- » Sweet Chinese Nut
Sweet Chinese Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet chinese nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet chinese nut recipes.
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4642
Sweet Fried Cashews
Sweet Fried Cashews are easy to prepare and often a favorite for children. Try this yummy Sweet Fried Cashews. I am sure you will love munching on it, now and then! - 39.2165
Quick Sweet Almond Jelly
Quickly rinse agar agar.
Place in a large bowl with 3 cups water.
Let soak 30 minutes.
Drain well, discarding water.
Place drained agar agar in a medium saucepan.
Add remaining 3 cups water.
Stir constantly over medium heat until agar agar dissolves.
Add... - 37.4931
Slow Cooked Sweet Peanut Soup
Rinse peanuts in cold water.
Place rinsed peanuts and 10 cups water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 3 to 4 hours until peanuts are very tender.
Stir in sugar.
Bring to a boil uncovered over medium heat.
When sugar has... - 31.2952
Sweet Almond Tea With Rice
1. Wash raw rice. Soak overnight in water to cover. Then drain well.
2. Blanch almonds. Grind almonds and rice to a fine powder, either by hand (with a mortar and pestle), or in a food mill.
3. Place mixture in a bowl. Add the second quantity of water and... - 29.7878
Sweet Almond Tea
1. Bring water to a boil; then stir in sugar to dissolve. Add evaporated milk and heat, but do not boil.
2. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and remaining cold water to a paste. Then stir in to thicken mixture.
3. Stir in almond extract and cook 1 minute more. Then... - 24.5197
Original Sweet Almond Tea
1. In a saucepan, blend almond paste, rice flour and water until smooth. Gradually stir in remaining water.
2. Then bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Add sugar and almond extract and cook, stirring, to dissolve. Then sprinkle lightly... - 24.3895
Sweet Peanut Soup
1. Heat water to lukewarm; then stir in baking soda.
2. Add raw peanuts and bring to a boil. Then simmer, covered, until completely softened (about 1 1/2 hours).
3. Add brown sugar and cook, stirring, until dissolved - 20.7551
Sweet Chinese Nut Recipes By Category