- » Sweet Corn
Sweet Corn Recipes
Sweet corn is a kind of maize that has high sugar content. Unlike other corns, sweet corn is picked from the field in immature form and eaten as a vegetable. Other corns come under grain category but sweet corn is a ... More »
Diabetes: Sweet Corn With Sesame Herb Crust
Diabetes can stop you from eating your favorite foods but there are always healthy and delicious alternatives. Sweet corn with sesame herb crust is a recipe or diabetics which is naturally sweet and has healthy sesame seeds flavored with freshly chopped... - 98.6364
Barbequed And Smoked Spare Ribs And Corn Cobs
Gear up for a holiday barbecue with this excellent video that shows an extraordinary technique for smoked and barbecued ribs recipe. Watch this impressive video for a fantastic backyard barbecue and make your holidays special. Check it out… - 80.9981
Grilled Sweet Corn
If you plan to include corn or want to try out something interesting with corn over this barbecue party, here is a right recipe for you. Check out this Chinese recipe where Marie Wong shows how to make grill Sweet corn on the barbecue with some simple... - 53.8702
Sweet Corn Loaf
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and blend them until the mixture moistens.
3. Season as per the taste preferences.
4. Spoon it over a lightly greased ovenproof dish and bake... - 49.2799
Sweet Corn Pizza
Mix baking powder, curd and warm water in a large bowl.
Add salt, oil and both the flours and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again with a little dry flour and roll out into a 30... - 48.428
Capsicums With Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice the ends off the capsicums. Scoop the seeds out.
3) Sprinkle paprika into each capsicum. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the capsicums for 5 minutes.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter.... - 45.7652
Sweet Corn Bake
Sweetcorn Bake is a yummy and rich vegetable dish that I use when i want to treat my family to a filling dinner. Judging by my families response I guess it will be quiet a loss if you dont grab this Sweetcorn Bake recipe now! - 45.579
Pea And Sweet Corn Pulao
Wash the rice, drain and set aside.
Heat the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the cumin seeds, black peppercorns, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon and fry for about 30-40 seconds before adding the onion.
Continue frying until the onion is golden brown.
Add... - 44.9311
Coley Cod And Sweet Corn Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat some butter and add flour to it.
3.Cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
4.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
6.Simmer the... - 44.3989
Sweet Corn Scallops
1) Cook the sweetcorn as per the package directions and drain.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
3) Melt margarine or butter.
4) Add flour and stir to mix.
5) Cook for a minute with constant stirring.
6) Now, pour the milk... - 44.1301
Sweet Corn Relish
1) Peel the apples and core them.
2) In a saucepan, place the apples with just enough water to cover the pan's bottom.
3) Heat till the apples have tendered.
4) Chop the celery, peppers, garlic and spring onions finely.
5) In case tinned sweetcorn is... - 43.3723
Sweet Corn Rissoles
1) In a bowl, place together corn, parsley, flour, salt and onion,
2) Stir the corn mixture well to combine together.
3) In a small bowl, place the whole egg and beat well.
4) Stir the egg in the corn mixture until the mixture incorporates well... - 42.4362
Chicken And Sweet Corn Filling
1) In a measuring jug, drain the sweet corn. Add milk to make up to 250 ml (1 pint).
2) In a saucepan, pour the mixture and place over heat to bring a boil.
3) Add the stock cube and stir well.
4) Remove from heat.
5) In a plate, combine... - 41.916
Sweet Corn Rarebit
In a small frying pan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the green pepper and onion and fry, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until the onion is soft and translucent but not brown.
Meanwhile, in a medium sized mixing... - 41.7612
Creamed Sweet Corn And Mung Beans
1) In a medium sized casserole, combine the shallot and oil together.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes or until the shallot becomes soft.
3) To this, add the sweetcorn, allspice, salt and pepper to taste.
4) On high power, cook covered for... - 41.7565
Sweet Corn Risotto
The quantity of rice in this risotto is smaller, for this is the type of risotto that makes an excellent accompaniment to main dishes.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Heat the oil with 25 g/1 oz of the butter and cook the onions for 5 minutes.
Add the rice... - 41.285
Chicken With Peppers And Sweet Corn
1) In a wok or frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions and ginger to fry for 1 minute.
3) Place chicken and fry until light brown.
4) Stir in soy sauce and sherry into the wok. Cook for another minute.
5) Fold in green peppers and sweet... - 41.0537
Sweet Corn Relish
This Sweet Corn Relish is extremely delicious ! Try this savory vegetable condiment with pasta, breads or meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet Corn Relish are welcome ! - 40.927
Sole And Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Pat dry and the coat the Sole fillets in the beaten egg.
3) Dredge the fillets with the oats until thoroughly coated.
4) Grill the fish on a moderate grill for a few minutes on each side.
5) In a large frying... - 40.3319
Sweet Corn Relish
Drop corn into boiling water in large kettle; boil 3 minutes.
Cut corn from cob.
(Makes about 1 quart.) Coarsely chop onions, tomatoes, and red pep- pers.
In large bowl, combine corn, chopped vege- tables, salt, and 2 quarts cold water; mix... - 39.8869
Sweet Corn Omelette
1) Mix together the eggs, seasoning of salt and pepper, curry powder and water. Whisk well.
2) Add the sweet corn and stir well.
3) In an 8 inch omelet or frying pan, heat the butter. Once the butter is bubbling hot, pour in the omelet mixture.
4) WIth... - 39.0398
Sweet Corn And Green Pea Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine the drained corn and white sauce together.
3) Stir in the peas, chopped pepper and shallot.
4) Remove the rind from the bacon rashers and halve each rasher.
5) Roll each piece of bacon... - 38.9465
Water Chestnut And Sweet Corn Dessert
1) In a bowl mix waterchestnut powder with 200 c.c of the water. Keep aside.
2) Stir in remaining water into the wok andadd the chopped waterchestnuts. Bring to the boil.
3) Add sweetcorn and sugar.
4) Stir and allow the sugar to dissolve. Bring the... - 38.8662
Dry Spiced Sweet Corn
Dry Spiced Sweetcorn has a luscious taste. Dry Spiced Sweetcorn gets its taste from potatoes mixed with sweet corn and flavored with spices. Dry Spiced Sweetcorn is loved by many food lovers. - 38.5609
Sweet Corn And Tomato Pancakes
1. Make the pancakes.
2. Peel and chop the onion. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and season. Cook until soft but not browned.
3. Clean and slice the mushrooms and add to the onion. Cook for a few minutes. Drain the sweetcorn and add to the onion... - 38.3907
Summer Sweet Corn
Combine corn, water, green onions, and green pepper in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Add chopped basil and next 5 ingredients; cook 10 minutes or until corn is tender.
Transfer to a serving bowl; serve... - 38.225
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn
Put a generous layer of drained corn into a casserole.
Cut fish into squares or strips and arrange on the bed of corn, dotting with a little butter, and sprinkling lightly with salt and pepper.
Put the rest of the corn over the fish.
Make 1/2 pint of white... - 37.0152
Chilli Chicken And Sweet Corn Meatballs
1. To make the meatballs, place the chicken in a bowl and add the spring onions (scallion), chilli, ginger, seasoning and sweetcorn. Mix together.
2. Divide the mixture into 16 portions and form each into a ball. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Arrange the... - 37.0126
1) Take a bowl and cut or grate corn and reserve the juice.
2) In a bowl, make a mixture of eggs, coconut milk and corn.
3) Now, add cilantro, chilies, shrimps and raisins to this mixture.
4) Take a 1 ½ quart casserole and bake this mixture... - 36.6029
Minted Green Peas With Sweet Corn
1)Drain green peas and corn.
2)Melt butter and add green peas, corn, salt and pepper and toss to mix.
SERVING ... - 36.5443
Tuna & Sweet Corn Crumble
1. Melt the first lot of butter in a large bowl or jug, on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 1 min. Stir in the flour and mix well.
2. Measure the liquid from the tuna and the sweetcorn - make up to 1 pt/500ml with milk. Gradually whisk into the butter... - 36.5339
Sweet Corn And Red Bell Peppers
1)Drain sweet corn kernels and keep it aside.
2)Blanch bell peppers for minimum 30 seconds in boiling salted water then refresh in cold water and drain... - 36.3582
Creamy Sweet Corn And Peppers
1. Heat the oil in a large casserole and add the butter. When foaming, add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until both are soft and transparent but not browned.
2. Add the green pepper, tomatoes, corn and stock.... - 35.9022
Sweet Corn Porridge With Dried Fruits
1. In a saucepan, put the first 3 ingredeints and cook over high heat until heated properly
2. Lower the heat to a simmer, and in the saucepan, slowly add cornmeal, keep stirring , for 3 to 4 minutes, until the milk and cornmeal are combined together... - 35.3144
Individual Sweet Corn Plural
1. Place each slice of bread, buttered side down, in 10cm/4-inch individual Yorkshire pudding tins. Preheat the oven to moderately hot (200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6).
2. Mix the cream cheese with the strained sweetcorn, chives and seasoning.
3. Fill the... - 35.2913
Baked Sweet Corn
Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan and sprinkle the flour over it.
Stir constantly over the heat to make a thick paste.
Heat the cream in another saucepan, then add it very gradually... - 35.1693
Sweet Corn Bourbon Ice Cream
Combine milk and corn in a large saucepan; bring to a simmer, and cook 1 minute.
Place half of corn mixture in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Press pureed corn mixture through a sieve into a large bowl; discard solids.
Repeat procedure with... - 34.8801
Chicken And Sweet Corn
1) Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour. Keep them aside.
2) Heat a pan with oil or butter. Fry the chicken pieces until they are browned.
3) Using a knife, chop bacon and put it in the pan. Stir for few minutes.
4) Pour in stock and allow it to... - 34.516
Baked White Sweet Corn
Combine all ingredients.
Place in buttered casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until firm and brown on top.
Do not overcook as it will separate.
Serves 4. - 33.8768
Sweet Corn Rarebit
Melt butter in a saucepan, add capsicum and cook until soft.
Add cheese and stir until melted.
Then add corn and beaten egg.
Cook for 5 mins.
Add peeled, chopped tomatoes, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and chilli sauce and heat thoroughly, stirring... - 33.6824
Mixed Salad With Sweet Corn
1. Line a salad bowl with the radicchio and iceberg lettuce leaves. Sprinkle the celery, spring onion and cucumber over the top. Make a circle around the edge with the diced beetroot.
2. Mix together the sweetcorn and peas and arrange them in the centre of... - 33.6047
Sweet Corn Spoonbread
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Bring milk to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently with a whisk. Gradually whisk in cornnieal and salt. Simmer 3 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently with a whisk. Remove from heat.... - 33.5198
Seasoned Sweet Corn
1. With a sharp, heavy knife, cut corn crosswise into 1-inch (2.5-cm) rounds. In a large pan, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) water to a boil over high heat. Add corn, cover, and cook until hot (3 to 4 minutes). Drain corn well and pour into a shallow rimmed dish... - 27.9539
Sauteed Sweet Corn
Remove husks from corn and cut kernels off ears—there should be about 2 1/2 c.
Saute corn in the fat in a skillet over medium heat until light brown—about 5-6 min.
Add seasonings and cream, and heat thoroughly. - 25.8404
Sweet Corn Recipes By Category