- » Sweet Dipping Sauce
Sweet Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet dipping sauce recipes.
Sweet-and-sour Dipping Sauce
Sweet-And-Sour Dipping Sauce is a heavenly mix of mango chutney, red wine vinegar and hot sauce. I prefer serving this Sweet-And-Sour Dipping Sauce with shrimp. Check out the recipe of the yummy Sweet-And-Sour Dipping Sauce. - 25.7076
Sweet Garlic Sauce For Dipping
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, bring to boil sugar and vinegar.
2) Add in black pepper, red food coloring, chile pepper and salt.
3) Allow the sauce to boil for 5 minutes without boiling over. Stir continuously.
4) Take the pan off the flame and add in the... - 37.3676
Sweet & Spicy Dipping Sauce
Sweet and spicy dipping sauce is a peppy and savory dipping sauce prepared with equal parts of coconut cream and chili sauce. Flavored with added horseradish and hot pepper sauce, the dipping sauce is well mixed and chilled to served. - 30.7999
Thai Marinated Chicken Pieces With Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
In a food processor or blender combine the garlic, cilantro, soy sauce, oil, salt and pepper to taste and puree.
Transfer the sauce to a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken thighs.
Add to the marinade in the bowl and toss to coat well.
Cover and... - 31.9002
Sweet And Tangy Dipping Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, cornstarch, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
2. Bring to a boil; stir constantly about 3 minutes until thick and clear.
3. Cool and serve. - 28.4991
Sweet And Sour Dipping Sauce
1. Drain the pineapple and reserve the syrup.
2. Blend the cornstarch in the syrup to make a smooth, thin paste.
3. Chop the pineapple into small bits and keep aside.
4. In a small saucepan combine the oils and heat on a medium flame... - 44.3226
Sweet And Sour Sauce
Drain syrup from 2 cans (about 13 oz.
each) pineapple chunks; reserve pineapple.
Combine pineapple syrup with 1 1/4 cups regular strength chicken broth, 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, 3/4 cup vinegar, 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and catsup, and 4... - 27.4272
Deep-fried Wontos With Sweet And Tangy Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine cornstarch and sake; mix well. Add pork and shrimp. Stir well to coat.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add shrimp and pork mixture, stir-fry about 5 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink. Cool mixture.
3. Soak mushrooms in... - 32.4704
Hot And Sweet Dipping Sauce
Combine the 4 dry ingredients in a bowl and add the chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, and cider vinegar.
Stir to blend thoroughly, add the remaining ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined. - 35.1838
Sweet And Sour Sauce
In a small saucepan combine chicken broth, brown sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, catsup, scallion, sherry, and soy sauce.
Combine cornstarch and cold water.
Stir into broth mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Serve... - 37.3126
Sweet Corn Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Put all the ingredients (except for 100 g of the sweetcorn and the oil) in a blender and blend until smooth.
Mix the remaining corn in by hand.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Form large spoonfuls of the mix into patties and fry, 4 at a time, cooking for 2... - 35.1662
Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
Combine sugar, water, vinegar and salt in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat and simmer until syrupy, but do not allow sauce to caramelize, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in chili paste with... - 27.4017
Chinese Sweet And Sour Sauce
Combine catsup, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and wine in saucepan; bring to boil.
Add cornstarch dissolved in water to sauce.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce has thickened. - 23.2334
Easy Sweet And Sour Fruit Sauce
This Easy Sweet and Sour Sauce tastes irresistible ! Try this fruity sauce with meat or any dishes of your choice. Tell me what you liked this Easy Sweet and Sour Sauce with. - 28.0304
Bourbon-caramel Dipping Sauce (corn Syrup Free)
If you aren't going to eat caramel dipped apples anymore, you might as well goes balls out and make your dipping sauce full on adult oriented...just add bourbon! Now, I really wanted a sauce that was free of corn syrup, and a bit more natural in its creation.... - 111.456
1. Bring cream cheese at room temperature.
2. In a bowl beat combining cream cheese, mayonnaise, cherry juice, milk and lemon juice until smooth.
3. Prepare topping mix according to package directions and fold into cream cheese... - 43.7744
Snack Time Treat With Fresh Fruit And Dipping Sauce
Treat yourself to sumptuousness of seasonal fruits with a great dipping sauce. Betty presents a pure fruity delight drizzled with dipping sauce that makes for a great snack, dessert or treat. Watch the video recipe to learn how to make this lip-smacking fruit... - 100.823
Ginger Enhanced Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a pan, gently heat all the ingredients together, except the water and cornstarch for about 3 to 5 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water, gradually stir into the hot sauce and heat thoroughly.
3) Serve the Sweet and... - 34.8914
Sweet Relish Sauce
1. In 2-cup glass measure, stir together all ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
2. Serve warm with Swanson Chicken Dipsters or Nibbles for dipping. - 27.9252
Sweet Chocolate Sauce
Here is an amazingly delicious Sweet Chocolate Sauce dip for your favorite desserts. Also, pour it over ice creams, candies and bake fruits - and feel the yummy! - 23.0511
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a pot, mix together the pineapple chunks and juice, tomato ketchup, white vinegar, sriracha chili sauce and sugar.
2. Simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
3. Let it cool, bottle and refrigerate.
4. Serve the Sweet and Sour sauce as... - 0
Sweet And Sour Sauce
Mix ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil.
Use as basting sauce and serve remainder in individual dishes as a dip for barbecued ribs. - 29.8219
Simple Sweet-and-sour Sauce
This simple sweet and sour sauce is a cooked sauce prepared with spices along with lemon juice to taste. flavored with added garlic and soy sauce, the sweet and sour sauce can be served as a dipping sauce for tempuras or grilled veggies. - 31.7888
Sweet And Sour Barbecue Sauce
Heat until jelly melts, either on stove or in microwave.
Use as a dip for meatball hors d'oeuvres; barbecue sauce for baked chicken drain off all fat); baste ribs on grill; or cut up weiners for the kids - 17.6131
Chinese Style Sweet And Sour Sauce
Why spend a fortune in ordering a takeout when you can make your own super tasty Chinese dish at home? Bring the flavors of China to your table with thus speedy, light and zesty sweet-sour sauce that makes for great addition to noodles, dim sums, koithos and... - 95.885
Deep-fried Scallops With Sweet-and-sour Sauce
This deep fried scallops with sweet and sour sauce are prepared with a batter of flour and eggs seasoned with salt. Simply fried, these scallops are served with a cooked sauce made with pineapples, vinegar and brown sugar, flavored with soy sauce. It makes... - 42.5069
Hot & Sweet Honey Bbq Sauce
You must have tasted the usual BBQ sauce, but this hot & sweet honey BBQ sauce is definitely something unique to talk about. The combination of mustard and honey gives this special flavor to the sauce, which everyone will like. Watch the video to check out... - 96.6625
Deep Fried Carp With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Clean and scale the fish.
2) Carefully remove the flesh from both sides of the fish, keeping the head, backbone and tail intact.
3) Leave the skin on the fish fillets but remove all bones carefully.
4) On a chopping board, put the fish... - 45.8281
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 38.4587
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.6407
Tofu-peanut Balls With Sweet And Sour Sauce
To Prepare Tofu-Peanut Balls:
In a medium bowl mash tofu; set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1/2 teaspoon oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute until onion is golden.
Add onion mixture to tofu and stir to combine.
Stir in peanut butter, 1... - 41.6858
Sweet Sushi Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients and blend well.
2. Pour over or use as a dip with your favorite Okami* sushi. - 23.2276
Crab Kromeskies With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Crab Kromeskies With Sweet And Sour Sauce is a treat for all crab meat lovers. This crispy crab preparation is perfect for parties.Try the Crab Kromeskies With Sweet And Sour Sauce and see how it becomes a sensation among your guests! - 38.5541
Deep-fried Pork With Sweet-and'sour Sauce
Stirfry pork in oil 3 to 4 minutes or until well-done.
Allow to marinate in soy sauce for 20 to 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for the frying batter and beat until smooth.
Allow to stand for 1 hour.
(Flour absorbs some of the liquid.) Dip pork strips in... - 44.7629
Deep-fried Scallops With Sweet~and'sour Sauce
This Deep-Fried Scallops With Sweet-And Sour Sauce is sure to win a few hearts over. The crispy fried scallops and the unexpected flavors of the sauce makes this an addictive dish. Serve the Deep-Fried Scallops With Sweet-And Sour Sauce for parties and watch... - 39.5839
Sweet And Sour Pork With Sauce
This Sweet and Sour Pork is a truly mouthwatering experience ! Try out this Sweet and Sour Pork with noodles or rice and tell me what you liked it best with ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Pork are welcome! - 42.9202
Crispy Baked Scrod With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine the yogurt, peach jam, mustard, vinegar and parsley (if using), and stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a shallow bowl, beat the... - 38.4787
Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Wash, wipe and dry fish with paper towels.
Mix salt, five spice powder together and rub into each fillet.
Peel and slice the carrot thinly for the sweet and sour sauce.
Put carrot slices and peas into boiling water for 2 minutes and drain... - 39.896
Chicken Wings With Sweet & Pungent Sauce
Cut chicken wings in sections; save wing tips for broth.
In a bowl combine soy, sherry, five-spice, salt, garlic, and ginger.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate fori hour.
In a wide frying pan, pour salad oil to a depth of 1 1/2 inches and... - 42.5539
Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin With Sauce
1. Mix together the sherry and soy sauce for the marinade, pour over the pork in a bowl and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a pan, add the green onion and red pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes, until soft but not... - 37.3987
Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Cut fish into 4 thick fillets.
Wash and pat dry.
Sprinkle fish with flour, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
Dip each slice in egg whites and then in oats.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and fry fish for 3 minutes on each side.
Remove... - 44.6639
Asian Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Asian Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce is a neat and clean recipe. Asian cuisines rock, right? Watch and learn how to make this savory dish from this video. Enjoy! - 117.343
Sweet And Tangy Chicken Wings In Cranberry Sauce
A mouth-watering delicacy. This video prepare a yummy chicken wings with sweet and tangy sauce. These tender chicken wings are loaded with delicious flavor from a cranberry sauce with a touch of mustard, garlic powder, hot sauce, honey and a dash of orange... - 123.146
Beef In Sweet Pineapple Sauce
Make a batter of first 4 ingredients.
Shape meat into balls the size of a walnut and dip them into batter.
Heat oil in a frying pan and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; when very hot, place balls in the pan and fry until browned on all sides.
Remove to a shallow serving... - 45.9113
Pork In Sweet Pineapple Sauce
Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
Mix the batter.
Dip pork cubes into batter and drop into the boiling oil.
When cubes brown, remove them and drain on absorbent paper.
Mix ingredients for the sauce in a pan and bring slowly to a boil, stirring constantly.
Pour... - 39.6509
Sweet Tomato Chutney
Put the chopped garlic, ginger, and 1/2 cup of the vinegar into the container of an electric blender and blend at high speed until smooth.
In a 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot with non metallic finish, place the tomatoes and juice from the can, the rest of the... - 47.8415
Strawberries In Cocoa Sauce
Are you among those, who cannot decide their choice over strawberries and chocolate? Well, here is a gorgeous and delicious item, which serves both. The chef in this video demonstrates the process of dipping the strawberries in cocoa sauce and serving. How do... - 103.123
Apple And Mango Sauce
There is nothing better than homemade applesauce with apple and mango. Watch this fully illustrated video with a complete, simple recipe and directions. Have a look to make your own applesauce with just a few ingredients. This versatile applesauce is easy to... - 107.506
Raw Chocolate Fudge Sauce In A Jiffy
For all the chocoholics, here's a special treat. A no fuss, easy to make Chocolate Fudge Sauce in a Jiffy. Use it to top your plain jane ice creams or serve it as a dip for your favorite fruits, it will never let you down. Follow the video and learn how you... - 99.0811
Amazing Double Dare Cream Cheese With Jezebel Sauce
Wow your party guests with a lip-smacking treat! The spicy-sweet jezebel sauce with cream cheese makes for a healthy and delicious sauce that can be put together effortlessly and is good enough to whomp up steak, barbecue and marinades. But mind you, this... - 88.2368
The fall season is here and it's time to make caramel sauce! It's rich, velvety, and so delicious! Caramel sauce can be used as a topping, a filling, or to make caramel apples! You only need 4 ingredients plus the flavoring of your choice. Your friends and... - 126.318
Easy Cream Puffs With Caramel Sauce
For a tasty, sweet tea time snack recipe, watch this video. This is probably the easiest way to make mini cream puffs. You can also serve these as dessert after a major meal. Watch to know more. - 104.655
Chocolate Fondue Sauce - Valentine's Day
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Chocolate Fondue Sauce that is perfect for dipping fruit, pound cake, brownies, or whatever you desire that would be a perfect Valentine's Day dessert. - 0
Panchamrit In Chocolate Cups With Apricot Saffron Sauce
This is a Prasad (sweetmeat given in hindu temples after pooja) that goes well with Chocolate. I have prepared it with a slight variation to create a global palatte using fresh figs and banana with rasins in dried cranberry - 42.6796
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
Apple Fritters With Lemon Citrus Sauce
This recipe works best with a tart cooking apple such as a granny smith, which balances the sweetness of the batter and the sweet and sour flavour of the citrus sauce. You can also make the sauce out of any other citrus juice. - 0