- » Sweet Chinese Cookies
Sweet Chinese Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet chinese cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet chinese cookies recipes.
Checkerboard, Yin Yang And Zebra Stripe Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the white dough, add 75 gram butter to 130 gram flour, 55 gram icing sugar, pinch of salt and half egg yolk. Mix lightly.
3) Add the vanilla extract, knead and cover with cling... - 89.0214
Chinese Almond Cookies
Would you like to try some really tasty and healthy Chinese Almond Cookies today? These are quite easy to make and need zero cooking. Watch this video to learn how you can make these at home. - 64.2598
You May Also Like!
Chinese Almond Cookies
Reserve 36 whole almonds; finely chop or grind remainder.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Thoroughly cream butter and sugar.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except whole almonds.
Form dough into 36 balls.
Place on greased cookie sheets.
Press a... - 36.7796
Crispy Chinese Almond Cookies
Sift flour and measure.
Add sugar, salt, and baking powder and sift again.
With two knives or a pastry blender, blend in butter until mixture is the consistency of cornmeal.
Add egg, water, and extract.
Stir until mixture comes away from the sides of the... - 44.8466
These Fortune Cookies are awesome ! You'll really feel that you have hit upon a big fortune once you taste these irresistible crunchy golden brown cakes ! Just try out and let me know if you like these Fortune Cookies ! - 34.4146
Chinese Chicken Salad
To make THE CHICKEN: Cut the chicken into bite-size strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, soy sauce and oil.
Add the chicken, then stir until coated.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, stirring often.
To make the... - 47.3383
Chinese Chicken Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Mix together the chicken, mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
3. Stir in eggs to chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken mixture on every crepe’s cooked... - 44.7264
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 109.725
Cinnamon Pudding Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 365 degrees.
2) In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
3) In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
4) Add butter, eggs and... - 89.143
Sweet Leilani S Crown
Prepare orange gelatin according to directions on package, chill until thick but not set.
Peel papaya and remove seeds.
With melon bailer, make enough papaya balls to fill ring salad mold with one papaya ball in each indentation.
Pour orange gelatin into... - 33.8444
Roast Pork Strips
A staple in the Chinese diet, Pork is the "steak" of China. Those little red pieces of pork in fried rice are chopped from roast pork strips. Although the marinade is simple enough, Brown bean sauce may be difficult to find. (you may substitute black bean... - 44.0629
Party Won Ton
1. Place the beef in a large bowl; snip the parsley into bowl with beef.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients, except won ton skins; lightly blend or toss, using two forks.
3. Fill the skins, one at a time, with about 1 tsp.
As you work, be sure to... - 37.4097