- » Sweet Continental
Sweet Continental Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet continental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet continental recipes.
Yogurt And Fruit Parfait
Guilt free dessert is the right name for this yogurt and fruit parfait in this video. It has all the goodness of a sumptuous dessert and is equally nutritious. So are you ready to give a sweet surprise to your family tonight? Watch the video for the easy... - 135.567
Chocolate Chip Waffles
If you are sick and tired of regular breakfast meal, here is something most divine to serve on a weekend or holiday morning. These warm chocolate chip waffles are going to set your mood for the rest of the day. Watch the chef in the video to learn the easy... - 131.447
Layered Chocolate Pudding And Tropical Fruits
If you like chocolate with fruits, this layered chocolate pudding and tropical fruits recipe will sweep you off your feet once you make it. I think this is the most exciting chocolate and fruit recipe as every mouthful has a different mix of flavors and... - 130.107
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Have you ever imagined of serving homemade ice cream to your kids? With this video recipe, you can surely give it a try and become successful. You might need a weekend for this, but ultimately it's worthful when you see the smiling and happy faces of your... - 127.376
Exotic Banana Flambe
When I first saw a banana flambé in a high end restaurant, I thought this isn't meant for me and then I happened to see this recipe. Pratibha has cooked these exotic banana flambé at her own house with so much ease that it can motivate anyone who knows how... - 125.115
Saffron Mango Mousse
Home cooked desserts are quite intimidating, but Hari has shown how we can relax and make a heavenly ambrosial dessert in no time. This video shows how you can make an easy and delicious saffron mango mousse. I suggest make double recipe as your guests will... - 117.274
No-bake Vanilla Pudding
All you sweet-toothers, here is a must-try recipe for you, which you are bound to like. This vanilla pudding involves no baking in oven and you can make it on stove-top. Isn't that simple and interesting? Learn from the chef about the detail process and... - 117.116
Applesauce With Cinnamon Flavor
Keep the kids entertained - invite them into the kitchen to make these delicious and nutritious apple sauce with cinnamon. This sauce is given a whole new flavour intensity with the right amount of cinnamon. . Its completely fat-free and makes a delicious... - 115.983
Homemade Maple Yogurt Cheese
If you love flavored yogurt and want to make your own - then this recipe is for you. The process is very simple, but you have to spend few days to prepare it. However, the time spending is quite worthy as you have a marvelous yogurt at the end. Watch the... - 115.341
Summer Fruits Red Wine Jelly
Jelly (or jello) has a bit of a bad rap, but its reputation is undeserved. It's light, cool, refreshing and easy to eat. Perfect for a summer's evening, and this version has the kid's favourite "coming of age". - 111.966
What can be a better way to start your day with a healthy breakfast. This recipe of easy oatmeal preparation will keep you energized through out the day. It's quick and simple. Watch the video and learn about it. - 111.716
Strawberry Mango Milkshake
If you die on milkshakes, particularly during the summer days, here is something most delicious for you. The strawberry and mango milkshake is just perfect for a hot and summer day. You can even substitute your breakfast with this cool and healthy drink.... - 109.623
Smoothie With Fruits, Berries And Parsley
This recipe is definitely for the ones who love to eat healthy. Ready in seconds it incorporates the goodness of berries and fruits and is extremely filling. The natural sweetness of the fruits coupled with the creamy yogurt makes it a delicious treat too. - 106.191
Homemade Apple Pie
Here is a quick and easy way for you, to smell a freshly baked apple pie in your oven. Not only smell wise, but also it is going to be most awesome taste wise. Try it today, after watching the video. - 104.232
1. Preheat a waffle maker.
2. For waffle, in a bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix and keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add milk, egg, applesauce, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Whisk it well.
4. Add... - 99.1625
Strawberries In Chocolate
Cooking at home is real fun, but when it comes to making dessert, most of us have a heartache. These strawberries in chocolate will definitely make your life easier as it is unbelievably easy and fast to make and it will speak for you when you make it for... - 96.9457
If you are looking for an easy and delicate choice of dessert, then this recipe of crispy apple will serve your purpose. You can prepare this for your regular meals or in any special occasion, everyone is going to love this. The video describes you the easy... - 93.4737
Meringue Shells For Pavlova
Meringue shells topped with a cream, custard or yogurt and lots of fruit makes for an easy and impressive dessert at a summer party. This recipe makes you feel like you have gone above and beyond - but it's actually very simple to prepare, and a healthy to... - 93.4596
Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Want to know of a very simple recipe that promises to yield delicious and healthy pancakes that the whole family is bound to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make yummy whole wheat pancakes that promise to please your tastebuds without playing... - 92.8668
For all those who admire the heavenly desserts as the English trifle this is simply a winner of hearts. This video shows how simple it is to make it at home and even then it has its own class and that is visible. If I were a school kid I would have skipped... - 90.2207
Sugarless Chocolate Brownies
A sugarless version of the decadent brownie. This one here is easy and tasty and done in a whiff. Sprinkled with powdered sugar and served warm, it is a sure to win over palates. - 83.9844
Slow Cooked Apple Sauce
A versatile spread, Apple Sauce has stood the test of times. It definitely scores with kids for its natural sweet flavor and taste. It is a healthy accompaniment to an any time snack that can be done at home with ease. - 79.9909
Eggless Mixed Fruit Cake
This fruit cake invites a variety of dried and fresh fruits. The mix of fruits has worked so well that you do not miss the eggs at all in the cake! - 54.2858
Crusted Duck Breast With Pumpkin, Potato And Jus
The crusted duck breast is a masterpiece both in terms of presentation as well as taste. It is celebration time again!! Try this unique crusted duck breast recipe and pamper yourself with the very best.
- - 53.5782
Apple And Blackberry Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour and salt.
3) Mix in suet, breadcrumbs, orange zest and just enough milk to make a soft crumble mix.
4) In a non-stick pan melt the butter and cook the apple for 5 minutes,... - 50.2491
Mango And Custard Apple Mousse
A velvety creamy fruit mousse, subtly flavoured with custard apple puree and a hint of mint....Now did that rhyme or what :) - 49.6198
Iced Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar together until smooth.
3) Fold in vanilla, eggs, spices, half of the flour and half the milk.
4) Stir well and mix in remaining flour and milk.
5) Fold... - 49.2887
Sweet Corn Loaf
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and blend them until the mixture moistens.
3. Season as per the taste preferences.
4. Spoon it over a lightly greased ovenproof dish and bake... - 49.2799
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2) Lightly greased 6 1/2 inch (17cm) round cake pan and line with parchment paper and grease again.
3) In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4) Fold in orange rind,... - 48.6338
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.3364
Carrot Walnut Cake
Here is a well sought after recipe of Carrot Cake. Carrot is the primary ingredient in Carrot Cake. This Carrot Cake is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Dessert often. Good 3 minutes are required to prepare Carrot Cake. Whenever I have... - 48.1377
Sweet Bread Loaf
1. In a large bowl, tip in the warm milk and the yeast
2. Disperse the yeast in the milk.
3. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoonfuls flour and leave for 12 minutes until the mixture is foamy.
4. Grease a baking tray and set aside for the baking... - 47.494
Sweet Potato Souffle
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Using the teaspoon of oil, grease a medium-sized souffle dish and set it aside.
Put the potato in a bowl and add the cream, sugar, salt and butter.
Beat the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Grate the orange rind... - 46.8888
Frozen Peach Mousse With Caramel Sauce
1) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, place the sugar with cold water.
2) Heat the pan, bring slowly to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to simmer for 1 minute.
4) Take the pan off the heat and leave aside to cool.
5) In a large mixing... - 46.5574
Put the sugar and water into a saucepan and stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
Add the fruit, cover the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Strain the fruit, reserving the juice.
Rub the fruit through a strainer to make... - 46.4642
Sweet And Sour Cream Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt measure microwave butter at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
3) Stir in flour, sugar, caraway, salt and pepper until smooth.
4) Stir in cream and milk.
5) Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes,... - 45.4322
Coconut Orange Sweet Potatoes
1) Into a bowl, mix together the sweet potatoes, eggs, brown sugar, butter salt and the ground cinnamon
2) Using an electric mixer beat for about 2 minutes till the mixture id fluffy and light
3) Add in the pecans, and spoon into a 2 1/2 quart... - 45.4135
Tropical Fruit Crunch
1) In a non-stick pan, melt 2/3 of the butter.
2) Dredge the oats, four tablespoons of the sugar and coconut.
3) Allow the coconut mixture to cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp and golden.
4) In another non-stick pan, melt the... - 45.2889
Pork Medaillons With Sweet Peppers
1) In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, basil, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper ;mix well.
2) Coat pork medallions well with flour mixture.
3) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil and place over medium-high hear until hot.
4) Add... - 45.0645
Stuffed Blueberry Omelette
A good way to start the day..with a dessert omelet..packed with the goodness of juicy blueberries, this stuffed omelet will keep you satisfied for a long time. - 44.5666
Gooseberry And Elderflower Crumble
1) Preheat the oven to 170°C.
2) Grease a 2 pint ovenproof dish and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, place together gooseberries, 2/3 of sugar and the elderflower cordial.
4) Simmer the gooseberry mixture for 5 minutes, until the fruit is... - 44.3537
Continental Sweet And Sour Chicken
Drain peaches, saving syrup.
Brown chicken in butter.
Combine vinegar, peach syrup, Tabasco, and sherry; add to butter and chicken in skillet and stir.
Cover and continue cooking 15 minutes.
Remove cover and continue cooking about 25 minutes or until chicken... - 43.7381
Brioche - Breakfast Sweet Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F, 230°C, Gas Mark 8,
2. In a large bowl, place 2 oz flour in a warm bowl and add the yeast. Pour in a little water and then cream it to let it rise.
3. This forms a little ball of dough which is to be placed... - 43.2332
Chicken With Sweet Onions
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; set aside.
Mix together salt, pepper, and paprika; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
Arrange chicken, skin side down, in a shallow greased 2-quart baking dish.
Bake,... - 43.011
1) Wash cucumbers.
2) Cut 1/8" slice off each end of cucumber.
3) Cut cucumbers crosswise in 1/8" to 1/4" slices.
4) In 8 sterilized hot pint jars, place 2 slices onion and 1 dill head in each .
5) Pack raw cucumber slices.
6) Place 1... - 42.2813
Crepes are thin pancakes, usually made using wheat flour. I have used all purpose flour in the recipe but you may use a combination of both in equal ratios. Very filling and healthy meal to start your day with, these crepes are stuffed with fruit... - 42.2381
Chicken And Sweet Corn Filling
1) In a measuring jug, drain the sweet corn. Add milk to make up to 250 ml (1 pint).
2) In a saucepan, pour the mixture and place over heat to bring a boil.
3) Add the stock cube and stir well.
4) Remove from heat.
5) In a plate, combine... - 41.916
A lemony sweet smooth cheesecake which is easy to make. I have omitted a basic crust base. If you wish, you can crush cookie crumbs with butter to line base in this recipe. - 41.8393
Couscous With Sweet Corn
1. In a saucepan, boil the stock and add the couscous.
2. Remove it from the heat, Cover the pan and let it stand for about 5 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
3. In a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat, combine the corn,... - 41.1945
Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Apples
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan with enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Boil for 15 minutes, or until fork-tender.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, heat a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high... - 40.9636
Orange Sponge Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
Beat in the eggs one by one, adding 1 tablespoon of the flour with each egg.
Fold in the remaining flour with the orange rind and juice.
The batter should drop easily from the spoon, so stir in a little... - 40.713
Vegan Anzac Biscuits
Vegan Anzac Biscuits is a traditional recipe for ANZAC biscuits but vegan. The biscuits are delicious, crunchy and patriotic. They are perfect for afternoon tea on ANZAC day (25th April) or anyday for that matter. Try out the Vegan Anzac Biscuits and enjoy! - 40.652
Lobster Salad With Tarragon And Sweet Peppers
1. Giving a twist and a pull, break off the tails from the lobsters. Then break off the knuckles and claws in 1 piece. Place 1 of the tails belly-up on a work surface and use sharp kitchen shears to cut through the thin underside shell. Remove the tail meat... - 40.566
Pork Cutlets With Chestnuts And Sweet Potatoes
Trim all visible fat off the cutlets.
Dip them into the egg, and then the breadcrumbs, coating all surfaces.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof skillet (no wooden handle) and sear the cutlets over medium-high heat, just enough to brown them on both sides.
When you... - 40.5266
1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs well. Add the sugar and the rum to the eggs and cook the omelet in butter.
2. Spread half the omelet with fruit puree or jam, fold over and sprinkle with caster sugar and rum
3. Serve hot
Another method... - 40.2902
Bread And Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding is typically a British traditional dessert. This dessert is easy to make and can be made using stale/ left over bread. Variations to this dish include using different kinds of bread such as brioche, egg bread etc. - 40.2657
Extra Good Sweet Dills
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/16" slice off blossom end.
2) Cover the cucumbers with ice water.
3) Let stand in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
4) Drain them and quarter lengthwise.
5) Take 6 pint jars and sterlize them.
6) To each of sterilized... - 40.1964
Easy Sweet Dills
1) Drain dill pickles.
2) In 4-qt kettle, combine garlic, vinegar, spices and sugar.
3) Boil the mixture; simmer 5 minutes.
4) Add pickles.
5) Bring to boil.
6) Pack cucumbers into 4 sterilized hot pint jars; cover with syrup, filling... - 40.1347
Remove the skin of all the fruits and cut it into small cubes.
- Add salt according to taste and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Remove this mixture in a big bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for around 20-25 minutes.
- Cool it and relish it. - 39.5535
Buttered Sweet Potatoes
1) Lightly grease a shallow casserole and set aside.
2) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter, and stir in flour.
3) Cook the flour mixture for 1 minute.
4) Take the pan off the heat.
5) Stream in the milk, and return the pan to heat, stir... - 39.4853
Pear And Rum Souffle Omelette
Pear and rum souffle omlette where the rum is optional if you are making for children but with the rum its got a typical taste which I love.The dish is basically a well beaten sweet omelette with pears sauteed in rum as topping yummm.....the taste is divine... - 39.4204
Solar Cooked Strawberry Crisp
This dish looks compelling and ready to be devoured. Since the audio and the recipe is not provided it would the leave the user in a state of despair, not knowing how to go about this recipe! A video not done well, if only the recipe or audio directions were... - 39.3531
Akki Da Fav Fruitmeal Porridge
Oat meal porridge dunked with nice ness of fruits and nuts, making it a healthy and satiating way to kick start the day. - 38.4145
Basic For A Sweet Omelette
1. Prepare a 6"-7" diameter omelet pan.
2. Preheat oven at 350° F.
3. Break eggs and separate into whites and yolks.
4. In a basin add yolks and sugar and beat over a pan of hot water until eggs are of the consistency of cream.
5. Add... - 37.8355
Easter Shrimp Toast
Here I am posting an easy easter shrimp toast recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on Easter we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the Easter, you can try out this easter... - 37.7869
Candied Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In a baking dish, place the potatoes in single layer.
4) In a pan, melt the butter and sugar together and stream over potatoes.
5) Bake in the oven for 20... - 36.8537
Fresh Blueberry Pie
1. Wash berries gently; drain well; place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, flour, salt, cloves, cinnamon; toss to mix.
2. Prepare pastry. Spoon blueberry mixture into bottom crust; dot with butter. Cover with top crust. Pinch crust edges together; turn... - 36.8434
Sweet Potatoes With Apples
1) In a non-stick pan, heat together half the honey and half the butter.
2) Put in the apples and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
3) Stream in the orange juice, remaining butter and honey to potatoes, and mix well.
4) Spoon potato mixture on to six... - 36.6842
Cranberry Spinach Salad
"Everyone I have made this for RAVES about it! It's different and so easy to make!" - 36.6199
Doña Rossana Cooks Walnut Cookies
Preparation and cooking time: 2 hours
For the shells:
Mix 3 ounces of butter with the cream cheese (at room temperature) add flour, divide it into 4 balls of dough and put it in the fridge for 60 minutes. Put the 4 mini-pans in the refrigerator as... - 35.9538
Salami Sweet And Sour
1. To prepare the salami cut them into slivers and brown lightly in skillet.
2. Into the skillet add potatoes covering them with boiling water, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
3. Add cabbage, green pepper, vinegar and sugar and cook... - 35.6485
1. Wash and hull the strawberries. Leave a few on one side to decorate.
2. Drain the tofu and put into the liquidiser together with the strawberries, lemon juice and sugar.
3. Liquidise until smooth.
4. Add vanilla essence to taste and mix well.
5. Divide the... - 35.1669
Mixed Fruit Jelly
Basic orange flavoured jelly, topped with assortment of fruits and served chilled. - 34.259
Kale With Sweet Red Pepper And Balsamic Vinegar
Wash the kale very thoroughly and chop it, discarding any tough stems.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet and saute the red pepper until the oil begins to turn pink.
Add the garlic and kale, which should still have some water clinging to it.
Cover and braise... - 33.957
Keystone Fruit Sweet Onion Bisque
1. Take a stockpot and add some butter into it. Melt the butter and sautÃ© onions in it for approximately 15- 20 minutes.
2. Add flour and remaining ingredients and stir well.
3. Boil the mixture by stirring at occasional intervals.
4.... - 33.4047
Sweet And Sour Broccoli
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stem ends from the broccoli, and cut the stems and the florets into bite-size pieces.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until... - 31.628
Sweet And Caneatny Dip For Fruit
1) In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
2) Lightly fold in whipped topping and marshmallow crÃ¨me until completely incorporated.
3) Serve with fresh fruit dippers or small cookies.
Store any remaining dip in refrigerator. - 31.549
Bring the water to a boil and add the salt.
Add the oatmeal gradually, keeping the water at a boil and stirring continuously with a wooden spoon to mix the oatmeal thoroughly.
Simmer gently for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.1961
Jean-christophe Novelli Makes Perfect Pancakes
• Mix the eggs with the flour and sugar to make a paste.
• Add the milk very slowly. Use just enough so that the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
• Stir in the melted Flora Buttery. Combine thoroughly.
• Heat a heavy based non-stick pan and add a... - 28.8589
Holiday Carrots And Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bring 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the carrots and sweet potato, and cook, covered, for 15 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, grate the rind from the orange, then juice the orange. Place the... - 28.4024
Broccoli With Sweet Red Peppers
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stem ends from the broccoli. Cut the stems into 3/4- inch pieces and the florets into 1-inch pieces.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, covered, for about 5... - 28.3025
Strawberry, Blueberry And Caramel Cheesecake
The fruit and the caramel come together perfectly to provide a wonderful sweetness while still being fresh, and I hope you can give this a try! Do let me know what you think. - 0
Dark Chocolate And Raisin Cake
Seriously rich and decadent chocolate cake made with real dark coverture chocolate. Ideal for that special someone this Valentine's Day. - 0