour to dry.
Then cut into cubes.
If you are making a large quantity,... - 32.9205
Sweet Green Tomato Relish
Put washed unpeeled tomatoes and peeled onions through the mincer.
Turn into a kettle and bring to boiling point, then reduce heat and simmer gently 45 minutes.
Add all other ingredients and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Ladle into... - 26.9052
Pork And Sweet Potatoes
In a skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops in oil.
Place in a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
In a saucepan, combine orange juice, brown sugar, mace, ginger, salt if desired and pepper; bring to a boil.
Pour over chops.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30... - 43.0853
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with a fork.
Bake at 375° for 40-60 minutes or until tender.
Allow potatoes to cool to the touch.
Cut them in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in.shell.
Place pulp in a large bowl.
Add orange juice.
Melt 3 tablespoons... - 40.3917
Sweet Garam Masala
1. In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2. Use immediately in curries or transfer in an airtight jar and keep in a cool dry place. - 30.5468
Cook, drain and peel the sweet potatoes.
Mash until very smooth.
Add all the other ingredients except the apricots.
Lightly fold in the apricots.
Turn into a buttered shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Bake in a preheated moderate oven (350° F) for 15 to 20... - 39.5916
1) In a heavy saucepan, saute the rice in the melted butter, stirring continuously, until transparent and yellow.
2) Stir in the sugar, mace, cinnamon, raisins, almonds, milk and salt.
3) Cook covered over a low heat for 25 minutes, or until the rice... - 42.593
Parsi Sweet Sevian
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in raisins and peeled almonds, cook until light brown.
3 Remove from the ghee, using a slotted spoon.
4 Add in the sevian in the remaining ghee, cook until brown.
5 Add in the sugar and water, cook on high... - 45.2448
Baked Sweet Potato Pie
Mix all ingredients except pastry.
Pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to moderate (350°F.) and bake for 25 minutes longer, or until set.
Cool. - 40.3352
Sweet And Tart Spread
Place sweet potatoes, apple juice, and apples in a 3-quart pot over high heat, bring to a boil, reduce the heat slightly, and simmer until sweet potatoes are fork tender and almost all the apple juice evaporates, about 30 to 35 minutes.
Transfer the mixture... - 31.1638
Sweet Green Tomato Pickles
Chop or grind tomatoes and onions, and bring to boil in their own juices.
Turn heat low, and simmer 30 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, and simmer, uncovered, until thick, stirring occasionally.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars, and seal.
Makes 8 pints. - 32.7472
Sweet Pickled Peaches
Pour boiling water over peaches and let stand several minutes, then drain and skin. (Some varieties resist this method and must be pared with a knife.)
Cut each peach in half, remove the pit, and pack into 2 or 3 sterilized quart jars (the size of the... - 28.8917
Sweet Cucumber Pickles
Dissolve sugar in vinegar, add spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Bring to a boil, add drained cucumbers and boil 3 minutes.
Pour into a container and allow to stand for 3 days.
Each day drain off liquid, bring to a boil and pour over cucumbers.
Pack the... - 39.8514
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. For preparing pasta casing: Boil salt in large pot of water.
3. Cook pasta until it softens. It may take 10 minutes, by when it becomes slightly overcooked.
4. Take a 2-quart casserole and grease it... - 47.5948
Sweet Potato Pudding
I have in the food business for a little while now and I gain a large amount of knowledge. But something’s can’t be duplicated.
My grandmother Corona Frederick had a way of making blueberry muffins that I still can’t reproduce. I really miss those... - 40.9363
Sweet Potato Puff
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole.
3. Mash potatoes well, mix in all remaining ingredients.
4. Beat with a wooden spoon until fluffy.
5. Turn into the casserole and roughen surface with a fork.
6.... - 47.5778
Sweet Potato Cakes
1. Mash potatoes and blend remaining ingredients except oil.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat until fluffy.
3. In a large, heavy skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil for 1-2 minutes over high heat.
4. Use a tablespoon to drop potato mixture into... - 46.8917
Lemon Sweet Bread
Place potato in small pan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat and boil, partially covered, until very soft (15 to 20 minutes).
Drain potato, reserving 3/4 cup of the hot cooking liquid; let liquid stand until warm.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl,... - 43.9906
Sweet Indian Relish
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Sweet Indian Relish goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Sweet Indian Relish to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 45.6246
Basic Sweet Dough
Sprinkle yeast into milk.
Stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add oil, honey, salt, eggs, and grated rind and lemon juice.
Stir in flour and spice.
Dough should be softer than for loaf bread.
Place the dough on a lightly floured board and knead.
Put in... - 43.0598
Essence Of Sweet Herbs
Spread one third at bottom of un oiled baking pan.
Drizzle one tablespoon of honey over layer.
Repeat with vegetables and honey twice again.
Bake in 450Â° F. oven until mixture becomes dark brown.
Transfer to top of stove.
Add water, spices... - 42.1793
Fish Baked In Sweet Sour Sauce
Blend all ingredients together in.a saucepan, except fish fillets.
Heat gradually, bringing to boil, then simmers for 10 minutes.
Place fillets in bottom of casserole and pour mixture over fish.
Cover and bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes. - 34.5758
Sweet: Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Line a 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with greased wax paper (let paper lop over rim about 1/2" to make removing cake easier).
Sift flour, salt, and nutmeg together and set aside.
Cream butter until light, then add sugar slowly, creaming until... - 40.3854
Sweet Mango Chutney
Choose mangoes with hard stones.
Peel and cut them into big pieces and discard the stones or use them for other dishes.
Add one cup of salt, mix well and dry the mangoes in the sun for a day or two.
This will give the pickle a longer life and it will last for... - 44.0904
Portuguese Sweet Bread
Cook potato in boiling water until very soft (about 20 minutes).
Drain, reserving 3/4 cup cooking water; cool to 110°.
Mash or beat potato until smooth, measure 1/2 cup, and add milk and the 1 tablespoon butter.
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in cooled... - 43.4458
The Baron's Sweet And Spicy Barbecue Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, put all the dry ingredients.
2) Add all the liquid ingredients, except for the ketchup, water and tomato paste.
3) Over moderate heat, stir all the ingredients together till they have dissolved properly.
4) Add the ketchup,... - 41.358
Apple Fritters are sweet treat covered in batter and dusted with some sugar on it. Usually, apple fritters are served with some sweet sauce. If you wish to be little innovative try serving hot apple fritter with some whipped cream or ice cream. - 51.2985
Take the chhana, flour, cardamom, sodium bi carbonate and 1 tsp of ghee in a bowl and knead well Next, form small, long balls with the final mixture.
Heat the ghee in a kadhai and fry the balls till they turn dark brown.
In another kadhai, boil the milk with... - 42.6397
Bring the milk to boil on a moderate fire.
Add sago, sugar and cardamom pods.
Reduce the fire and cook for five or six minutes, stirring continuously.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Remove from the fire when the sago gets cooked.
The pudding will thicken on... - 36.7887
Cranberry fruit loaf is a nice change to the regular cakes and loaves. It is sweet and full with cranberry benefits. You can make this loaf on Christmas or on any other day. Enjoy this simple loaf recipe. - 41.8212
Dried Apple Pie
Everybody's Thanksgiving Apple Pie.This is my creation of Dried Apple Pie for all my friends & relatives. - 34.9462
Pamper your taste-buds with this incredibly tasty Topaz Tapioca that is bursting so full of flavor. This Topaz Tapioca is a perfect dessert companion to any meal, loved by foodies of all ages and pretty much goes with all occasions. - 39.6115
Soft Spice Molasses Cookies
Soft spice molasses Cookies are soft, spiced, chewy rounds. These go very well with tea and coffee. You can make them in winters, the spices make them healthy for the season. Soft spice molasses cookies are flavorful and good for a quick snack. - 51.4406
Sugar Frosted Apple Pie
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace and salt in a large bowl; add apple slices; toss gently to mix; spoon into bottom crust; dot with butter or margarine. Cover with top crust. Pinch crust edges together; turn up and in. Pinch again... - 38.8861
Bbq Pineapple Wings
1. In a large bowl take canned pineapple juice, garlic, onion, ginger powder, mustard, mace powder, soya sauce, honey, molasses and hot pepper sauce. Stir well.
2. Marinade the chicken wings for overnight.
3. Preheat the BBQ.
4. Cut... - 95.6809
Grape-nuts Raisin Cookies
Grape-Nuts Raisin Cookies are sweet cookies that go very well with cupcakes and tea. If you plan to invite some friends over tea party then, you should add grape-nut raisin cookies to the menu list. Serve the sweet and chewy cookies fresh to your friends. - 52.1614
Islands Banana Cake
1. Combine biscuit mix, granulated sugar, mace, eggs, milk, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer at low speed 1/2 minute to blend ingredients. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 4 minutes. Scrape side... - 44.5584
1. Drain and slice the peaches, reserve the juice, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. Prepare a greased casserole dish.
4. Place the sliced peaches in the casserole dish forming a single layer.
5. In a mixing bowl combine... - 108.8
Eighteenth Century Chicken With Sweetbreads Wild Mushrooms And Bacon
1) Bone the chicken, either by leaving the skin in place or by slicing along the side.
2) Initially remove the wishbone, then run a knife along either side of the rib cage towards the parson's nose.
3) Dislocate the joints and discard.
4) Leave... - 42.7323
Very Special Cookies
Very Special Cookies are interesting cookies that can be made on all the special occasions. You can try to make and served them if you wish to impress someone special. Here is the special recipe for you. - 51.5003
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
Looking for a perfect pie to make for Thanksgiving or the Holidays? Check out this recipe of Perfect Pumpkin Pie. Easy to make, this pie makes for a delicious dessert for your family or a mouth-watering dessert that goes well with wines for a party. So suit... - 125.441
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 53.6726
South Carolina Syllabub
Mix sherry with Madeira.
Add juice from lemons.
Peel outer rind from lemons and add peel to wine.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Strain wine and add to heavy cream, along with mace and sugar.
Beat ingredients with a rotary egg beater or electric mixer until very... - 33.0022
Spiced Hard Sauce
1. In a bowl cream butter until light and fluffy, beat in sugar and spices and chill.
2. Serve with plum pudding, fruit cobblers, mincemeat pie, bread puddings and other steamed puddings. - 29.8869
1. Cut apricot halves in quarters and put into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Combine sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, and mace. Sprinkle over apricots and mix lightly. Set aside.
2. Combine oats, 1/2 cup flour, and brown sugar. Using a pastry blender or two... - 33.234
Whole Wheat Danish Rolls
Combine yeast and water, and set aside.
In the Bosch bowl, cream together brown sugar, honey, mace, nutmeg, lemon extract and 1/2 cup butter.
Add eggs, and beat well.
Scrape down from sides of bowl.
Add flour and yeast.
Mix for 5 to 7 minutes, and turn out... - 39.4277
Peach Melba Upside Down Cake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a 9x9x2-inch baking pan in oven while oven preheats.
2. Stir raspberry preserves into melted butter or margarine; arrange peach halves, evenly spaced, in pan.
3. Prepare pound cake mix with eggs, liquid and mace, following label... - 29.8355
Quick And Easy Pound Cake
1. Combine cake mix, lemon pudding mix, mace, eggs, oil and water in the; large bowl of electric mixer.
2. Beat at low speed to blend; increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes, or until batter is thick and creamy. Pour , into a well greased and floured 12-cup... - 31.5765
1. Measure flour, salt, baking soda and mace into sifter.
2. Beat shortening with brown sugar! in a large bowl with electric mixer at, high speed until fluffy; beat in egg. Pour in milk and vanilla; blend well
3. Sift in dry ingredients; mix with spoon until... - 33.295
Combine sliced pears with 1/2 cup sugar, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Turn into unbaked pie shell.
To make the topping, combine the whole wheat flour, sugar, and spices.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle mixture over pears.
Bake in a 400Â° F.Oven for 45... - 34.8675
Date Walnut Pudding
1. Butter a 6-cup pudding mold or heat-proof bowl; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and mace onto wax paper.
3. Beat egg in a large bowl with a wire whip; beat in sugar, butter or marga-rine orange juice,... - 36.2144
Hot Buttered Rum
Combine rum and sugar in a hot toddy glass or mug; blend well.
Pour in cider until glass is 2/3 full; blend well.
Cook on High uncovered 2 minutes.
Top with butter and sprinkle lightly with mace.
Give each guest a spoon for stirring the butter and mace into... - 29.1169
To make the vanilla sugar replacement: Bury the split vanilla bean in 1 c. (250 mL) of granulated sugar replacement in a container.
Cover the container tightly.
Allow vanilla bean to flavor sugar replacement for at least 3 days at room temperature.
To make... - 41.6313
Yankee Party Cake
1. Prepare cake mix with mace, following label directions. Pour batter into an ungreased 10-inch angel cake tube pan.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°)' 50 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly pressed with fingertip.
3. Invert pan, placing tube over a... - 42.0055
Spiced Cantaloupe is a wonderful addition to your light dinner spread! The pickle are easy to make and are extremely tasty. Try this Spiced Cantaloupe recipe! I guarantee you that it will be a success! - 43.6519
Church Delight Raisin Bars
These Church Delight Raisin Bars are the perfect breakfast bars that I can think of today. Start your day with all the goodness of raisins. Try these bars out and let me know if you liked them. Your suggestions for these Church Delight Raisin Bars are welcome. - 42.2864
Cinnamon Peanut Butter Cookies
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, blend oil and honey until creamy and light.
Add peanut butter and continue to beat until mixture is blended.
Beat in eggs, milk powder, salt and spices.
With a wooden spoon, stir in oatmeal, raisins and whole wheat... - 39.5905
Carrot Chiffon Pie
Dissolve gelatin in cold water.
Combine skim milk powder with water, using a wire whisk.
In top of double boiler, combine carrots, honey, milk mixture, spices and slightly beaten egg yolks.
Place over hot water and cook until mixture thickens,... - 46.4588
1. Combine all the ingredients in a heavy kettle and bring to a boil.
2. Cook gently, stirring occasionally, for about 3 hours, or until the mixture is quite thick.
3. Pour the hot chutney into hot sterilized jars. Seal and process in a boiling water bath for... - 33.9972
Spiced Indian Pudding
In top part of double boiler over direct heat, bring to boil 3 cups milk.
Mix 1 cup cold milk with cornmeal and stir slowly into hot milk.
Put over boiling water and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add butter, sugar, and molasses.
Remove from heat... - 40.3338
1. Make pastry: Cut butter into small pieces in a large bowl; allow to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Work in butter until the mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
3. Beat yolks with water and oil. Add to the flour... - 41.1951
Connecticut Election Cake
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cakes into 1/4 cup water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Add 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and let... - 42.4061
Pears Poached In Fresh Grape Juice
1) Mash the grapes and press through a fine sieve.
2) In a saucepan, simmer the juice until reduced to half.
3) Peel and core pears, then poach in the grape juice in batches and remove in a glass serving dish.
4) Pour rest of the grape juice over the... - 26.7569
Blend with all remaining ingredients.
Add only enough stock to bind mixture to good consistency.
This will stuff a 4- to 5-pound fowl. - 31.6873
Red Pepper Raita
In this recipe, the slight bitterness of the peppers blend perfectly with the sharpness of the yoghurt and the fragrance of the mace. - 24.0259
Cooked Cranberry Apple Relish
Simmer gently cranberries, cider and apples until fruit is soft.
Add honey, rind and mace.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve with meat, fowl or fish. - 24.8842
Combine all ingredients and bind with as much milk powder as mixture will hold.
Shape into patties and arrange in oiled baking pan.
Broil each side until browned. - 24.5808
Mix sherry with Madeira.
Add juice from lemons.
Peel outer rind from lemons and add peel to wine.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Strain wine and add to heavy cream, along with mace and sugar.
Beat ingredients with a rotary egg beater or electric mixer until very... - 29.8958
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients together to combine with a wooden spoon or fork to make a stiff paste.
2) Use the small pots to fill with the mixture.
3) Top with butter or margarine.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Serve chilled... - 33.7819
Brown Stock Or Bouillon
1.In a large saucepan, add all the ingredients and bring to a bil
2.Remove scum from the surface
3.Lower heat and let it simmer until meat scraps or vegetables are tender or cooked
4.Serve along with leftover vegetables, cereals, hard cooked... - 44.2377
Autumn Molded Salad
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cider.
Heat remaining cider and in it dissolve gelatin mixture.
Cool to lukewarm.
Place all ingredients in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Turn into mold or small molds.
Chill until firm and unmold. - 33.9815
Veal Kidney Saute
Dredge kidneys in flour and saute briefly in hot oil.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Saute onion in same pan; set aside.
Blend cider, mace, nutmeg, salt and yeast in pan.
Cover and bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir in... - 39.1862
Holiday Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend ingredients for filling until smooth and creamy in a blender or food processor.
Pour into pie shell and bake for 1 hour.
Chill and serve with Cashew Whipped Cream. - 40.0005
Bread Pudding With Raisins
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Scald the milk, add the butter and pour the hot liquid over the bread crumbs or cubes.
Soak about five minutes, then add the sugar, eggs, sherry, spices, raisins and citron.
Pour the mixture into a buttered baking dish.
Set... - 39.6388
Donna's Sandwich Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In the mixer bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the butter, vanilla and beat well
3. Add the sugar to the bowl gradually and beat well again to incorporate the sugar
4. Mix the flour and mace and then add this to... - 39.1128
Open Gooseberry Tart
Top and tail gooseberries.
Wash and dry.
Place in the lined pie plate.
Sprinkle on the sugar and mace.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Beat the egg yolk lightly with the cream and drizzle over the gooseberries.
Return to oven, bake 18 minutes more or... - 40.497
Prepare pastry as usual except add 1 tbsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. grated orange rind to dry ingredients.
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Line pie pan with half of pastry.
Combine 1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar (amount depends on how sweet you like your pie), flour and mace.
Add... - 43.5793
The preparation is unique, and if you follow the steps then you will be licking your fingers after you are done. - 47.0766
Seed Cake is a personal favorite! I love the flavors of this yummy cake. This is definitely a unique Seed Cake recipe. So what are you waiting for? Try it! - 45.9405
This roast duck is a herbed and seasoned roast recipe. Served with a cooked lemony sauce, the roast duck is spiced with mace. This roast duck recipe is simple and easy to prepare and makes a filling fare for the dinner table. - 46.5136
Mamma No Simla Marcha Bharelo Pulao
1. Chop the onions in slices, and slowly cook them in one cup ghee. Add the whole spices and washed rice and cook till soft. The rice should not be lumpy, or soggy or spongy. Spread it out on a large thali.
2. Wash the capsicums, remove seeds and the stalks... - 35.8325
Creamed Pear And Leek Refresher
Thinly pare the rind off half the lemon and cut into thin strips.
Plunge into boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Reserve for garnish.
Finely grate the remaining rind and squeeze the juice.
Fry (saute) the leek and... - 40.9597
Mushrooms Onions And Green Peppers
1. In a skillet or a wok, heat the oil over a medium high flame.
2. Add the onion to the hot oil and sauté it for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Add mushrooms and green pepper and stir fry with the onions for another 4-5 minutes until... - 36.6883
1) Using non-stick pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, sauté onion, garlic, and scallion until cooked down.
2) Stream in the beef consommé.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except shrimp, scallops, brandy, Pernod, and rice.
4) Allow to... - 44.8149
Purple Plum Crunch
1. Put plums into an ungreased 2-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with a mixture of brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and cinnamon; mix gently with a fork.
2. To prepare topping, sift together 1 cup flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and mace. Add to the... - 36.1329