- » Sweet Jewish Dessert
Sweet Jewish Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet jewish dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet jewish dessert recipes.
Apple Crown Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2. With an apple peeler, peel, core, and slice apples. Cut the slices into half, and place it in a large bowl.
3. Pour honey and cinnamon. Gently mix them together.
4. Count out 14 half apple slices for decoration,... - 134.503
Chocolate Honey Cake
So, let's get one thing straight - I don't have a Jewish mother or grandmother. As a convert, I lack the fond memory of hating honey cake. Very soon after opening the bakery, I realize that I'm required to not only bake hundreds of pounds of honey cake, but... - 128.58
I haven't a clue where this recipe originates. I've been making it for nearly 20 years and in huge quantities since I started catering and baking. I love making this honey cake because when I say deluxe, I mean deluxe. Even back in the bakery days, I would... - 125.103
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 10 inch tube pan. Keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, dissolve the coffee granules in warm water and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients for the cake.... - 123.759
Leah's Famous Kosher Chocolate Babka
Yep, back in the bakery days, this was the first to sell out. You might ask, "Why not make more?" It's an old retail trick; you gotta keep 'em hungry.....and, coming back! This was the most requested video ~ enjoy! - 123.656
Kosher Cinnamon Walnut Babka
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar,... - 119.151
Homemade Apple Cake With Honey Topping
This fragrant, moist cake combines both honey and apples, making it a fitting treat for Jewish holidays. Good to the last crumb, this super-moist Bundt cake tumbles out of the pan perfectly fluted and party-ready. Bake it ahead or serve warm from the oven... - 98.0961
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.876
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 43.6718
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this babka recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dessert would be so tasty that the fragrance of it will make people’s... - 40.3275
Sweet Potatoes Royal
1. Wash apricots. Soak it in 2 cups of water for 2 hours.
2. Preheat oven at 375° F.
3. In a saucepan, bring apricots to a boil. Cook it over a low flame for 20 minutes or until tender.
4. Add sugar.
5. Cut sweet potatoes in ½ inch... - 39.3189
Candied Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. In a saucepan, take sweet potatoes. Do not peel it.
3. Add boiling water and cook it for 15 minutes.
4. Drain water. Peel and halve it lengthwise.
5. In a baking dish, heat butter or fat.
6. Add corn syrup,... - 38.3038
Sweet Potatoes Hawaiian
1. In a skillet, melt butter or fat.
2. Add potatoes and brown it.
3. Add brown sugar and pineapple.
4. Cook it over a low flame for 45 minutes or until potatoes become tender.
5. Turn the potatoes often.
6. Serve Sweet Potatoes Hawaiian... - 34.9942