- » Sweet Lasagna
Sweet Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet lasagna recipes.
Lasagna Part 2 - Preparing Squash And Sweet Potato
This is the second part of the video recipe Lasagna, which talks about how to prepare squash and sweet potatoes for the lasagna. Specific instructions are given regarding cutting the vegetables, seasoning and baking it. - 97.2222
Tasty Vegetarian Sweet Potato Lasagna
Healthy food doesn't have to be really bad. This delicious lasagna recipe that is prepared using sweet potatoes is sumptuous to the hilt. Brimming with other healthy, low-fat ingredients, this delicious dish is a treat for your health as well as taste buds. - 70.1367
Fall Or Winter Lasagna
This fabulous twist on classic lasagna is perfect for cold weather months when hearty ingredients are bountiful. This recipe uses butternut squash, kale, leeks, sweet potatoes and a classic French Mother sauce called "Sauce Bechamel." - 115.898
Cook beef and sausage in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until meats are no longer pink.
Add mushrooms, onion and garlic.
Cook several minutes, stirring frequently.
Add tomatoes, marinara sauce, salt, basil and Italian seasoning.
Combine... - 45.9045
Sausage And Sweet Pepper Pasta
1. Using a sharp knife, prick the sausage.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add ½ inch water.
3. Allow the sausage to boil, uncovered, for 20 minutes or till water is completely evaporated.
4. Cook sausage, turning intermittently, for 10 minutes... - 47.3321
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add turkey, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; cook until turkey is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain turkey mixture, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings... - 44.5065
Mixed Cheese Turkey Lasagna
Saute onion and garlic in chicken broth.
If using fresh mushrooms, also saute them.
If using canned mushrooms, wait to add them later.
After onion is cooked add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and other seasonings.
Meanwhile cook turkey in microwave in... - 41.2194
Fresh Herb And Vegetable Lasagna
The fresh herb and vegetable lasagna is a vegetarian lasagna prepared with vegetables and lasagna noodles and flavored with basil, rosemary and thyme. Prepared with a filling of cooked eggplant, zucchini, red peppers and mushrooms, the lasagna is also... - 47.1159
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
1. Prepare Ingredients required.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In a large nonstick roasting pan, toss eggplant, zucchini, sweet pepper, and carrots with 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 45 minutes,... - 47.6308
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 40.2952
Southwest Chicken Lasagna
To make the noodles: Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
To make the cottage cheese mlkture: While the noodles are cooking, stir together the egg whites, cottage cheese, parsley and chili peppers in a medium... - 46.3595
Homemade Lasagna With Meat Sauce
What could make for a more stick-to-your-ribs dinner fare than delicious lasagna served with homemade meat sauce? To help make your dinnertime all the more special, Sarah presents an easy to make lasagna and meat sauce recipe. Easy, effortless and sumptuous,... - 124.214
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large kettle, add in the ground beef and Italian sausages. Brown well. Remove the meat using a slotted spoon and set aside.
3) Retain 3 tablespoons of fat in the kettle while discarding the rest.... - 43.8966
Baked Beef Lasagna
Combine water and salt in large kettle.
Float oil on surface of water; bring to boil.
Slowly add noodles, a few at a time; cook 15 minutes.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Arrange on toweling to drain.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Brown beef and... - 43.8325
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet or saucepan with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the onions, carrots, red peppers and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes (with juices), basil and... - 45.7117
Vegetable Italian Lasagna
In a medium covered skillet cook sliced carrots, chopped onion, and minced garlic in hot olive or cooking oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in meatless spaghetti sauce, water, oregano, salt, and basil.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till... - 49.3239
Simple Homemade Vegetarian Lasagna
This is one of the simplest lasagnas you can make - but make no mistake about it, it’s simply delicious and cries Mamamia! The secret behind the great flavor is in the homemade Tomato Sauce. Once you've got a great sauce you can add any ingredients you like... - 145.732
Lasagna is truly an Italian treat and makes the best bet for parties. You just need a couple of ingredients to prepare this rich tasting Lasagna. Check out the recipe of Lasagna listed here. - 35.8682
Chicken And Vegetable Lasagna
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well; set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream of chicken soup, cottage cheese, Parmesan or Romano cheese, water, and basil.
3. To assemble,... - 35.2304
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and celery for 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
Stir in mushrooms and red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Add tomatoes, thyme, oregano and... - 42.4569
Cook noodles and broccoli separately according to their package directions; drain well.
For sauce, cut up canned tomatoes.
In a large saucepan stir together undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, onion, green pepper, basil, bay leaves, and... - 42.6908
Four Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist, and set aside.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli and next 4 ingredients; saute 7 minutes.
Place flour in a medium... - 45.758
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375 F.
2) To prepare the meat sauce, remove the outer casing from sausage meat.
3) Chop the meat roughly.
4) Keep a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat. Add sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic and stir fry... - 46.2291
1) Remove and take out the sausage meat from outer casings and chop the meat.
2) In a pot, bring 3 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt to boil.
3) Add lasagna sheets, 2 or 3 at a time.
4) Allow to boil, uncovered and stirring occasionally for 10... - 45.9137
Spinach And Sausage Lasagna
LASAGNA LOWDOWN Cook noodles, a few at a time, in large pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, 2 minutes for fresh and 6 to 8 minutes for dried.
Refresh in cold water and arrange in single layer on wet tea towel until ready to use.
Assemble dish... - 41.5769
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat Drain and set aside.
Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Spread cheese mixture evenly on one side of lasagna noodles.
Roll la-sagna noodles up jellyroll... - 40.0139
Cook lasagna according to package directions; drain.
Brown beef in large skillet in oil with onions and garlic.
Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano, bay leaf, basil, parsley, 1/8 tea- spoon pepper and 11/2 cups water; simmer for 1... - 42.6138
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a pan, saute the sausages for 15-20 minutes over a medium heat or until thoroughly cooked, drain well on paper towel and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3) In an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan,... - 40.285
Criss Cross Lasagna
1. Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with meat-loaf mixture. Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2. Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft. Stir in... - 35.0634
Our Favorite Lasagna
1 Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with ground beef.
Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2 Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft.
Stir in... - 42.1604
Vegetable Lasagna With Mushroom Sauce
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin sides up, on a baking sheet, and flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 43.4236
In a heat-resistant, non-metallic, 10-inch skillet, brown beef and sausage on roast for 8 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Slice sausage to 1/4 inch slices.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 2 cloves garlic to browned... - 45.8408
Fried Won Tons
In a frying pan cook the pork, breaking it into small pieces.
Mix together pork, chestnuts, soy sauce, cornstarch and salt.
Place one teaspoon of the pork mixture on the center of a won ton skin.
Moisten the edges of the won ton skin with water.
Fold each... - 39.7439
In heavy saucepan, cook onion in oil until soft.
Add meats and garlic and cook, stirring continuously, until meat is lightly browned and crumbly.
Add seasonings, tomatoes, paste, and stock.
Mix well and simmer over low heat until sauce is thick and savory,... - 42.2427
Four Pepper Pasta
1. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 3 1/4 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for 2 to 4 minutes or till it turns firm tender. Drain excessive water.
2. Take a 12-inch skillet, add olive oil and heat it.
3. Stir in garlic and pepper... - 43.2674
Baked Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta
Who said Bolognese has to have meat? Watch this video in which Holistic Chef Charles Crouch gives you tips on how to make a Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta Bake in which the meat is substituted with delicious Portobello mushrooms. This makes for one easy casserole... - 117.964
1. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
2. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
4. Cook garlic for 1 minute and add basil, white pepper and shallots.
5. Add... - 45.8222
Tomato And Leek Lasagne
1. Cook the lasagne in boiling salted water until tender, according to the packet directions.
2. Drain, rinse and dry on kitchen paper.
3. Remove the rind from the bacon and chop.
4. Wash the leeks and slice; re-wash to remove all the grit.
5. Skin the... - 44.8869
Crabmeat Basil Lasagne
1. Adjust a shelf to the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400°. Put a large pot of lightly salted water on to boil while you prepare the sauce.
2. In a heavy medium nonreactive saucepan, combine the milk, clam juice, wine, garlic, nutmeg, cayenne, salt... - 36.7517
Pasta With Chicken Red Peppers And Black Beans
1. Make bite sized pieces of chicken.
2. Take a plastic bag and mix flour, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper well.
3. Add chicken pieces, 2 to 3 a time, to the plastic bag and shake well to get a coating.
4. Dust off excess flour.
5. Take a... - 47.525
Piselli Lasagne With Ricotta Filling
1. Prepare sauce. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the sausage meat. Saute briefly, about 2 minutes, then add the shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute more. Add the tomatoes, basil, and sugar. Bring to a fast boil, lower heat, and simmer... - 37.7251
Yellow Pepper Pasta With Shrimp
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Keep 2/3 pound yellow peppers to be sued for sauce.
3. Coarsely chop 2 pound bell peppers after removing the stems and seeds.
4. Blend half of the chopped peppers to a puree and transfer to a 1-quart... - 46.2843
Fried Won Tons
Heat oil in wok to 350 degrees.
Brush cornstarch from each won ton skin; cover with a towel until ready to use.
Mix all ingredients, except skins and oil, until well mixed.
Place 1 tsp.meat mixture in center of skin, then spread over half of the skin making a... - 40.8982
1.Put the mushrooms in hot water for 15 minutes, so that they are soaked completely.
2.Preheat the oven at 350 F.
3.Take out the mushrooms and slice them.
4.Keep the soaked water aside.
5.Take off the sausage from the casing.
6.Take a... - 43.4082
Italian Baked Lasagne
For the noodles, you may use either one pound ready-made lasagne noodles or prepare your own green noodles as follows:
Place the spinach in a saucepan with about half cup salted water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about... - 42.2167
Sweet Potato And Chicken Canneloni
Mashed roasted sweet potato is blended with tender diced chicken, roasted red pepper, herbs and cheese and wrapped into tender lasagna sheets. Cover that with a creamy tomato sauce and you've got a wonderful comforting, and healthy dinner any day of the week! - 101.196
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 41.5843
Mix the oatmeal, wheat germ, and almonds in a lasagna or jelly-roll pan.
Heat the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and stir to combine.
Drizzle this over the oatmeal mixture, then use a spatula to push the mixture around in the pan until evenly... - 32.857
Dinner Party Recipes : 28 Minute Italian
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic Italian dishes in this TV Episode. Italian dinners like a Lasagna is easy and inexpensive with Rebecca's classic recipe.Having a dinner party? Make asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, drizzle with basalmic vinegar and... - 0
Chunky Tomato Sauce
1) Spray a medium-sized skillet with the cooking spray.
2) Heat the skillet over medium-high flame.
3) Add in red pepper, carrots, garlic, basil, marjoram and pepper.
4) Saute well till the vegetables become tender. Add in the tomato sauce and... - 46.4621
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie With Biscuit Mix Topping
Those of you who are single, bachelors and bachelorettes, here is the perfect recipe, a delicious and super easy way to make a cold winter night favorite, that will last you for days. You can get your chicken, veggies, bread and all, everything in one pot.... - 118.705
Ratatouille Eggplant Zucchini And Tomato Stew A La Provencale
1. Season the sliced eggplant and zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt and place them between paper towels,
2. Place a light weight like a empty pan over them to absorb all the moisture. Keep like this for 1 hour.
3. Cut eggplant into 1/4inch... - 45.0107
Sweet Lasagna Recipes By Category