- » Sweet Cream Puff
Sweet Cream Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet cream puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet cream puff recipes.
Sweet Cream Puffs
Heat oven to 400°.
Heat water and butter to rolling boil.
Stir in flour.
Stir vigorously over low heat about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs, all at one time; continue beating until smooth.
Drop dough by scant 1/4... - 36.3294
Cream Puff Filling
Blend pudding and Cointreau.
Fold in whipped cream and chill.
Fills 12 cream puffs - 20.5547
Strawberry Cream Cheese Puffs
1. In a mixing bowl, add diced strawberries, granulated sugar, and cornstarch. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Set it aside.
3. Roll pastry sheet into 10-inch... - 103.723
Cream Puffs With Custard Cream Filling
Cream puffs are one of the versatile snack dishes that can be prepared. The puffs can be served plain as a snack or fill it with variety of fillings. Like this recipe of cream puffs with custard cream filling. - 48.8769
Cream Puffs With Cream Filling
Cream puffs with cream filling are another snack of dessert that goes very well with the party menus. It can be served along with various desserts and enjoyed with some sauce on it. Try it with butterscotch or chocolate sauce or even with some ice cream. - 46.3065
Cream Puffs With Vanilla Cream Filling
Cream puffs with vanilla cream filling are rich and creamy, they taste yummy. Try some vanilla cream filled cream puffs with some drizzle of chocolate sauce on it. You will certainly love it. Enjoy some cream puffs with vanilla cream. - 50.835
Cream Puff Swans
This Cream Puff Swans is just as srumptious as it is easy to make. Why not give this Cream Puff Swans a try this season and impress your guests the way they never expected. - 42.5687
Easy Cream Puffs With Caramel Sauce
For a tasty, sweet tea time snack recipe, watch this video. This is probably the easiest way to make mini cream puffs. You can also serve these as dessert after a major meal. Watch to know more. - 104.655
Chocolate Cream Puffs
Nothing like digging your teeth into a luscious cream pastry! Then bake some at home to get your family digging into the same treat! This video shows you how to get them made. Clear and precise steps are shown to make this sweet indulgence! - 74.7164
Classic Cream Puffs
To make cream puff paste, gently heat water, butter or margarine, salt and lemon peel in a heavy saucepan until butter or margarine has melted.
Raise heat and bring to a boil then add flour all at once.
Remove from heat and beat until mixture forms a ball and... - 42.6036
Cherry cream puffs are sweet pink snack. If you are planning some special surprise for Valentines Day, these cream puffs can be a good option. The pink color will compliment flavor of the day and will taste great too. - 43.4405
Cream Puff Batter
1. Heat water and butter or margarine to boiling in a medium-size heavy saucepan. Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until batter forms a thick smooth ball that follows spoon around pan; remove from heat immediately.
2. Beat... - 15.947
Cream Puff Filling
In medium size bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and fruit concentrate; blend well.
Fold whipped cream into sweetened condensed milk mixture.
Let stand about 5 minutes.
At serving time, cut off tops of cream puffs, spoon filling into... - 29.8793
Cream puffs are my favorite snack. I love it filled with different types of creams and sauces like the chocolate sauce, cherry filling, butterscotch sauce or anything. The crisp cream puffs are just perfect with taste. - 38.661
St. Joseph's Cream Puffs
St. Joseph's cream puffs are made to mark St Joseph's day and to break fast. This yummy cream puff can be filled with vanilla custard, sweetened whipped cream and other kinds of cream fillings. - 49.8021
Quick Cherry Cream Puffs
Quick cherry cream puffs are something that can be made for kids and stored refrigerated for later use. You can try this recipe and make them for kids. These puffs can be packed as a lunch to kids or serve with tea to the adults. - 41.1783
St. Joseph's Cream Puffs
St. Joseph's Cream Puffs are the puffs that are traditionally made to mark the life of St Joseph, father of Jesus Christ. These puffs are cream rounds that can be filled with a cream filling and served for snacks. You can even make the puffs ahead of time and... - 46.2267
Butter Cream Puffs
This Butter Cream Puffs is just as srumptious as it is easy to make. Why not give this Butter Cream Puffs a try this season and impress your guests the way they never expected. - 42.6396
Butterscotch Cream Puffs
Butterscotch cream puffs are one of kids favorite snack. This is a snack that a kids cannot resist. Filled with yummy cream, it just melts in your mouth. And it is not very difficult to make also. Try this recipe once. - 48.9925
Basic Cream Puffs
The basic cream puffs are fantastic snack that will impress your guests. The cream puffs are a snack that have always been a favorite of kids and people who still have a kid alive in their heart. - 39.8786
Episode 5 Part 1 - Eclairs And Cream Puffs
Part 1 of the video to get the fillings done for the puffs and the eclairs. The aubergine chef does a neat job of mixing and demo-ing it! Stay tuned for part of making the choux pastry! - 108.743
Strawberry Cream Puff Dessert Cake
Trace a ring on lightly greased and floured baking sheet.
Spoon Cream-Puff Pastry in large dollops on tracing mark.
Smooth top with small spatula; fill in between dollops.
Bake in preheated 450Â°F oven 8 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350Â°F; bake 30... - 35.2147
Cream Puff Miniatures
Cream puff miniatures are small sized cream puffs that are more petite than its larger cousin. Made with flours, eggs and butter, the mininature cream puffs are filled with yummylicious cocoa cream and topped with a chocolate icing. Bake these little desserts... - 24.4333
Episode 5 Part 2 - Eclairs And Cream Puffs
Part 2 of this recipe to make the pastry for the eclairs and the cream puffs. Once again a clean video by the aubergine chef! Its vital to see part 3 to see how these are baked and filled! - 106.196
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.In a boiler, add shortening and salt to boiling water and heat to boiling
3.Reduce heat, add flour all at once and stir vigorously until mixture forms ball around spoon, leaving pan... - 37.3966
Pate A Choux - Cream Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and place rack in center of oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a heavy saucepan over medium high heat, pour water and bring to a boil. Add butter and mix well with water. Add in the... - 0
Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Want cinnamon rolls but don't want to be bothered with bread dough? Here is a great recipe that uses frozen puff pastry and can be in the oven in no time at all. You can play with the ingredients and add nuts or leave out the raisins if you wish - you don't... - 0
Cream Puff Or Choux Paste
1. Put hot water, butter, sugar, and salt into a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
2. Add the flour all at one time. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball. Remove from heat.
3. Add eggs, one at a... - 28.7473
Puff Pastry Crown
This Crown is just as srumptious as it is easy to make. Why not give this Crown a try this season and impress your guests the way they never expected. - 36.521
Basic Cream Puffs
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
Add crumbled pie crust mix and stir vigorously until pastry forms a ball and leaves the side of the pan.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs with an electric mixer.
Drop by the spoonful on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for... - 33.6477
Giant Cream Puffs
You won't believe how delicious these Giant Cream Puffs are, or how easy they are to make! Vickie & Jo Ann show you step by step how to create these impressive desserts! - 127.475
These Cream Puffs are simply delightful ! Try these dessert pastries fillied with vanilla Pudding for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Cream Puffs is welcome. - 33.8665
Cranberry Cream Puffs-holiday Series
Unlike the popular notion, these cream puffs are quite simple to make. In this video, you'll see a traditional cream puff recipe with a variety of fillings. You can go wild with your choice of fillings here. You can make this under 45 minutes. Enjoy! - 100.104
Light And Sweet Pecan Puff Cookies
Spread the holiday cheer with this good-to-share pecan puff cookies. Lighter than the traditional cookies, this sweet but not cloying cookies is what you need to sweeten up your celebrations. Stream the video recipe and watch Betty make yummy pecan puff... - 97.6997
Cream Puffs With Chocolate Sauce
Cream puffs with chocolate sauce make a perfect dessert for the holidays. Make them for the Christmas and let kids enjoy cream puffs. Also, try vanilla ice cream along with chocolate sauce for such special occasions. - 50.2168
St Joseph's Cream Puffs
1) In a saucepan, add butter and water.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Quickly add the flour and combine thoroughly by keeping the heat at low.
4) Prepare a ball from the mixture.
5) Add salt by... - 41.0101
Basic Cream Puff Pastry
Combine milk, butter, sugar, and salt in heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar dissolved; stir constantly.
Add all the flour.
Stir vigorously with wooden spoon until mixture is smooth and leaves sides of pan, forming a... - 37.5975
Sweet Potato Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Mash the potatoes till very smooth.
3) Butter a 9-inch pie plate.
4) In a bowl, combine mashed potatoes, salt, sugar and coconut cream.
5) Remove the mixture on a pie plate.
6) Bake in the oven for 20... - 40.8783
Danish Puff was a creation of Danes when they used a sweet filling for Austrian pastry.Danish Puff is a very popular dessert all over.My version of Danish Puff is different from the traditional recipe.Come & try my Danish Puff. - 49.3208
French Cream Puff Cake
Prepare Vanilla-Cream Filling.
Cut margarine into flour and salt until particles are size of small peas.
Sprinkle in 2 to 4 teaspoons water, 1 teaspoon at a time, tossing with fork until all flour is moistened and pastry almost cleans side of bowl (1 to 2... - 43.0806
Cooking Cream Puffs
If you have already learned to prepare choux pastry, then you should try to bake these cream puffs at your own oven. But that is not all, he also shows the best way to fill the cream puffs or eclairs with cream. Run through the video and try your hands on to... - 104.401
Chocolate Ricotta Cream Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, heat up the water. Add the butter and cook until it melts.
3. Once melted, turn off the heat and add in the flour.
4. Turn the heat back on low and cook until the flour is... - 0
Cream Puffs With Chocolate Sauce
If you're looking for some nice dessert recipes , then this recipe would be very useful. It's simply delicious and is a perfect dessert to make for Valentine's Day. I'm sure your loved one will really enjoy these puffs. - 129.933
Praline Ice-cream Puffs
Here’s a great do-ahead dessert that’s sure to please the kids as well as the adults! - 34.7262
Cantaloupe Cream Puffs
This Cantaloupe Cream Puffs recipe is my favorite . On holidays my son eminently demands this dessert and until I cook and serve him the same he remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will... - 52.2302
Sweet Potato Puffs
1. Using a food processor blend the sweet potatoes, banana, egg yolk, salt and cream until smooth or blender.
2. Into a bowl pour and fold in the egg white with a metal spoon.
3. Onto a greased baking sheet add spoonfuls of the mixture and let it bake... - 37.9931
Sweet Potato Puffs
1. Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes.
2. Boil then until very tender.
3. Drain thoroughly and peel when cool enough to handle. Place in a bowl.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
5. Grease a baking sheet or line with butter paper.
6.... - 41.0086
Baked Cream Puffs
These Cream Puffs are so light and feathery ! Fill them up with sweet cream to make a dreamy dessert ! Just try out these Cream Puffs for your next dessert and let me know if you like them. - 32.3731
Mix potatoes, egg yolks, cream, and salt; heat in saucepan.
When very hot, remove from heat.
Add egg whites; beat until light.
Pile loosely on buttered platter; brush with egg white.
Heat in 350°F oven until brown. - 24.7631
Sweet Potato Puff
To the mashed sweet potatoes add the melted fat, seasonings and milk.
Beat the egg yolk and white separately, add the yolk to the potato mixture, and then fold in the white.
Put into a baking dish or individual molds, set in a pan containing hot water and... - 23.8699
Appetizer Recipes: Sweet And Sour Shrimp Puff Appetizers
Here is a beautiful appetizer recipe that will give your party table some extra 'zazz. These shrimp puffs are easier to make than they look. Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury demonstrates a quick and easy way to put them together. - 0
Sweet Potato Puff
In 2-qt casserole microwave butter at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until melted.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Slowly stir in milk.
Microwave at High 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until thickened, stirring every minute.
Add brown sugar, sweet potatoes or yams and... - 41.7707
Apple And Sweet Potato Puffs
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly grease a cooky sheet.
In mixing bowl, combine hot mashed potatoes with shredded apple.
Add salt, orange rind, pepper, allspice, egg and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Shape into 2-inch balls using an ice cream scoop, if... - 39.4522
This Cream Puffs is so versatile that you may serve them as desserts or even as sweets! A very simple and basic recipe for Cream Puffs, the recipe is open to variations. So just give it a try and tell me how it worked out for you! - 32.5108
Panda Express Cream Cheese Puffs
Panda Express Cream Cheese Wontons are a tasty side dish available at Panda Express. I like how they don’t pretend these are Crab Ragoon. These are the creamy and crunch wontons you would often find at your favorite Chinese Food Buffet. - 108.954
Cream Puffs With Banana Slices
These Cream Puffs With Banana Slices taste incredible ! Try this creamy fruity dessert bake right away and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Cream Puffs With Banana Slices is welcome ! - 37.4282
Chicken Cream Puffs
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add chicken, pickles, celery, onion, salt and pepper and mix well. Add mayonnaise to mixture.
3) In a saucepan placed over medium flame, combine water, butter and salt. Bring... - 45.187
Peach-orange Fluff In Cream Puffs
Peach orange fluffs in cream puffs are a combination of two desserts in one. The peach orange fluff are covered with cream puffs and topped with custard. Flavored with lemon and orange juice, the peach and orange fluff in cream puffs are creamy and delicious. - 37.1731
Confectionery Cream Puffs
1. In a chilled mixing bowl, beat cream with chilled beaters until thick. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla and beat the mixture to form soft peaks. Allow to chill until used.
2. Preheat oven to 375° F.
3. Bring water-margarine... - 43.1301
1. Force puff paste dough through a pastry tube or drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
2. Bake at 450°F 15 minutes. Turn oven control to 350°F and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer, or until golden brown. Remove to rack and... - 23.7893
Easy Cream Puffs
Cream puffs are warm dessert puffs filled with a french custard filling. Simply prepared with flour butter and eggs, the cream puffs are homely desserts made to be enjoyed together on family weekends or nights. - 35.6929
Glazed Cream Puffs
Grease cookie sheet; set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Stir together flour, cocoa, sugar and salt; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring water and butter or margarine to a boil.
Quickly stir in flour mixture over low heat, beating vigorously with a... - 41.6911
Almond Cream Puffs
1. Roll out the pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface, and cut out ten 7.5cm/ 3in plain rounds and ten 6.5cm/2 1/2in fluted rounds. Keep the smaller rounds for the tops, and use the larger ones to line a patty or cupcake tin. Chill for about 10 minutes.... - 32.1734
Cream Puffs And Eclairs
Cream puffs and eclairs are made with eggs and flour. These plain and simple cream puffs are cooked and baked to prepare. Cooled and sliced, they can be filled with a sweet filling of choice. - 37.737
Coffee Topped Cream Puffs Or Eclairs
1. Make Cream Puff Paste. 1. Combine water, butter and salt in a saucepan.
2. Heat to the boiling point.
3. Add sugar if used, and all the flour.
4. Stir rapidly until paste leaves the sides of the pan and clings to spoon.
5. Take off the heat and cool 2... - 43.1743
Chocolate Sauce (for Cream Puffs)
In saucepan combine sugar, water, and corn syrup; bring to a boil.
Gradually add to chocolate, blending well.
Boil gently 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover entire surface with clear plastic wrap; cool. - 26.1139
Quick Vanilla Cream Filling
Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
Stir in milk gradually.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Stir at least half of the hot mixture gradually into egg yolks.
Blend into... - 35.1007
Chocolate Chaussons / Turnovers Homemade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
3. For chocolate filling, in a small bowl, mix together cream cheese with the chocolate spread (like Nutella).
4. In a separate... - 0
Puff Wrapped Caramel Apples
A special dessert recipe should be served only occasionally. These caramel apple puffs are like those, which can be served only when you have invited some very special people. These puffs are delicate and delectable but requires some skill and patience to... - 141.526
Swiss Chocolate Puffs
Make the tiny cream puffs from a cream puff mix (1 stick of the mix will make more than enough) or your own recipe.
For chocolate sauce, pour cream in the top of a double boiler.
Break chocolate into chunks and add to cream; heat over boiling water until... - 32.1777
Puffed Pastry Filled With Berries And Cream
Want a really easy yet elegant dessert on a lazy day? In this video, chef L.J Martin has found some wonderful frozen pastry cups to make an easy dessert. He is using some strawberries and blue berries but you can use any berry you like. It’s a fun to make... - 97.9441
White Swans In Love ♥ Swan Chou à La Crème (chu Puff) 白鳥のシュークリーム
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or grease) and set aside.
To prepare the custard cream:
2. Place a fine mesh sieve over a large microwavable bowl, add corn starch, flour and sugar, sift altogether into a bowl.
3. Add milk... - 97.9986
Jam And Cheese Puffs
Here is a video showing a complete menu for a cold winter night that is easy, elegant and looks fabulous. Roast lamb with potatoes anna, zucchini and jam and cheese puffs, what else can you ask for and if you have a visitor they will be delighted, so will be... - 104.992
Cheese And Apple Puffs
See Chef Walter Staib preparing simple and delicious puffs with apples and cheese. The apples here are sweetened and flavored with just cinnamon for a perfect aroma. Watch the recipe video and try it yourself to impress your family and friends! - 121.498
Bran Puff Cookies
In bowl cream together sugars and butter or margarine till light and fluffy.
Beat in sour cream, egg, and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Fold in bran flakes and raisins.
Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased... - 39.5385
Southwestern Egg Puff
In large bowl, combine ingredients: mix well.
Pour into greased 12x8-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350°, 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Top with additional picante sauce, sour cream and avocado slices, if desired. - 33.9665
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (180°C).
2. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly oil.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and flurry. Stir in vanilla. Add nuts and flour, stir until evenly blended.
4. Roll into small balls, 1-inch... - 28.1961
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry into a large oval, measuring 35cm/14in in length. Cut into a curved fish shape and place on a lightly greased large baking sheet.
2. Use the trimmings to make narrow strips. Brush... - 45.6793
Almond - Strawberry Puffette
Looking for a perfect dessert to cook, try out this Almond Starwberry Puffette. It's amazingly simple and yes, your friends are just gonna love it! - 49.0449
Crab Puffs In Wonton Wrapper
1) In a mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce and cream cheese, mix, and stir in crabmeat and breadcrumbs.
2) Take wonton paper, place one teaspoon of creabmeat mixture in ther center, moisten the edges, and wrap diagonally.
3) Use a fork to press... - 39.2974
1 In a large saucepan, cook yams or sweet potatoes in boiling salted water for 30 minutes, or until tender; drain.
2 Cool until easy to handle, then peel; place in a large bowl.
3 In a medium-size bowl,beat the egg whites until they stand in firm... - 43.8491
Quick Puff Pastry Hearts
The way to your loved one's heart is through their stomach, so tempt him/her with these delicious puff pastry hearts! - 135.518
Eggs In A Puff
To make the puff, melt the 1/2 cup butter or margarine in boiling water.
Add flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt all at once; stir vigorously.
Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate.
Remove from heat; cool slightly (about 5 minutes).
Add the 4... - 45.9299
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
3) On a waxed paper, sift the flour and salt to make cream puff.
4) Peel and slice bananas
5) To make the custard, in a bowl, mix pudding and pie... - 45.128
Nectarine Puff Pastry Tarts
1. Lightly butter a large baking sheet and sprinkle very lightly with water.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to a large rectangle, measuring about 40 x 25cm/15 x 10in and cut into six smaller rectangles.
3. Transfer the pastry to the... - 36.2448
Miniature Puffs are a good way to snack. They are easy and simple to make, and do not long preparations. If you wish to fill the puffs with some sweet or savory stuffing and made into an interesting snack. - 47.0854
Cheese Puffs With Cherries
Put the water in a small pan with the butter and a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the flour.
Mix with a wooden spoon to form a paste.
Return to the heat and beat until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
Cool, then beat... - 45.2778
Pate Feuillete Or Puff Pastry
Knead the butter with very cold water.
Mix in half cup of the flour to absorb the water, kneading well.
Flatten the butter into a rectangle, cover and refrigerate.
On a very cold surface, place three and a half cups of flour.
Make a well in the center and... - 36.3767
Shellfish In Puff Pastry
1. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and sprinkle it with a little water. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle slightly less than 5mm/1/4in thick. Using a sharp knife, cut into six diamond shapes about 13cm/ 5in long. Transfer... - 43.815
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray non-fat cooking spray on the cookie sheets.
In a large mixer bowl blend applesauce, dry Butter Buds mix, and sugar.
Add Egg Beater, almond extract, vanilla, and honey, beating until light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl... - 33.7014
Cream filling is the heart of any cream puffs that can be imagined. A perfect cream filling makes any puffs worth eating and enjoying. Anybody who likes cream puffs owes a ode to this cream filling. - 35.4598
Real Women Of Philly Week 1
A creamy cheese pastry for dessert? How about you add in some raspberry sauce too? A delicious recipe cooked up using Philadelphia cream cheese, this will prove to be a great treat for your guests! - 118.494
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Make pastry: Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Blend in egg with a fork, then knead a few times until smooth.
2. Roll out pastry to a 10-inch round on a lightly... - 43.8235
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Blend with 3 oz.(3/4 cup) flour to form a soft dough.
Drop this ball of dough into a large bowl of warm water.
Leave to become 'spongy', about 20 minutes.
Add the salt and sugar to the remaining... - 41.3722
Almond Cream Cake
This Almond Cream Cake is just as srumptious as it is easy to make. Why not give this Almond Cream Cake a try this season and impress your guests the way they never expected. - 50.8592
Shepherd's Pie And Baked Berries And Cream
Having guests over and looking for some quick menu tips. Here is a shepherd's pie and baked berries and cream recipe that is not only quick and easy, it's taste and presentation will blow away your guests and you will end up with culinary compliments. Watch... - 108.198
Ice Cream Over Maple Bananas
A simple but delicious dessert option is - ice cream over maple bananas. If you have sweet craving and do not feel like baking an elaborate dessert, then this is the smartest choice. It takes maximum 5 minutes to assemble the dessert, when the ingredients are... - 99.4279