- » Sweet Ham Gravy
Sweet Ham Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet ham gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet ham gravy recipes.
Ham And Sweets
Brown ham slice on both sides in cooker.
Place potato halves on top of ham, pour in pineapple juice, sprinkle with spices and sugar.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on thickness of ham slice.
Reduce pressure immediately.
Add... - 30.3661
Veal And Ham Ring
1. Combine veal, ham, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, salt, curry powder and milk; mix lightly with fork.
2. Spoon into 8-inch ring mold; invert onto shallow pan; remove mold.
3. Combine honey and gravy coloring in cup; brush half over meat.
4. Bake in moderate... - 38.9286
Veal And Ham Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix together veal, ham, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, salt, curry powder, and milk with a fork.
3) Into an 8-inch ring mold, pour the mixture and unmold onto a shallow pan, taking off the... - 40.8644
Savory Ham Steak
1) In a slow cooker, place the ham slices, then add all the ingredients, except pineapple.
2) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 hours.
3) Garnish with the pineapple slices and serve immediately on individual serving... - 39.3104
Homemade Schnitz Und Gnepp
Cook ham in water to cover for 1 1/2 hours.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add sugar and salt... - 45.1936
Fragrant Crown Roast Of Lamb
Remove ground lamb packed in center of roast, and mix it with ham, tomato juice, onion, 1/2 tea-spoon salt, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, and basil.
Stir in soft bread crumbs and egg.
If beef is used in place of ham, add more salt.
Refill crown, and insert... - 43.9718
Gourmet Chicken Wrap Ups
Preheat oven at 375Â°F.
Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Starting at centre, pound with a smooth, heavy object until pieces are about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off plastic wrap.
Filling: In a small mixing bowl, combine all... - 42.6387
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 46.831