- » Sweet Ham Roll Up
Sweet Ham Roll Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet ham roll up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet ham roll up recipes.
Ham Roll Ups
Whip cream; fold in mayonnaise or salad dressing and horseradish.
Fold 2/3 of the mixture into pineapple.
Set remaining mayonnaise mixture aside.
Spread pineapple mixture on 4 of the ham slices.
Spread remaining ham slices with liverwurst, then with... - 37.5988
Holiday Turkey Ham Roll Ups
Combine cabbage and 1/2 cup cheese; spoon 3 tablespoonfuls onto each ham slice; roll up; place'seam side down in a greased baking dish.
Saute' onions in 2 tablespoons butter; blend in flour; add milk and mustard; boil gently, stirring constantly.
Add... - 40.3144
Ham Rolls With Peaches And Sweet Corn
1. Preheat oven at 350-375ºF or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. Cut cheese into the shape of fingers.
3. Keep one cheese finger on one ham slice and roll it up.
4. In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the rolls.
5. In a bowl, take milk, salt and... - 41.728
Sweet And Sour Cabbage Rolls
1. Rinse and core the cabbage. Carefully remove 8 large outer leaves from the cabbage. In a large pot of boiling water, boil these cabbage leaves about 5 to 7 minutes, or just until limp. Remove and drain well on paper towels.
2. Meanwhile, shred or chop the... - 35.4278
Easy Cheesy Protein Rich Tortilla Roll Ups
When you think about a tasty and satisfying meal, the image that conjures up in your mind is of a savory cheesy tortilla roll that fulfills not only your appetite but also your nutritional needs being high on protein and calcium. - 0
Hamburger Rolls With Sweet Pickle Stuffing
1) Season meat with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat oven at 350° F.
3) In a skillet, melt butter.
4) Add onion to sauté until tender.
5) Pour the mixture over soft bread cubes, piccalilli, salt, pepper and sage.
6) Add milk to combine... - 47.0034
Sweet Meat Roll
Combine the meats, salt, pepper, and egg in a bowl.
Stir or work with your hands until well blended.
Spread on wax paper into a 1/2 in. (1.3 cm) thick square.
Mix the remaining ingredients.
Spread filling evenly over meat.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Place in... - 38.8778
Peanut Butter Ham Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mash and blend the sweet potatoes in 2 tablespoons butter.
3) Spread about 1/4 cup mixture over each ham slice, then roll up and insert wooden picks..
4) In a shallow baking dish, combine rest of the... - 38.0869
Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups
Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 24.6444
Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups
Place one halved sweet gherkin lengthwise onto each piece of ham.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Roll up ham slice and secure with wooden pick.
Place in glass baking dish, cover, cook on HIGH (9) for 2 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve hot. - 25.8104
Microwave Cheesy Gherkin Ham Rollups
1. Onto each piece of ham place one halved sweet gherkin lengthwise and sprinkle with cheese.
2. Roll up ham slice and secure with wooden pick.
3. Place in a glass baking dish, cover and cook on high (9) for 2 1/2 minutes until cheese is... - 29.8966
Gourmet Chicken Wrap Ups
Preheat oven at 375Â°F.
Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Starting at centre, pound with a smooth, heavy object until pieces are about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off plastic wrap.
Filling: In a small mixing bowl, combine all... - 42.6387
Pineapple Ham And Yams
In 1-qt casserole place butter.
Microwave at High (10) 1/4 to 12 Minute, to melt.
Add drained yams and mash well.
Stir in brown sugar.
Divide mixture equally over one end of each ham slice.
Roll up into firm rolls.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Place... - 39.0277
Chef Dave's "ham & Cheese" Appetizer
This is a sweet and savory appetizer. The seared Prosciutto di Parma and Mozzarella wraps play beautifully against the caramel covered pepper fennel salad! - 109.575
Classic Egg Rolls
Egg Rolls are served as snacks. Egg Rolls get its lovely taste from meat filling mixed with sauce. Egg Rolls are loved by many across the world. - 37.5856
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 36.4722
Wrap And Roll Basil Pinwheels
1. Spread each flour tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese or semisoft cheese. Add a layer of the large fresh basil leaves to cover cheese. Divide roasted red sweet pepper strips between tortillas, arranging pepper strips over basil leaves 1 to 2 inches... - 28.4235
Pickled Ham Pinwheels
Have bakery cut bread into lengthwise slices 1/4 inch thick.
Trim crusts; flatten each slice to 1/4-inch thickness with rolling pin.
Spread each slice bread on one side with butter.
Combine deviled ham and relish; spread about 1/4 cup ham mixture on each... - 34.3194
Minced Ham Pinwheel Sandwiches
Use the fine blade of the food chopper to grind the ham and grind the corn relish or sweet mustard pickles through at the same time.
Combine ham mixture, mayonnaise and sweet cooked salad dressing using just enough of the salad dressing to make the mixture... - 37.9067
Ham Filled Crepes
Ham Filled Crepes brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Ham Filled Crepes for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 30.4368
Hearts Of Palm Wrapped In Ham
Peel and dice the onion and saute in the oil until translucent.
Mix the curry with the rice and saute a few minutes with the onion.
Pour in the chicken broth.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
Clean, wash, dry, and dice the pepper.
Peel and dice... - 40.2538
Eggplant Cannelloni With Ham And Mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Slice lengthwise each eggplant into 6 wedges, discarding the outer slices.
3. Arrange eggplant slices on a baking sheet and brush them with about 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Bake them in the preheated oven... - 44.9556
Sweet Rice Omelette
Sweet Rice Omelet! A wonderful and yummy stuffed omelet...it is simply not something you should miss. This tasty dish can make your day! Try this brilliant Sweet Rice Omelet recipe! - 44.8467
Culinary Carrie: Cuban Medianoche Sandwich
1. Horizontally slice the bread in half, spread the mustard and divide the cheese slices, baked ham and roast pork and dill pickles.
2. Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
3. Heat up your Panini maker or sandwich press,... - 106.165
Classic Italian Pizza
In a large mixing bowl combine 1 cup of the flour, the yeast, and salt.
Add water and oil.
Beat with a mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
Using a spoon, stir in as much of the remaining flour as you... - 44.3836
The haitian rarebit are cooked and browned kaiser rolls made with a filling of cheese with relish and chopped meat. I serve these up as filling snacks often when the kids are in the mood for something savory. Easily made, the haitain rarebit can be made with... - 31.8769
Macuto Chicken is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Macuto Chicken recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.4527
Chicken What The Hell!
This is the first of 3 or possibly 4 videos I am making to promote Frog Bone Cajun Sauces.This is an awesome product, the hot sauce won awards, the other sauces are off the hook good. So i whip up some black iron potatoes with the intention of using Frog Bone... - 0
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Wash veal cutlets thoroughly and allow it to dry.
3. Sprinkle salt.
4. Take cutlet and place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese over each of them.
5. Roll up the cutlets, and tie them with string.
6.... - 44.4002
Place chicken, boned side up, between two pieces clear plastic wrap.
Pound out from the center with meat mallet to 1/4 inch thickness.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Chop 4 of the slices; cook with ham and onion in 2 tablespoons... - 43.307
Chinese Style Fried Brown Rice
Whisk together the eggs and water.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute the shallot until it's softened but not brown.
Pour the egg into the pan in a thin "pancake" layer and let it cook until it's set through, loosening the bottom a bit... - 42.1293
Sausage And Orange Salad
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving platter.
Cut the oranges across one end so that a flat base is formed, then slice one-third from the other end.
Scoop out the flesh, chop roughly and mix with the prepared salad.
Fill the oranges with this mixture and... - 43.8588
Spicy Mango Chicken
Are you looking for people's choice Spicy Mango Chicken recipe? Delicious Spicy Mango Chicken can be made within not more than 15 minutes. This compelling Spicy Mango Chicken is the Main Dish of choice for a winning meal. I have a weakness for chicken, thus I... - 35.8164
Spicy Mango Chicken
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This Spocy Mango Chicken recipe might be what you are looking for. Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Spocy Mango Chicken as a Main Dish . The main ingredient in Spocy Mango Chicken is chicken. Spocy... - 35.3139
Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette
Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette! You can just imagine the palette of flavors that this salad offers! Try the Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette! Trust me you will be pleasantly surprised! - 41.7521
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour and salt and add the herbs and suet.
2. Add sufficient water to make a soft dough, knead the dough lightly on a floured surface and divide it into four equal portions.
3. Roll out each to give a rectangle... - 42.7837
Two brothers, Bennie and Clovis Martin, moved to New Orleans from Raceland, Louisiana, and became streetcar conductors. They eventually opened Martin's Coffee Stand and Restaurant in the French Market in 1922. The Martin brothers rocked the sandwich world... - 43.3485
Here is my recipe of an awesome hawaiian pizza. Only BASIC ingredients! NO premakes! No yeast!
TASTES AWESOME! - 36.6504