- » Sweet Chutney
Sweet Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet chutney recipes.
Sweet Tomato Chutney
Put the chopped garlic, ginger, and 1/2 cup of the vinegar into the container of an electric blender and blend at high speed until smooth.
In a 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot with non metallic finish, place the tomatoes and juice from the can, the rest of the... - 47.8415
Sweet Peach Chutney
1) In a large saucepan of water ,heat water to boil and take away from heat.
2) Add in 8-12 peaches, allow to remain for a minute, then take out 1 peach and pare off the skin and keep it aside.
3) Continue the same process with the other peaches in the... - 40.766
Tomato Sweet Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the tomatoes into fours. Pick and clean the raisins.
2. In a thick-bottomed vessel, put in the tomato pieces, minced ginger, and garlic, along with the sugar, vinegar and salt. Set to boil on low heat.
3. When half done add the... - 40.2384
Grated Sweet Chutney
Mix sugar and 3 cups water till sugar dissolves.
Put pan onto fire and boil briskly till thick and syrupy.
Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric and saffron.
Bring to the boil.
Add mangoes and cook till jam like consistency is formed.
Add vinegar and boil just... - 37.7336
1) Soak tamarind in 1 1/2 cups of hot water for 10 minutes. Squeeze and strain out juice from the soaked tamarind.
2) Mix all of the seeds, and grind to a fine powder. And grind the jaggery into a fine powder as well.
3) Heat oil in a pan, add the... - 35.8366
Sweet Pineapple Chutney
Bring pineapple, cumin, fennel, cinnamon, coriander, cayenne pepper, black pepper, lemon juice, salt and sugar to a boil in non-aluminum saucepan, stirring frequently; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until consistency of jam, stirring frequently.
Spoon... - 34.5382
1. Stone dates. Soak tamarind in a little water for 15 minutes. Extract pulp.
2. Grind together dates and tamarind. Add sugar and salt. - 26.1915
Peel, and chop apples and onions.
Chop up the dates, and put all the ingredients into a large pan.
Boil for about an hour, and bottle when cold. - 25.2026
Sweet Chutney Recipes By Category