- » Sweet Cucumber Relish
Sweet Cucumber Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet cucumber relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet cucumber relish recipes.
Sweet Cucumber Relish
1) In a crock or glass bowl, place the sliced cucumbers and mix thoroughly with salt.
2) Allow the cucumbers to stand overnight in the refrigerator; drain thoroughly.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the cucumbers with... - 42.6429
Sweet Pickle Relish
Combine cucumbers, onions, green and red peppers in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and cover with cold water.
Let stand 2 hours.
Drain thoroughly; press out excess liquid.
Combine sugar, vinegar and spices in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Add drained... - 40.8224
You May Also Like!
Combine cucumbers, peppers and onion; sprinkle with turmeric.
Dissolve salt in 2 quarts cold water and pour over vegetables; let stand 3 to 4 hours.
Drain; cover vegetables with cold water and let stand 1 hour.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth... - 46.4459
Green Cucumber Relish
Grind vegetables with the coarse blade of a meat grinder.
Mix in the salt and cover with cold water.
Let stand 1 or 2 hours.
Drain well, pressing out as much moisture as possible.
Boil remaining ingredients together for 5 minutes.
Simmer and... - 35.1506
Bring to a boil, and boil 10 minutes.
Pour into sterile jars and seal with paraffin - 30.6012
Mustard Cucumber Relish
1. Put the vegetables through the coarse blade of the food chopper.
2. Sprinkle with salt and add 2 1/2 c. cold water.
3. Let stand 1 hr. then drain well in a collander.
4. In a large saucepan combine:
3 c. sugar, 1/2 c. flour, 3 tbsp. dry mustard, 1/2 tsp.... - 41.6279
Ripe Cucumber Relish
1) In a food processor, place together onions and peppers.
2) Process until finely chopped.
3) In a bowl, remove the onion mixture and mix in pickling salt.
4) Cover and place the onion mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
5) In a... - 45.7695
Fresh Tasting Cucumber Relish
In large heavy saucepan, combine cucumbers, onions, red pepper, celery, sugar, salt and 1 1/2 cups/375 ml of the vinegar.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat and boil for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, blend together flour, turmeric, mustard and... - 44.3941
Raw Pepper And Cucumber Relish
Cut peppers in half and discard seeds and membrane.
Peel and seed the cucumbers.
Chop peppers and cucumbers fine, or mince coarsely.
Add onion and salt.
Stir well and leave 10 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
Measure remaining ingredients into a saucepan and... - 37.4345
In bowl combine vinegar, sugar, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper; add onion, tomato, and cucumber.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours; drain well.
Combine beef and remaining salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties about 4 inches in diameter... - 37.1406
1) In a bowl, mix together cucumber, onion, peppers and celery.
2) In another bowl, mix salt and water.
3) Spoon the salt mixture over vegetables and let it marinate overnight.
4) Pour the liquid and reserve.
5) In a saucepan, mix... - 46.7765
Crisp Sweet Relish
Combine the cucumbers, onions and carrots in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt.
Cover with ice cubes.
Let stand for 6 hours; drain.
Rinse and drain thoroughly.
In a large kettle, combine sugar, vinegar, celery seed, turmeric, nutmeg and pepper.
Add vegetables;... - 44.4491