- » Sweet Croissant
Sweet Croissant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet croissant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet croissant recipes.
Homemade Chocolate Croissant
Chocolates are simple irresistible and when made into croissant, they make a heavenly snack. Watch out the video to learn how the chef makes these croissants within half an hour. So served it with honey or vanilla ice cream, they make a perfect treat for all. - 134.393
Baked Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding
With holidays just around the corner you must be looking for an easy holiday dessert recipe. Watch this excellent video that shows a fantastic recipe for a super delicious pudding. This recipe is so easy and effortless to amaze your family with a delightful... - 119.067
Delicious Croissant French Toasts
This is a fast fix to the plain bread french toast. Simply made with no mess! Eggs, milk cinnamon and croissants dipped in the bag is all that it takes. Watch and learn how to make these Croissant French Toasts from the video. Enjoy! - 117.107
You May Also Like!
Quick Sweet Croissants
Mix the first 6 ingredients together, and add a very little honey, just to form a thick drop mixture.
Open the croissant dough, and separate into triangles.
Dab a generous spoonful of the filling in the center of the wide end of each triangle.
Roll up, and... - 32.7161
It feels good to make on your own, the all-time favorite Croissants . Enjoy the unique flavor and taste of Croissants with this quick and simple recipe! - 42.3878
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice croissants in half and set aside.
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch vegetables for 2 minutes. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
– In a bowl, mix blanched... - 33.8159
How To Make Croissants From Scratch
1. In a mixing bowl add in the flour, active dry yeast, sugar, salt and milk. With hook attachment mix the dough for 4 minutes.
2. Meanwhile take the butter sticks and roll with rolling pin, roll to make 8 inch square. Place the butter into the... - 0
Chocolate Rich Crescent Croissants
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles; press each slightly to enlarge.
3. Spread butter on each triangle.
4. Break or cut chocolate bar into small pieces (chocolate may break into irregular shapes).
5. Place an equal amount of... - 41.1363
Croissants An Beurre
Place the shortening, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl.
Heat the milk so that it is just warm enough to melt the shortening when poured over, and mix well, stirring until the shortening has melted.
Dissolve the yeast in 3 tablespoons warm water, add to... - 41.3962
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Blend with 3 oz.(3/4 cup) flour to form a soft dough.
Drop this ball of dough into a large bowl of warm water.
Leave to become 'spongy', about 20 minutes.
Add the salt and sugar to the remaining... - 39.7619
Chocolate Rich Crescent Croissants
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Separate dough into 8 triangles; press each to slightly enlarge.
Spread margarine on each triangle.
Break or cut chocolate bar into small pieces (chocolate may break into irregular shapes).
Place an equal amount of chocolate pieces on... - 34.7022
Mini Chicken Salad Croissants
In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, mushrooms and peppers; stir in sour cream mixture until combined.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Just before serving,... - 36.6783
Croissants is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Croissants recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 32.4914