- » Sweet Fusion Cake
Sweet Fusion Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet fusion cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet fusion cake recipes.
Butterless Fruit Loaf With Sour Cream Frosting
Everyone loves the smell of freshly-baked breads during the holiday season. But most of us who are strapped for time just buy Christmas cakes from a fancy bakery. This is a recipe for a homemade loaf cake that's a perfect got the holiday season. This... - 137.17
Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Have you gave up the thought of baking cake just because you don't have an oven or microwave. Now you don't have any excuses as you can make very soft, fluffy, spongy cake at home that too with out oven. Yes you can bake up cake just like oven in a Pressure... - 136.413
Classic Marble Cake
If you enjoy baking different kind of cakes then you must try the eggless marble cake. I'm sure vegetarians will love this. Marble cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate. Chef Bhavna shows this quick and easy recipe. Watch the video before trying it... - 132.298
Are you looking forward to make cheesecake? Here is a fantastic video that displays a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean style cheesecake. The chef makes the American cheesecake with a great flavorful Mediterranean twist. The recipe is simply awesome and... - 131.619
Festive Ice Cream Cake
My friend Fanny, from South of France, is visiting me in California. Of course, I asked her to share with us her favorite recipe, which is Ice Cream cake! One layer of vanilla ice cream, one layer of meringue, one layer of raspberry sorbet, and the whole... - 130.931
Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake
Chef Manjula is looking stunning in her pink kurta and the Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake recipe that she is showing is amazingly delightful. Those who love mangoes or those who have never tried the combination of cheese and mango should give it a try. Mango... - 128.029
We don't know why it's called monkey bread---there are no monkeys and no bread in this sweet treat. All we know is it's delicious and easy to make, if you follow the recipe from Pillsbury's Lauren Chattman. - 127.094
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Baked Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Happy Thanks Giving to all of you! Celebrate this years Thanks Giving with this super easy, super soft and super moist egg-less chocolate cake with very very easy breezy chocolate frosting which gets ready in less than 10 mts. Tastes super yummy!!! - 119.073
Homemade Eggless Sponge Cake
Want your holiday dinner to end on a sweet note? Finish it off with this creative Christmas special egg-less sponge cake with homemade easy breezy Butter cream frosting! This recipe does not require you to cream butter and sugar, get any store bought cake mix... - 113.505
Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Icing
An easy cupcake recipe from my book Are You Sure That’s Vegan? I usually make buttercream icing for these but decided to do something different and make chocolate icing instead. Enjoy - 111.902
Delicious Japanese Cheesecake
We are not sure why this sweet delight is called as the Japanese Cheesecake, but we guarantee that it is absolutely delicious. Cream cheese and freshly cut strawberries go into the making of this dessert. You'll love it. Watch and learn from this video.... - 110.379
Cadbury Finger Icecream Cake
1. Line a 7 inch baking pan with some plastic wrap.
2. Place the Cadbury fingers (retaining a few) at the bottom of the pan.
3. Place a few Cadbury fingers in a plastic cover and crush it using a rolling pin.
4. Into the bowl of vanilla... - 109.692
Eggless Nutella Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat together condensed milk and butter with an electric hand blender.
4. Add vanilla extract and vinegar and beat.
5. Add milk little by little at... - 109.619
Raw Food Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
1. Line a non-stick round pie tin with a parchment paper in bottom.
2. Dice the raisins and apricot and set aside.
3. In a food processor, put all the crust ingredients together and grind until the ingredients combine well.
4. Transfer... - 107.171
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a blender add butter and sugar and beat till the mixture becomes fluffy.
3. Mix juices and zests of lime and orange, add into the butter and sugar mixture and blend.
4. In a bowl add cake flour,... - 106.741
Nutella Mille Crêpe Cake
Mille crêpe is a cake made with many layers of crêpe (thin pancake). Mille means "a thousand" in French. Although it is written in French, it is originated in Japan (I found this info on the Net). And of course, it is a very popular cake in Japan!!!
I was... - 104.908
Baked Yellow Butter Cake
Here is a cake I did for a friend of a friend. I would use fondant to make the decorations on the side and maybe try using some black sprinkles if I were to make this style of cake again. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with how it came out and the birthday woman... - 103.88
Takoyaki Cake Pops
Takoyaki is a popular Japanese dumpling made of batter, diced octopus, tenkasu (tempura scraps), beni shoga (red pickled ginger), and aonegi (green onion), topped with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, aonori (green laver), and katsuobushi (bonito flakes). This... - 101.502
Halloween Frankenstein Matcha Green Tea Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
2. Line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
3. Sift the cake flour, matcha green tea powder and baking powder together.
4. In a large bowl, cream the butter with a wire whisk.
5. Add 80g (2.8oz.)... - 99.0926
Basic Cake Decorating Tips And Ideas
If you want to learn how to make the icing on the cakes, then you should check this out. Icing the cake is not difficult but definitely an art. Watch the video to see how nicely the chef gives various tips to do the icing on cakes. - 97.043
Vegetarian Pineapple Cake
Vegetarians and especially Indian have been deprived of delicious cakes for a long time. Chef Manjula is putting an end to this wait as she has come up with a vegetarian pineapple cake. She has a simple recipe that doesn’t require any difficult whipping or... - 96.41
As promised flap jacks are up for grabs! In today’s wicked episode, Chef Buff (master of all things bufficlious) masters the art of the Johnny cake, say goodbye to Aunt Jemima (take your diabetes with you!) and say hello to the healthy pancake! - 95.523
Low Carb Cheese Cake Dessert
When you are on a low carb diet, keeping away from desserts is really the most difficult part. So, the host of lowcarb4life brings a low carb dessert for you to maintain your diet. She replaces some of the high carb ingredients like sugar with splenda and pie... - 89.757
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 87.3693
Kiwi And Passion Fruit Cheesecake
Not a typical cheesecake, sweet kiwi and tropical passion fruit adds a uniquely exotic sweet tartness to this dessert. Garnished with sliced kiwis and passion fruit seeds, this rich and creamy cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser and will brighten up any dinner... - 85.109
Pragyana Cheese Cake
1 TAKE A HEAVY BOTTOM PAN , BOIL MILK IN HIGH FLAME , BY THE TIME MIX 2 EGG YOLK WITH HALF THE SUGAR AND BEAT TILL PALE .
2 NOW ADD THE EGG SOLUTION TO THE MILK AND MAKE CUSTARD IN LOW FLAME , DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL ADD SALT COOK UNTIL THE CUSTARD COATS THE... - 44.5503
La Sticky Rice Cakes (la 찹쌀떡)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the brown rice flour, sweet rice flour, baking powder. salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and milk. Mix all the ingredients well... - 0
Tiffany's Chocolate Cake
1. In food processor, add butter and sugar. Blend until creamy.
2. Add eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
3. Throw vanilla, cocoa powder, baking powder, and flour.
4. In a small bowl, add dark chocolate and milk. Pop it in... - 0
Betty's Square Marbled Coffee Cake
1. Grease and flour an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine multi-purpose baking mix, sugar, milk, and egg. With electric mixer on medium speed, blend until smooth.... - 0
Candy Corn Battenberg Cake
In this video Barry attempts to merge together the color scheme of a candy corn with a battenberg cake. Using different food coloring's and homemade lemon, orange and vanilla sponge cakes it's a spookily easy recipe for you to attempt any time of Year. - 0
Lemon Labne Cheesecake
Blanche combines eastern and western flavors, but using Labne, or Middle Eastern Strained Yogurt Cheese, for an all American style dessert: Cheesecake! - 0