- » Sweet Cinnamon Twist
Sweet Cinnamon Twist Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet cinnamon twist recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet cinnamon twist recipes.
Roll each biscuit between hands to form a 9-inch rope.
Pinch ends together to form a circle.
Dip biscuit circles in melted butter, then in mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Twist each biscuit to form a figure 8.
Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet.
Sprinkle... - 30.6902
These Cinammon Twists taste amazing ! Try these crunchy spicy bakes as a snack for your dessert ! Your suggestions for these Cinammon Twists are welcome ! - 41.3516
Glazed Cinnamon Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 49.5852
Hot Buttered Rum With A Twist
The holiday season is here and this classic hot drink is always on the list of favorites to warm up the toes. Watch Clint share his seasonal twist of the classic, using cider instead of water and maple syrup. It’s sweet, spicy, and buttery and topped with a... - 139.704
Brownies With A Twist
Are you the kinds who love experimenting with flavors? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and watch the chef prepare these Brownies with a Twist. The flavor of chocolate along with cherries and almonds is totally divine. Try this out for... - 91.0549
Pumpkin Pie With A Moroccan Twist
The Holiday season is back and Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals in the U.S. Today, I wanted to celebrate a fusion of cultures by making a Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie with a Moroccan twist! A nice surprise to your Thanksgiving dinner! - 134.552
Tasty Walnut Twists
Bring a little flair to your dessert table with this nutty recipe. Greg Patent shares a simple walnut-based dessert recipe that are simply tempting and worth bingeing. What's more, this dessert recipe is a great way to get the maximum goodness of walnuts... - 109
These Swedish Twists taste incredible ! This fruity bread with cinnamon, almond and cherry toppings is a sure party hit. Try these Swedish Twists beforehand and see for yourself if you like them. - 44.7304
Apple Custard Pie With A Twist
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
3) Use a pastry blender, your fingertips or 2 knives held like scissors, to cut in the vegetable oil... - 47.3859
Kosher Cinnamon Walnut Babka
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar,... - 119.197
Pecans turn out good when used in something sweet to be had as they are or to use with other food. Watch Barbara and Dee in their dramatic style showing how to make Cinnamon Pecans that are good as snacks or to use with breads or salads. Simple sweet treats ... - 117.89
Cinnamon-chocolate Sponge Roll
The Cinnamon-Chocolate Sponge roll is a twist on the classic Swiss roll. It's quite easy to make and is best served for a tea-time party! - 50.4319
Homemade Chia Apple Crisp
Ruth shows you how you can create wonders with your chia apple by following this simple recipe. Chia seeds, apples, soft hemp — all combines together to prepare this lip-smacking dish. If you are game for something new, then this recipe would be your pick. - 108.272
Plum Sweet And Spicy Chicken
Combine white pepper, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in small dish.
Rub inside of chicken with half of the spice mixture.
Stir 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce into remaining spice mixture; rub on outside of chicken.
Cover chicken; refrigerate 1 hour.
Place... - 44.7187
Sweet Bow Ties
Make Streusel Topping: Combine butter with sugar, cinnamon, and flour; mix well.
Set aside un- til ready to use.
Lightly grease a large cookie sheet.
On lightly floured pastry cloth, roll dough to a rectangle 20 by 10 inches.
Spread surface with half of... - 38.6689
Basic Sweet Dough
Sprinkle yeast into milk.
Stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add oil, honey, salt, eggs, and grated rind and lemon juice.
Stir in flour and spice.
Dough should be softer than for loaf bread.
Place the dough on a lightly floured board and knead.
Put in... - 43.0598
Soak cornhusks in warm water several hours or overnight to soften.
Pat with paper toweling to remove excess moisture.
Mix masa harina and 2 2/3 cups water; let stand 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl beat together lard, sugar, salt, and cinnamon till... - 42.1969
Tasty Sweet Chicken
If you like eating chicken, you must surely try this recipe. The Chef shows how to make Sweet Chicken in the video. It's made of apples and raisins. This is a tasty and a rich dish. - 121.164
Sweet Apple Cake
Wonderfully moist apple cake. This video shows how to prepare this classic old-fashioned cake. It is baked to perfection, the cake gives out an amusing flavor and a rich aroma. Add a few cherries to it and make it a perfect cake for fall that can be served... - 116.974
Cooking With Kids - Sweet Plantain Chips
1. In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Preheat oven to 415 degree F.
4. Sprinkle sugar mixture on both sides of plantain and lay them on cookie sheet.
5. Drizzle oil on top,... - 0
Homemade Blueberry Pie
This blueberry pie is one with a slight twist. The lemon and cinnamon combined with the mouthwatering blueberries lend it a whole new flavor and taste making it truly irresistible. A huge slice is surely welcome anytime. - 28.7503
Homemade Applesauce - Quick & Easy Side Dish
Jared came to visit me at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club Studio to help make my quick and easy version of homemade apples sauce for one of our Thanksgiving side dish shares. And, together we made a festive twist, serving them in cinnamon coated apple... - 0
How To Make A Treacle Cocktail
Mixologist Charlotte Voisey shows us how to make her modern twist on the classic Treacle cocktail. This dessert in a glass tastes like baked apples - no oven necessary! - 0
The Fully Raw Blueberry Milkshake! (dairy-free)
Who's ready to SHAKE it up?! Learn how to make the absolute sweetest nut-milkshake to satisfy any craving! It's dairy-free, raw vegan, and I "shake" it up with my special touch to make it super EPIC! Are you ready to twist and shout?! - 0
Universal Fruit Salad
Universal Fruit Salad is a healthy meal or side-dish. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Made into one of our most popular fruit salads and given a creative twist, it becomes the perfect take-along recipe for parties. - 0
Blueberry Buckle ..a lovely dessert flavored mildly with cinnamon and baked. A dessert with a twist is what I like to call this lovely creation. - 51.5241
Apple Cranberry Crisp
This recipe is a sweet twist on a classic apple dessert. It’s so easy, even a non-baker can handle it. - 37.7505
Tomatzas Decadent Raisin Bread
Here is a twist for any bread....enjoy the aroma of fresh baked bread right in your own home. Key ingredients, are raisins, apples and cinnamon. - 99.9205
Eggless Chocolate Cake
This great chocolate cake is sure to add the chocolaty twist to any occasion. This chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy to make and a must satisfy for any palate. - 51.0868
Two Kids Cooking Tv: Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Pumpkin Pie is a staple in the Thanksgiving Meal tradition. In this episode, Alex, Soph & Mom twist the tradition by demonstrating how to make Pumpkin Pie into a Pumpkin Pudding. - 35.4857
The New Improved Nutty Chocolate Chip Waffles
The ultimate breakfast that one can dream of - chocolate flavored waffles. This is an twist to the classic recipe would make that dream a reality, indulge.... but only occasionally. - 0
Strawberry-coconut Tres Leches Trifle
Pampered Chef Recipe - Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle. Delicious and easy, this trifle tastes just like the authentic cake but with a whole new twist.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a... - 116.532
French Toast Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is a classic Southern treat that is one of our favorites. Milky and sweet, this mouth-watering bread pudding is a twist on the classic breakfast entree, french toast. - 38.9708
Raspberry Soup/malinovyi Sup
This is a favorite summer soup of Estonia, and indeed of other Baltic and Eastern European states. It is considered a speciality by the restaurants of Tallinn, Estonia's capital. In season, wholeberries - wildberries - wild blueberries - can be substituted. - 40.2749
Vegan Banana Cake
Are you a cake lover but vegan too. Well here is a treat for you…a delicious vegan banana cake. Easily made at home, this cake is surely a treat for all vegan foodies. - 112.549
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 112.901
This is a very popular tried and tested recipe for delicious Carrot cake.It has a rich taste and color that makes it irresistible. I am sure you would enjoy the little twist I have added with my set of ingredients. - 48.5444
Apple And Oatmeal Scones
Won't you like to make your holiday parties exciting this season? Then watch this excellent video that shows a unique recipe for apple and oatmeal scones that would definitely add something special to your table. See and try out this recipe with a Virginia... - 117.368
South African Doughnut
This koeksister Recipe is simple and very easy to follow. Koeksisters are those sweet, sticky and delicious South African doughnut. The doughnuts are twisted or plait and diped in a sweet and lemony cold syrup. Koeksisters are often served as desert or snack.... - 114.475
Pumpkin Cookies For Thanksgiving
Kick off your Thanksgiving preparations with this Pumpkin Cookies for Thanksgiving recipe. These homemade pumpkin cookies with delicious cream cheese frosting, are a mouth watering alternative to pumpkin pie. So if you want the taste of pumpkin pie and the... - 134.879
Easy French Toast With Cream
1. In a shallow dish, add egg, milk, ½ teaspoon vanilla, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, ½ teaspoon vanilla, 1 teaspoon of sugar, cinnamon, and raisins. Whisk.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture... - 107.932
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates her quick and healthy recipe, Raspberry Squares. - 40.2575
Pumpkin waffles are a great way to make use of the flavors of the season. Save a few to make into sandwiches for a fun school lunch twist! Yes, waffle sandwiches. How excited will your kids be when they open their lunch box to see cream cheese (and maybe some... - 133.056
Chewy Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Totally yummy, chewy, chocolaty and extra textural is what these chewy chocolate chip cookies are all about. With additional chocolate chips, these cookies will be gobbled up! A favorite with both kids and adults alike, you would be amazed at the speed at... - 50.2373
Tasty French Toast
If you're wondering what to eat for breakfast, then this one should be one of your go-to recipes. The Chef shows how to make yummy and easy French Toast. Your family is sure to love it. - 117.275
Easy Banana Dessert
Looking for a fun and easy dessert recipe? You must try this one. The Chef makes grilled Banana. It's really delicious and a big hit with the family. A great way to get your kids to eat banana. - 113.931
Easy Monkey Bread
The Monkey Bread is a simple dessert that you can make any day; yes, even on a very busy day. In this video, Victoria will show you how. Bake and enjoy! - 114.643
Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes
Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes are quick and easy to make. This serves as a good weekend breakfast. Your family is sure to enjoy it. - 112.941
Slow Cooker Baked Apples
1. Remove the core of apples as shown in the video, leaving little at the bottom.
2. Inside the slow cooker, arrange the apples.
3. For filling, in a small bowl mix together cranberries, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and maple... - 0
Homemade Ice Cream
1. In mixer, drop mango, peach, and banana.
2. Add cream, and vanilla in it. Beat until smooth. At some point if you are not able to blend add a little more whipping cream or fresh fruit.
3. In an airtight container, transfer the mixture, and cover it... - 109.707
1. Defrost butter puff pastry overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Line a baking tray with pastry sheet. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine plum, cornstarch, vanilla, cinnamon, walnut, and sugar. Mix well. Set aside.
5. Cut... - 107.66
1. Place a small saucepan on heat, add cranberries, water, and sugar in it.
2. Drop cardamom, and cinnamon in saucepan.
3. On medium high heat, mix and bring it to a rapid boil.
4. Lower the heat, stir occasionally, and cook until desired... - 109.452
Easy Peach Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Take a 9 x 6-inch dish, and line peaches at the bottom.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
4. Pour vanilla extract, and mix until... - 109.442
1. In food processor, put cored, sliced apple, and sprinkle lime juice to avoid browning. Chop finely.
2. In a large mixing bowl, drop chopped apple, throw egg, sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. Place a skillet... - 109.353
Easy Cranberry Pie
Victoria Paikin pleased to present this video about Cranberry Pie Recipe. That is very easy to make, comforting and perfect seasonal cheer. - 0
Caramel Apple Sauce
1. Core and slice apple into pieces.
2. In a bowl, add apple slices and lime juice. Mix well, and set aside.
3. Place a frying pan on medium heat, add sugar and 2 tablespoons of water in it. Do not stir, just swirl the pan around and... - 107.78
Easy Apple Strudel
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a phyllo pastry sheet on counter top. With brush apply butter on it.
4. Top it with another sheet and repeat the process until you are done with all... - 0
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 109.353
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a small bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almond, and sunflower seeds.
4. Pour honey mixture into the bowl, and mix well.
5.... - 107.811
Jack O'lantern Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Cut the top of pumpkin around the stem. Remove all the seeds.
2. Inside the clean pumpkin, pour about ½ cup of water. Put the stem back as lid.
3. Cover pumpkin with foil, and place it in microwave for about 10 minutes or until just a bit... - 109.337
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.92
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Flatten each biscuit to form a 3 inch circle.
Brush with melted margarine.
Place 6 marshmallows in center of biscuit and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bring edges of biscuit together, twist and pinch to seal.
Place biscuits in a sprayed... - 30.4673
Peel and cut yams as for French fries.
Place in 8" x 12" x 2" baking dish.
Combine the sugars, salt, cinnamon and flour and sprinkle over potatoes.
Slice butter and place over this.
Twist slices of lemon over this & place peel in with potatoes.
Distribute the... - 43.6598
Petits Pains Aux Amandes
1. Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl; stir in almonds and sugar until well blended with a wooden spoon.
2. Combine butter or margarine, milk and brandy in a 2-cup measure; pour into bowl; stir until well blended. Divide dough in half;... - 29.4225
Special Yam Muffins
Bake up these special yam muffins the next time yams are in season. A muffin recipe with a twist, the yam muffin offers you the unique taste of yams baked along with cornmeal, coffee and cinnamon. The tabasco sauce adds a dash of spiciness that complements... - 48.5014
Cheddar Cheese Muffins With Apple Butter
Simple cheddar cheese muffins with apple butter is a twist on the classic cheese muffins recipe. Bake up the easy muffins and serve them with a warm and flavorful apple butter dip. the dip made with apple jelly, cinnamon and butter is really yummy. - 46.7565
Apple is one fruit that taste great in any form; like take the case of this Apple Butter and I just loved it flavor. In fact, this Apple Butter comes with a cinnamon twist, to allow a great blend of sweet and spicy. Give it a try and you too will agree! - 27.3454
Apple Date Oatmeal Muffins
apple date oatmeal muffins are simple and sweet muffins baked with quick oats and flour. Filled fresh chunky apple bits and dates, it is a feel good muffin recipe. The orange zest and orange juice balane the spicy sweetness of apples and cinnamon with a tangy... - 46.7927
The Rum Bubble Cocktail, How-to
The Rum Bubble, kind of brings a bubble gum aroma, if you like cinnamon gum yet has a slightly twisted and awkward profile to the flavor. Interesting composition, big red cinnamon gum without the intense fire. Not as sweet as we thought it might get based on... - 0
Work the dried apricots into the risen dough with the lemon rind by squeezing and kneading until evenly mixed.
Divide into 3 equal pieces.
Roll out each piece into a strand approximately 14 inches long.
Pinch the 3 strands together at one end.
Braid the... - 33.1602
Basic Tea Ring
Prepare dough and let rise; punch down and roll on a lightly floured board into a rectangle about 12"x17".
Brush with melted butter.
Mix nuts, sugar, and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over dough; roll up from longest side jelly-roll fashion and place seam side... - 41.0985
Hungarian Cherry Soup
Hungarian Cherry Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe that you will simply love to serve to your guests. I am sure once you try this, you will always crave for more. - 39.046
Jig Time Chicken Supper
1. Add chicken pieces to a paper bag having a mixture of flour, cornmeal, 1 tbsp salt, pepper and celery salt and shake well.
2. Take a pressure cooker, add shortening and cook on medium heat. Add chicken and fry till evenly golden brown.
3. In an 18"... - 48.4568
Italian Cannoli makes a very good wrapping for sweet or savory stuffing. It is good to serving as a snack in parties and to kids. Cannoli adds a twist to the regular snack items. It can be filled with foods that kids often don't like to eat. - 49.9436
Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie
An apple pie with a difference!! Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie takes a little more effort but is a guaranteed pleaser! A sweet and yummy snack, this works well the kids too. - 50.3301
Jig-time Chicken Supper
This extra delicious Jig-Time Chicken Supper is sure to catch your fancy. With a combintaion of ingredients, it's needless to say that this Jig-Time Chicken Supper is sure to challenge your taste buds! - 44.2562
Lemon Sugar-topped Cuffins
Lemon suagr topped muffins or lemon suagr topped cuffins are light and sweet little muffins that are a must bake in the summer. These refershing little bakes will delight any gathering with their uplifting taste. The vaniila adds a classic twist to these... - 45.2434
Slow Cooked Honey Chicken
True Moroccan chicken !!! This video is very special in preparing an authentic honey chicken with exotic spices. The combination of cinnamon, cardamom with onion gives a great aroma. Inspired by the wonderful flavors used in Moroccan cuisine, this wonderful... - 98.5805
Veggie Stuffed Peppers
The Chef explains how to make Veggie Stuffed Peppers. He also shares his ideas on various cooking methods and talks about keeping the nutrients in tact while cooking. - 115.264