- » Sweet Garnish
Sweet Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet garnish recipes.
Chocolate Mousse Garnished With Chocolate Shavings
Chocoholics Beware. This delicious, extremely decadent and luxurious Chocolate Mousse has a rich chocolate flavor and is light and airy with a velvety smooth texture. Watch this Demo Video. This is indeed a great dessert for entertaining because it looks... - 105.072
Sorbet With Garnish
You don't have to bake to serve a lovely dessert. This is one of many easy dessert videos. It may seem easy but that's what our videos are about. Choose two , delicious, nutritious, complementary sorbet flavors and garnish with a berry and a mint leaf in a... - 91.5575
Meringue Buttercream Sandwich With Pistachio And Chocolate Garnish
If you want to impress your in-laws with some homemade goodies you have made, you better treat them these meringues. Learn from this video how to make the gorgeous meringue sandwiches with only a handful of ingredients, which will be loved by the young and... - 93.4212
Sweet N Spicy Onion Glaze
In small bowl, blend all ingredients.
Use as a glaze for chicken, spareribs, kabobs, hamburgers or frankfurters.
Brush on during last half of cooking.
Glaze can be stored covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. - 22.9984
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Sesame
1) Scrape off chicken meat from bones and with a knife cut in 3/4-inch chunks.
2) Rub salt and pepper on it and roll in flour.
3) Blend in egg and 1/4 cup water.
4) Dip chicken in egg mixture and roll in flour.
5) In a skillet heat fat at 350 degrees... - 46.8512
Sweet And Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Sweet And Spicy Pork Tenderloin is easy to make and tasty recipe. Sweet And Spicy Pork Tenderloin gets its taste from pork mixed with honey and garnished with pepper. Sweet And Spicy Pork Tenderloin is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.8892
Sweet & Spicy French Dressing
In a small pan, combine sugar, flour, and vinegar.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until bubbly and thickened; pour into blender container.
Add salt, Worcestershire, onion, and garlic; whirl until smooth.
With blender set on lowest speed, gradually add oil... - 33.1646
Sweet Potatoes With Fried Tomatoes
Steam potatoes in large pan with little water, cover with tightly fitting lid.
Peel and lay in dish with melted butter.
Cut tomatoes in thick slices and fry gently until just soft, and place round potatoes, as border with sprigs of parsley to garnish. - 11.8175
Orange Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Wash the potatoes well. Prick them with a fork.
3) Arrange them on a baking tray and bake for 60 minutes. The potatoes must become tender.
4) Slice the potatoes into halves along their lengths.
5) Scoop... - 41.5942
Capsicums With Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice the ends off the capsicums. Scoop the seeds out.
3) Sprinkle paprika into each capsicum. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the capsicums for 5 minutes.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter.... - 45.205
Ham Rolls With Peaches And Sweet Corn
1. Preheat oven at 350-375ºF or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. Cut cheese into the shape of fingers.
3. Keep one cheese finger on one ham slice and roll it up.
4. In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the rolls.
5. In a bowl, take milk, salt and... - 40.0505
Marmalade Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise into 3 slices.
Combine marmalade, butter, and water in large skillet; bring mixture to a boil.
Add potatoes and salt; cook over medium heat, turning frequently until thoroughly glazed.
Garnish with orange slices. - 28.2195
Chocolate Truffle Loaf With Sweet Raspberry Sauce
Line 9 1/4 X 5 1/4 X2 3/4 -inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
In small bowl mix 1/2 cup cream with egg yolks.
In large saucepan combine chocolate, corn syrup and margarine; stir over medium heat until melted.
Add egg mixture.
Cook 3 minutes over medium heat,... - 37.5681
Sweet And Sour Green Beans
1. Cook green beans till well cooked.
2. Drain the excess water and keep the beans hot.
3. In a pan fry bacon and onions.
4. Add water, sugar and vinegar. Stir well.
5. Add the sauce over hot beans.
6. Serve sweet tsf sour green beans... - 36.7754
Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Add the sweet potatoes to a large casserole or baking dish.
3. Combine remaining ingredients, except the garnishes, in small bowl.
4. Top the potatoes with the glaze.
5. 30 minutes before... - 39.8038
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 42.2736
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Salad
Combine lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Sprinkle with chopped dill.
Chill for 3 hours or longer.
Garnish with dill sprigs. - 37.469
Sweet Ginger Apple
Mix the sugar with one teaspoon of water in a tall glass.
Stir until dissolved.
Add the apple brandy, ginger-flavored brandy and lemon juice and mix well.
Fill the glass with crushed ice and garnish with lemon slice. - 28.1309
Sweet 'n' Sour Potato Medley
Fry bacon until crisp; crumble.
Stir water, sugar, vinegar, garlic, pepper sauce and soup into bacon fat in skillet.
Stir in potatoes, sauce mix and carrots.
Heat to boiling, stirring frequently; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 25 minutes, or until... - 39.0292
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
This an amazing Sweet And Sour Shrimp recipe. This wonderful dish is sure to win you some fans. Try the Sweet And Sour Shrimp as it is both a filling and delicious dish. - 39.062
Stir-fried Dried Anchovies (sweet)
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Once done, remove and set the stir fried anchovies aside in a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce and corn syrup. Stir fry for a... - 104.941
Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Pat dry the pork chops and season with salt and pepper.
3) Brush the pork chops lightly with olive oil.
4) Grill for about 1 minute on each side or until the meat is no longer pink.
5) Then lower the heat to... - 44.1234
Candied Sweet Potatoes
These candied sweet potatoes are made with season's sweet potatoes along with grape jam. Spiced with all spice and flavored with orange rinds, the candied sweet potatoes are oven cooked and make a lovely side to any meal. - 28.1858
Sweet Potatoes With Tequila & Lime
Place a 12- to 14-inch frying pan over medium heat; add butter and stir until melted.
Peel sweet potatoes, then shred, using a food processor or coarse holes of a grater.
Immediately mix with butter in pan, then sprinkle with sugar.
Cook over... - 30.2172
Quick Sweet Almond Jelly
Quickly rinse agar agar.
Place in a large bowl with 3 cups water.
Let soak 30 minutes.
Drain well, discarding water.
Place drained agar agar in a medium saucepan.
Add remaining 3 cups water.
Stir constantly over medium heat until agar agar dissolves.
Add... - 35.8556
Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and sweet potatoes. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until potatoes are nearly tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. In small bowl, stir soup until smooth; stir in sherry, orange juice... - 30.4136
Deep South Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Melt butter or margarine in a shallow baking pan while oven heats; remove and stir in honey, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice.
Place ham and sweet potatoes in pan; stud potatoes with whole cloves, if you wish; brush all with honey mixture
Bake in moderate... - 26.0723
Sweet And Spicy Dried Shredded Squid
1. On a plate, place the dried squid and using a scissor separate the dried squid for easy cooking.
2. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the cooking wine, soy sauce and stir fry for... - 109.435
Cranberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Leave the sweet potatoes in their jackets and cut them in half lengthwise.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and place in a preheated 350°F (175°C.) oven.
Bake for one hour.
Remove potatoes from oven, unwrap and scoop centers from shells, leaving enough to... - 37.7332
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Pour the stock into a large saucepan and add 225g of the sweetcorn.
Bring to the boil, add salt and pepper to taste, cover and simmer for 15minutes.
Liquidize until smooth, then return to the pan.
Reheat the soup.
If it is not thick enough for your liking,... - 32.0482
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1. Cook the sweet potatoes for 20 minutes in lightly salted water. Drain.
2. Put the potatoes in the oven with the chicken and roast them until they are very tender.
3. Halve the potatoes, scoop out the flesh, and mash with a fork.
4. Melt the butter with the... - 29.0378
Individual Sweet Corn Plural
1. Place each slice of bread, buttered side down, in 10cm/4-inch individual Yorkshire pudding tins. Preheat the oven to moderately hot (200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6).
2. Mix the cream cheese with the strained sweetcorn, chives and seasoning.
3. Fill the... - 35.2103
Sweet And Sour Glazed Ham
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Slice away skin from ham.
Score fat on ham in a diamond design, and stud with whole cloves.
Place ham, fat side up, on rack in a shallow roasting... - 34.0605
Smoked Pork Chops With Sweet Potatoes
Prepare and boil sweet potatoes
Drain, peel, and cut in half lengthwise.
Pour 2 tablespoons of the butter into a 9-inch square baking dish and stir in 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Arrange potatoes in dish in an even layer and sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining... - 36.154
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1) Cut the chicken in 2 inch pieces.
2) Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of salt over the chicken pieces and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl, bet the eggs, flour and salt to a smooth batter.
4) Dip the chicken in the egg batter.
5) In a... - 44.5542
Plum Sweet And Spicy Chicken
Combine white pepper, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in small dish.
Rub inside of chicken with half of the spice mixture.
Stir 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce into remaining spice mixture; rub on outside of chicken.
Cover chicken; refrigerate 1 hour.
Place... - 42.3987
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1.Make a mixture of flour, sea salt, paprik aand thyme and coat the chcken pieces with the mixture by rolling over.
2. In a a skillet, heat oil and cook onions and chicken until brown.
3.Pour the apple juice, tomato, honey and... - 44.0862
Sweet Red Pepper Dip
Cur sweet red peppers into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a 2-quarr casserole that has been coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring once.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add sweet red pepper.
Top with... - 37.4896
Sweet Potatoes With Tequila & Lime
Put a rimmed metal baking pan (about 12 by 17 inches) on 2 burners over medium heat; add butter and stir until melted.
Peel potatoes; then shred, using a food processor or coarse holes of a grater.
At once, mix with butter in pan, then sprinkle... - 36.8694
Sweet Cherry Berry Jam
1. Chop cherries or grind them coarsely.
2. In a large saucepan, place cherries, cover and heat slowly; simmer for 5-7 minutes until skin is slightly soft.
3. Gently stir in raspberries and sugar.
4. Increase heat and cook at 218°... - 34.2967
Sweet And Sour Prawns With Noodles
1. Make the sauce by draining the pineapple and reserving 2 tablespoons of the juice.
2. Remove the membrane from the quartered peppers and cut into thin strips.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and pepper and cook for about 4 minutes or until the... - 45.111
Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
In a large saucepan cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender.
In a food processor, combine the potatoes, butter, and sherry, and process until smooth.
Transfer to a heated serving bowl and... - 35.1386
Khoya Or Mawa Sweet Confection
Burfi, the Indian sweet is a symbol of well-being and goodwill made commonly with milk. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make creamy Khoya or Mawa Burfi in a simple and quick way with a few common Indian dessert ingredients. Ideal for festive occasions! - 108.185
Buttered Sweet Potatoes
1) Lightly grease a shallow casserole and set aside.
2) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter, and stir in flour.
3) Cook the flour mixture for 1 minute.
4) Take the pan off the heat.
5) Stream in the milk, and return the pan to heat, stir... - 39.9333
Sweet Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the base of three 9" layer pans with wax paper.
3) In a double boiler over a vessel of boiling water, cook the chocolate until melted. Let cool.
4) Sieve together flour, salt and baking soda and... - 46.1077
Sweet And Sour Pasta Salad
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the pasta according to the packet directions until tender. Drain the pasta and keep aside.
2) Drain the canned pineapple chunks, keeping 2 tablespoons of the can juice aside for later use.
3) In... - 45.2768
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.8496
Dark Sweet Cherry Salad
1. Drain cherries and reserve juice.
2. Add enough water to reserved juice to measure 1 cup liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour liquid and bring to a boil.
4. Remove from heat, add gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
5. Chill until... - 38.045
Cranberry Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Place potato, covered, in a 2-quart casserole dish; microwave at HIGH 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
Combine sugar, margarine, orange juice, and salt in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
Add sugar mixture and... - 30.3175
Summer Sweet Corn
Combine corn, water, green onions, and green pepper in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Add chopped basil and next 5 ingredients; cook 10 minutes or until corn is tender.
Transfer to a serving bowl; serve... - 34.2139
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Take the breast from the cooked white cut chicken.
Add it to the heated stock and leave it for 2-3 minutes at just under boiling point.
In a small pan, mix together the water, garlic, oil, sugar, tomato puree, vinegar and salt.
Whisk while you bring them to... - 38.1221
Sweet And Sour Fish Fillets
Place the water, vinegar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan and stir until the cornstarch is dissolved.
Place the pan over low heat.
Add the honey and ginger.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the pan.
Stir in the tomato paste.
Bring to a boil,... - 40.9887
Barbecue Baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Coat each potato with a little oil and salt and wrap in a double layer of foil.
2. Put the potatoes directly on red hot barbecue coals.
3.Cook for 15 minutes, then turn with tongs and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. Unwrap one package and check... - 36.5292
Sweet 'n Sour Chicken
Place sliced potatoes in crock pot.
Arrange chicken breasts on potatoes.
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, basil, nutmeg and vinegar.
Pour over chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with dried parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove... - 42.046
Sweet Corn Scallops
1) Cook the sweetcorn as per the package directions and drain.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
3) Melt margarine or butter.
4) Add flour and stir to mix.
5) Cook for a minute with constant stirring.
6) Now, pour the milk... - 42.1519
Orange Candied Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
1. In a heavy bottomed, large skillet, melt butter over a low flame.
2. Add sugar, orange juice and rind, and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Allow the liquid to simmer, stirring occasionally until it thickens slightly.
4. Tip in the potatoes and toss... - 40.6648
Sweet And Sour Pork Loin
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Trim the excess fat from the pork and season all over with salt and pepper.
Place in an ovenproof casserole, cover and cook for 1 hour.
Remove from the oven and pour off excess fat.
Pour over the Sweet and Sour... - 25.724
Sweet Egg Nog
1) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites.
2) In a punch bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in 4 tablespoons of sugar while beating the yolks.
3) Slowly pour in whisky, rum and brandy while continuing to stir. Keep aside.
4) Beat the egg whites to form... - 42.4852
Knackwurst With Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (1/4 stick); add apple chunks, cinnamon, and 2 tea spoons brown sugar; cook until apple is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove apple mixture to small bowl; set aside.
2. In... - 26.8698
La Costa Spa Sweet And Sour Salmon
Combine all ingredients except salmon.
Marinate salmon 2-3 hours in the mixture.
In a shallow pan or skillet, heat the marinade to a simmer.
Use a spatula to place the salmon steaks into the hot liquid.
Cover lightly with foil.
Cook salmon until it is opaque... - 31.7809
Sauteed Sweet Peppers
1. Wash the peppers and slice into 3/4-inch-wide strips, removing ribs and seeds.
2. In hot oil in large skillet, saute onion and garlic, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
3. Add peppers, saute, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes and... - 32.3913
Orange Sweet Potatoes
1 Preheat oven to 375°F.
2 Lightly butter a baking dish.
3 Cut the sweet potatoes in wedges.
4 In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
5 Add in the potatoes, and cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
6 Drain the potatoes... - 43.835
Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Have ready a large shallow baking dish, about 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches.
Put ham slices in baking dish in a single layer if possible.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Lay sliced sweet potatoes on top of ham.
Combine orange juice, lemon juice... - 36.9723
Sweet And Sour Beef
Trim excess fat from meat.
Cut up tomatoes.
In a 10-inch skillet combine un-drained tomatoes, undrained sauerkraut, applesauce, and sugar.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Add meat and spoon some tomato mixture over meat Simmer, covered, for 2 1/4 to 2 3/4... - 31.2598
Eggs Sweet And Sour With Pineapple
Melt the butter in a pan and saute the green pepper, onion and celery for 5 minutes.
Drain the juice from the pineapple and reserve.
Add the fruit and tomato puree (paste) to the pan.
Blend the cornflour (cornstarch) with the pineapple juice.
Stir in the... - 38.983
Sweet Potatoes And Pineapple
Force potatoes through sieve or food mill into saucepan; add pineapple and sugar.
Mix; cook over low heat, stirring, for 15 minutes.
Add a little of hot potato mixture to egg yolks.
Stir; return to potato mixture, stirring constantly.
Spread in greased... - 29.9065
Sweet N Tart Lemon Pie
1) In a saucepan, beat one whole egg with 2 egg yolks.
2) Add in sugar, salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) Cook the mixture over low heat, while stirring continously.
The mixture must become thick by the end.
4) Let the egg mixture cool down after... - 38.2744
Crispy Sweet Salmon
If you're looking for some easy recipes, then you can check this out. The Chef makes Crispy Sweet Salmon which is a simple dish but very tasty. I'm sure your guests will enjoy it. - 126.645
Sweet Potato Pumpkin Thick Soup
A fancy thick pumpkin soup is now only minutes away! Let this video guide you to making a simple yet deliciously creamy orangish soup with nothing but only potatoes, pumpkin, herbs and seasonings. Highly nutritious and delightfully simple. - 93.4093
Pea And Sweet Corn Pulao
Wash the rice, drain and set aside.
Heat the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the cumin seeds, black peppercorns, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon and fry for about 30-40 seconds before adding the onion.
Continue frying until the onion is golden brown.
Add... - 45.8226
Hot Sweet Spaghetti In Strawberry Sauce
1. Boil the water and cook the spaghetti according to package instructions or until al dente (tender crisp)
2. Simultaneously in another saucepan pour in extra virgin olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add half of the strawberries and cook for 5... - 88.8262
Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Place the spare ribs, prunes, raisins and the Sweet and Sour Cook-in-Sauce in a 2 litre/4 pint casserole.
Cover, place in the oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the casserole from the oven, uncover and sprinkle... - 23.4632
Glazed Chocolate Sweet Cakes
FOR CAKES: MICROWAVE 1 cup morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
Cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small... - 43.8442
Sweet And Sour Drumsticks
1. In a saucepan add salt and water and boil the drumsticks in it.
2. Drain out the drumsticks when done.
3. In a small bowl add tamarind with water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
4. In a frying pan dry roast coconut.
5. Add in... - 43.4957
Sweet 'n Salty Caramel Mousse Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Spray cups of Mini Muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Finely crush pretzels in large resealable plastic bag. Mix pretzels, butter and sugar in Classic Batter Bowl.
3. Meanwhile, finely chop... - 119.85
Sweet And Tangy Lentils And Rice
Drain peppers, reserving liquid.
Chop 3 peppers; reserve remaining peppers in liquid for another use.
Combine chopped pepper, minced cilantro, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and set aside.
Combine water, lentils, and green onions in a saucepan;... - 42.442
Oriental Sweet Corn Soup
Heat the stock in a large pan.
When hot add the corn, chicken, crab, ginger and onions.
Simmer gently over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Add cornflour mixture and keep on stirring for sometime.
Add salt, pepper and sherry.
Serve hot garnished with parsley - 35.7759
Lamb Stew With Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
In a 4-quart Dutch oven cook meat, half at a time, in hot oil over medium-high heat until brown.
Drain off fat.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Sprinkle meat with flour, stirring to coat.
Stir in vegetable broth, nectar,... - 45.3845
The Sweet Soviet Cocktail
A play on the typical white russian for those with a mildy more sweet tooth--something that's not just basic vodka flavor, we're bringing marshmallow to the taste! - 117.513
Sweet Cherry Soup
1. In saucepan, place cherries with juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Remove twelve cherries and keep aside for garnish.
3. In an electric blender, blend remaining cherries until pureed nicely.
4. Stir into veal stock.
5. Return the soup to the... - 36.7469
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
These sweet and sour meatballs are prepared with ground beef, eggs and crumbs. Skillet cooked with fruity apricot preserves and beef bouillon, these meatballs are simmered to a finish and can be served with a fresh parsley garnish. - 36.4778
Sweet Corn And Crabmeat/ Chicken Soup
1. To prepare the crab flake the crabmeat (or chop the chicken meat), then mix with the ginger.
2. In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the milk and cornflour paste and beat again until smooth.
3. Blend in the crabmeat or... - 44.6983
Sweet Potatoes And Apples
1) Peel off the potato skin and cut in half along the width.
2) Wash the apples, cut into quarters without peeling off the skin, and remove the core part. Cut the quarters in slices. Place aside covered.
3) Chop the ginger and place... - 43.8453
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until marmalade melts; remove from heat, and set aside.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes.
Pour marmalade... - 40.975
Rosemary Scented Sweet Red Pepper Bisque
1. Tie the medium sprigs of rosemary and the marjoram in a double thickness of cheesecloth. Wring lightly to release the volatile oils.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over high heat until almost smoking, about 1 minute. Add the peppers and cook,... - 40.7183
Indian Spicy Yam And Sweet Potatoes
Want an easy low fat appetizer with a little twist of Indian spices? Try chef Manjula's Indian Spicy Yam and Sweet Potatoes which she makes by simple boiling and mixing. It’s that easy and the recipe looks absolutely inviting with the white, red and green... - 117.525
Sweet And Sour Pork Strips
Marinate the pork strips in the soy sauce and sherry for 1 hour. Cut the pepper, chilli (chili) and carrots into julienne strips.
Drain the meat and heat a browning dish to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer. Add the oil and quickly toss the pork... - 33.7999
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.0939
Sweet Kesari Lassi- Desi Cooler
What else can be refreshing than sweet chilled Lassi on a hot summer day? Lassi is a simple to make drink and is a marvelous thirst quencher. The drink can be made with the help of just a few readily available ingredients at home, and is advised to consume... - 0
Honey Glazed Sweet Potato & Carrot Tzimmes
Tzimmes is traditionally a part of the Rosh Hashanah meal. It is a tradition to eat sweet and honey-flavored dishes during this occasion. Carrots sliced in rounds, looks like gold coins, and symbolizes the hope of prosperity in the year to come. - 50.5226
Sweet And Sour Pork Meatballs With Spicy Fries
1. In a large mixing bowl combine ground pork, parsley, pepper, ginger, orange zest, chili flakes, soy sauce, egg, green onion, breadcrumbs, and salt. Mix well. Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet. Cover and place the bowl in... - 0
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
This is very easy dish to make. You just need to deep-fry, steam or boil chicken wings and add sweet'n sour sauce. - 84.1494
Sweet Semolina Pudding
1) Use a 2-quart saucepan to add milks, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, lemon peel, and spices.
2) Dissolve the cornstarch by stirring.
3) Sprinkle with gelatin over this milk mixture and allow to stand for softening.
4) Place the saucepan... - 47.5299