- » Sweet Cornmeal Cake
Sweet Cornmeal Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet cornmeal cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet cornmeal cake recipes.
Surprise Cornmeal Muffins
These surprise cornmeal muffins have a hidden filling of luxurious cream cheese on the inside of the browned crust. These cornmeal muffins are baked with sugar and milk and softened with yogurt. A very unique miffin recipe, the surprise filling will be a... - 40.8047
Sift flour, sugar and salt into mixing bowl.
Cut in butter or margarine (which shouldjiot be ice-cold) with pastry blender, or work it in with fingers until mixture resembles cornmeal.
Combine egg yolks, water and lemon juice thoroughly; sprinkle over flour... - 37.1902
Classic Strawberry Shortcake
1. Wash, hull and halve berries; combine with granulated sugar in a large bowl. Stir lightly, crushing a few of the berries. Let stand 30 minutes or until juices run freely.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl. Cut in shortening... - 48.8202
British Favorite Strawberry Shortcakes
Who doesn't love strawberries and these strawberry shortcake makes for a great treat? Betty whomps up her classic strawberry shortcake recipe that is a breeze to make and delightful to devour. Stream the recipe video and emulate this British summertime... - 102.669
Sour Milk Griddle Cakes
For Sour Milk Griddle Cakes substitute sour milk for sweet milk, and 1 tsp. of soda for the baking powder.
1 cup whole wheat flour or corn-meal may be substituted for 1 cup white flour. - 13.3217
Mini Corn Muffin With Blueberries
These bite-sized muffins smell so scrumptious while they are baking - you won't be able to resist them. Mini-muffins are perfect for a mid-morning snack or as a treat with lunch and the smaller portion is ideal for children or those of us trying to shed the... - 125.488
Beer Batter Apple Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beer, egg, butter, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with... - 128.792
Spicy Sweet Corn Bread
1. Preheat a 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 oven. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 in (23 cm) square cake tin with greaseproof paper and grease lightly.
2. With a sharp knife, finely chop the chillies and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy, then... - 37.4354
Holiday Coffee Cake
Holiday Coffee Cake is a sweet treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the cake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 45.3339
Potato Spice Cake
The potato spice cake is a baked potato cake prepaerd with mashed potatoes and spiced with cloves, nutmeg, cinnamonand allspice. Sweet and savory, the potato spice cake is baked along with cocoa, sugar, milk, flour, eggs, nuts and raisins along with lemon... - 46.0396
Soften cake or dried yeast in cider.
Blend squash, molasses, oil, egg and buttermilk.
Blend with yeast mixture.
Stir in rest of ingredients.
Turn into oiled 8- x 12-inch pan.
Set in warm place for 20 minutes to rise slightly.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 to 40... - 37.0871
Peaches N Cream Kuchen
1. Combine the flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt, and baking powder in a bowl; mix well. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles cornmeal.
2. Turn mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking pan. Pat mixture evenly over bottom and... - 36.7624
Nonno’s Polenta Cake
Did You Know? Round, bright yellow and sweetly fragrant lemons contain the most juice, a potent zest, and a high concentration of vitamin C. - 29.1304
Salmon Corn Cakes With Cucumber Dill Sauce
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, corn and garlic for 5 minutes.
Let cool slightly.
In large bowl, stir together salmon (mashing bones), parsley, lemon juice, egg, salt, dill-weed, black and cayenne peppers... - 36.478
1. Sort, rinse, and drain the strawberries. Set aside about 14 strawberries; chill. Hull remaining berries. Slice larger berries and leave smaller ones whole. Sprinkle hulled berries with 1/2 cup sugar. Mix lightly and let stand about 1 hour.
2. Blend flour,... - 37.996
Chocolate cake topped with some chocolate ganache and then some whipped cream takes you to a nirvana! Again the aubergine chef creates his dessert best with this chocolate treat! - 113.999
Banana Corn Fritter
If your bananas have turned brown and if its time either to use them or throw them, then here is a delicious way to use them up. Weelicious host is making delicious banana corn fritters on a pan. She is taking help from her son which means this dish is so... - 109.653
White Chocolate And Orange Muffins
A little different kind of muffin that takes flour and polenta or yellow corn meal. Great for breakfast or a quick snack. This is a Nigella Lawson recipe. - 107.052
Cranberry Pecan Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch angel cake pan; sprinkle half of the pecans evenly over bottom.
2. Mix cranberries and 1/4 cup of the sugar in a small bowl; let stand while preparing batter.
3. Sift flour, the remaining 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl;... - 43.9941
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.862
Saute onion in butter; set aside.
Combine Cornmeal Mix, egg, milk, corn, and hot sauce.
Spoon into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
Add sour cream, salt, and 1/2 cup cheese to sauteed onion; spread over batter.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake at 425° for... - 37.7748
Stir and pour over 2 cups boiling water.
When tepid add 1 yeast cake dissolved in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
Add 5 cups bread flour.
Put on board with 1 more cup flour and knead for 3 minutes.
Let rise about 2 hours (more than double in bulk).
Form into 2 loaves... - 27.409
Old Fashioned Wheat Batter Bread
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Generously grease a 7-inch round cake pan.
In bowl, combine white flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in butter until like coarse cornmeal.
Add whole wheat flour and buttermilk; mix.
Knead on lightly floured board... - 40.1568
Boston Brown Bread
Soften cake of dried yeast in cider.
Sift all dry ingredients together.
Blend with molasses and yoghurt.
Add yeast mixture and raisins.
Turn into oiled 2-quart mold.
Let rise for 20 minutes.
Steam gently for 3 hours. - 33.5294
Paejinhos De Batata Doce
Sift the flour and cornmeal together.
Peel and cook the potatoes in salted water until tender.
Drain and mash smoothly then beat in the butter and salt.
Leave until lukewarm.
Meanwhile mix the yeast with the warm milk; add the sugar, the lightly beaten eggs... - 41.7006
Makai Ka Dhokla
This Makai Ka Dhokla tastes incredible ! I love these irresistibly seasoned savory cornmeal cakes with spicy tomato sauce for a heavy snack ! Please do try this Makai Ka Dhokla and let me know if you like it ! - 47.1291