- » Sweet Chicken Drumstick
Sweet Chicken Drumstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet chicken drumstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet chicken drumstick recipes.
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks can be cooked easily and can be used as starters or served with rice. At home they serve the purpose of starters as my family can never wait for the rest of the dishes to arrive before they gobble this down. The Sweet And... - 47.0509
Sweet And Sour Drumsticks
1) If desired, skin the chicken drumsticks and make 2-3 slashes in each with a sharp knife.
2) Preheat the grill to medium.
3) In a non-metallic container, arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
4) Prepare marinade in a small bowl by mixing... - 45.5836
Sweet Chicken Drumsticks With Polenta Crust
1. Brush each drumstick with the jam, then roll in the flour. Coat with the beaten eggs, then roll in the combined extra flour, salt and polenta, and coat well.
2. Deep-fry drumsticks until golden and cooked through (about 20 minutes). - 28.7995
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 128.137
Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt, and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
Add potato and peas; heat to boiling, then... - 38.858
Chicken Satay Drumstick
The chicken satay drumsticks are oven cooked chicken drumsticks. Tossed in flour and satay sauce made with peanut butter, fruit chutney, lemon juice, sherry and soy sauce along with spices,the chicken satay drumsticks are left to marinate and coated with... - 46.913
Party Drumsticks! Were you looking for a tasty chicken appetizer for a party? Then Party Drumsticks is definitely the dish for you. Why donâ€™t you try this Party Drumsticks recipe? - 43.2027
The trick to this recipe is in dividing the chicken wings.
Separate each wing at the joints.
This will give you 3 pieces.
Reserve wing tips for soup later.
Mix flour, salt, and seasonings well.
Coat each chicken piece thoroughly.
Drop floured chicken into... - 37.5136
1.In a a pan, put chicken, onion, celery tops, salt, pepperr and 1 cup of water.
2.Cook for 30 minutes until the chicken is soft.
3.Take the leftover 1/2 cup of water, mix flour into it.
4.Transfer the flour mixture to the pan and cook until the gravy... - 40.5176
Marinated Chicken With Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Wow! This recipe is delicious, affordable and super easy to make! Sweet potato oven fries are a great substitute for regular potatoes as they tend to be healthier! Kids love this recipe for chicken legs! - 121.615
Thai Sweet Chicken
Appetizing chicken dishes can add the right spark to your dinner table. And this sweet Thai chicken dish can be the most appropriate thing to win everyone's heart. Just pick the right ingredients from kitchen and stir a tasty dish with the chef. - 79.2286
Sweet And Sticky Cornish Hens With Tart Cherry Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Using poultry or kitchen shears, cut hens in half through the breast and down the back.
Cut out the row of bones from each side of the back bone.
Line a shallow roasting pan with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil and place hens on... - 44.079
Chicken With Sweet Spices
Combine garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, cardamom, allspice and cumin in small bowl.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks with fingers (be careful not to puncture skin).
Rub or spoon sauce under skin.
Roast as directed in basic... - 33.899
Basque Chicken With Sweet Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large, deep ovenproof skillet, heat the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the skillet, skin side down. Cook over moderately high heat until richly browned, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken... - 29.2464
Oregano Chicken And Vegetables
Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken and cook about 15 minutes or until light brown, turning once.
Reduce heat to medium low.
Place half of the... - 41.6994
Bbq Chicken On The Grill - Summer
Easy to make and even easier to eat! Check out this really simple BBQ Chicken Recipe with home made marinade. Perfect if it's Summer and you're barbecuing in the garden or grilling. - 124.996
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables
Remove giblets and neck from chicken, and reserve for other uses.
Trim excess fot from chicken.
Place apple wedges in cavity of chicken.
Close cavity with skewers, and truss.
Lift wingtips up and over back, rucking under bird securely.
Place chicken, breast... - 43.9641
Thai-style Sweet Sticky Wings
It's a truly unique Thai Chicken Recipe. There are many Thai chicken recipes, most of which are curries, stir fries or soups, but this Thai Sweet Sticky Wings recipe doesn’t fit into any category If you're having a barbecue, this recipe of succulent fried... - 110.47
Korean Food: Soy Sauce Chicken
Hi Everyone! Today I will make a delicious chicken dish called “gyochon chicken” or “ganjang chicken” in Korean. Gyochon chicken is a popular Korean restaurant brand. Their specialty is this deep fried chicken covered with a sweet and salty sauce.... - 122.539
Skillet Chicken Dinner
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot.
Brown chicken on all sides.
Add sweet potatoes and next 4 ingredients, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add green pepper and English peas, cover and cook 8... - 33.8808
Chicken And Mushroom Sauterne
1 In a small bowl combine Sauterne and rosemary; let stand at room temperature for 2 hours. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
2 In a large skillet cook fresh mushrooms (if using) in hot oil until tender. Add... - 24.1686
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 47.0652
Little Chicken Roasts
Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry.
Sprinkle inside with salt.
Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan.
Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup and set aside for Step 6.
Combine pineapple with bread crumbs coconut, and... - 43.0343
Hungarian Baked Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. In large frypan, melt 2 tablespoons of the margarine over medium heat and cook chicken sprinkled with paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper turning for about 10 minutes such that... - 45.2517
Braised Chicken With Figs
1. Place figs in a small bowl. Add boiling water, and let stand 30 minutes.
2. Combine flour, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken thighs and drumsticks in flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in a large... - 33.6606
Chilli Lime Legs
1. Place lime juice, buttermilk, chilli sauce and soy sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Score each drumstick in several places, add to lime juice mixture, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat... - 25.7562
Chicken With Garden Salsa
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
2 In a covered grill arrange medium-hot coals around a drip pan. Test for medium heat above the pan.
3 Place chicken, skin side up, on the grill rack over the drip pan... - 31.6878
New Mommy Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 475°.
2. Wash the chicken and dry using a towel.
3. Put salt and pepper in the gaps of chicken
4. In the gap, arrange lemon wedges, onion wedges, garlic and cut up butter.
5. Spit the neck skin backwards and tie... - 41.5523
Middle-eastern Spiced Pomegranate Chicken
For those who choose to eat “healthier” proteins, but get bored with the same old ways to cook them, here is a great way to turn plain chicken drumsticks into something exotic and truly delicious. This recipe uses incredibly healthy pomegranate juice,... - 101.862
Chicken And Sausage Puttanesca
The chicken and sausage puttanesca is a cooked and baked chicken preparation made along with italian sausages and veggies. Made savory and appetizing with onions, garlic and tomatoes with anchovy paste, I like using the hot italian sausages in this recipe.... - 47.4643
Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
1. In a large pot combine flour and oil; cook over medium-low heat about 20 minutes or till mixture is caramel-colored, stirring constantly. Add celery, onion, sweet pepper, and garlic; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, skin chicken, if... - 34.4244
Chicken Paella With Rice
In a 2-quart casserole combine chicken, sausage, pepper pieces, onion, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 minutes, stirring once.
Remove mixture from casserole, then separate chicken pieces from rest of mixture.
In the... - 44.3944
1. Rub the cinnamon into the chicken meat, combine with the yogurt and marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a casserole and lightly fry the onions, chillis, cumin and garlic. Stir in the paprika.
3. Strain the chicken meat, reserving the... - 34.4303
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
1. Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
2. Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
3. Add potato and peas; heat to... - 33.5041
Stuffed Chicken, Jamaican Style
Rub cavities of chicken with a mixture of salt and pepper.
Lightly fill body and neck cavities with Sweet Potato Stuffing.
Brush skin thoroughly with melted butter or margarine.
Place chicken, breast up, on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Spread a... - 29.4382
Garlic Grilled Whole Chicken
Remove the neck and giblets from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Twist wing tips under the back.
Cut one of the garlic cloves lengthwise in half.
Rub skin of chicken with cut edge of garlic.
Place garlic halves, lemon slices, and sweet... - 44.1952
Oregano Chicken And Vegetables
This meal is bursting with Mediterranean flavors. Chicken, fresh peppers, and chopped tomatoes are simmered in a blend of white wine and broth, seasoned with oregano and garlic. - 32.3004
Chicken Adobo (traditional Filipino Dish)
Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philipines.
Sweet and sour taste goes great with rice!!!
For sure, many Japanese love this taste and so does my darling :D - 96.7409
Spice Rubbed Chicken With Pomegranate Salad
1. Score the chicken with a sharp knife, about 2-3 cuts in each piece. Mix the spices with a little salt, the olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Using gloves (turmeric stains your fingers), rub this spice mixture over the chicken pieces and transfer to a... - 34.9349
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and black pepper.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown on each side for 6 to 7 minutes.
Drain on paper toweling.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the... - 42.3021
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.7731
Chicken And Mushrooms
In a large self-sealing plastic bag combine the 1/4 cup flour, the salt, pepper, and paprika.
Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken to the bag at a time.
Seal and shake to coat well.
In a very large skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil over medium... - 46.6525
Chicken With Ginger Sauce
1) Take an electric blender or food processor container and puree together ginger, small onion, garlic and water in it. Set the mixture aside.
2) Take a Dutch oven or non-stick pan and fry chicken in it without any oil and keeping the skin side down.... - 48.0378
Chicken In Cider And Honey
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Cut each apple halves into 3 wedges each and transfer to a medium sized bowl.
3. Add lemon juice and enough water to cover them, mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate.
4. Wrap each de boned chicken leg... - 46.1303
Mediterranean Turkey Ragout
1. Use a sharp tipped knife to loose the skin from one end and pull it off the drumsticks.
2. Season the flour with a pinch of salt and pepper lightly coat the turkey drumsticks with it, shaking off the excess.
3. In a large skillet,... - 44.0153