- » Sweet Chestnut Puree
Sweet Chestnut Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet chestnut puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet chestnut puree recipes.
Sweet Potato Puree With Chestnuts
1. Cut potato into 1/2 -inch (1 1/2 -cm) rounds and trim away the slightly discolored outer section, or "ring," just below the skin (about 1/8 inch [1/2 cm]) and discard. Soak remaining potato in cold water for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain potato and place in a... - 29.641
Chestnut And Potato Puree
Cover potatoes with 2 quarts salted water and cook un tender.
In a food processor fitted with a steel blade process chestnut puree until smooth.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Mash the drained potatoes until smooth with 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of the... - 43.4386
Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Salsify Chestnuts And Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Pierce the sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour, until tender. Let cool slightly,
2. Meanwhile, fill a medium bowl with water and squeeze a lemon half... - 34.5527
Chestnut Dessert With Grand Marnier
Beat the chestnut puree in a bowl until soft and creamy.
Add one cup of the cream and beat together well.
Blend in the Grand Marnier.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with the 1/2-cup milk over hot water.
Stir until melted.
Add the butter.
Mix... - 42.7737
Chocolate Chestnut Souffle
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Melt diet margarine in medium saucepan over low heat; blend in flour. Remove from heat. Beat in skim milk, chestnut puree, sugar and carob or cocoa powder until smooth.
3. Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until... - 32.8228
Finnish Chestnut Fingers
Cream butter and 1/4 cup sugar.
Add egg yolk; beat well.
Beat in puree and vanilla.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt: stir into creamed mixture.
Using a scant tablespoon dough for each cookie, roll into 2 1/2-inch fingers.
Place on lightly... - 43.4756
Chocolate Chestnut Bavarian Cream
1 in a small heatproof bowl or custard cup, sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup of the water and let soften for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in an 8-inch skillet, bring 1/2 inch of water to a simmer.
Place the bowl in the simmering water and stir until the gelatin is... - 38.8868
Chocolate Chestnut Bombe
Chill a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pint bombe mould in the freezer then line with the softened ice cream, smoothing it to make a neat cavity.
Return to the freezer.
To make the filling, drop the chestnuts into boiling water and parboil them for 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 46.6957
Blend with all remaining ingredients.
Add only enough stock to bind mixture to good consistency.
This will stuff a 4- to 5-pound fowl. - 31.6873
Chestnut Cream Filling
Gash the flat side of each chestnut and cover with the water.
Bring to a boil and simmer about 10 minutes.
Drain and cool under cold water.
Remove husks and thin skins.
Return nuts to a small saucepan and add next four ingredients.
Bring to a boil and... - 31.1271
Chocolate Chestnut Mousse
Chocolate Chestnut Mousse is the favorite among kids. This dessert often finds a place on my table and is quite easier to prepare. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Chocolate Chestnut Mousse listed here. - 35.0564
Chestnut And Rum Swiss Gateau
Beat the eggs and sugar until thick.
Sift the flour, melt and cool the butter.
Fold the flour, then the butter into the egg and sugar mixture.
Pour into a jelly pan lined with well-greased waxed paper.
Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes just above the... - 43.801
Sweet Potato Twists
1) Peel the thick skin of the sweet potato so that they appear yellow, slice into 1 inch rounds, place in water for about 2 hrs.
2) Rinse and boil... - 39.8339
For Chestnuts Make a puree with 1 lb.
of cooked, peeled chestnuts.
Mix 4 tablespoonfuls of butter with it, 2 large tablespoonfuls of Cointreau, and the same quantity of sugar.
Leave it in a cool place for 10 to 12 hours.
Roll into slightly flattened balls,... - 25.7258
Sweet And Sour Prawns
GETTING READY 1) Cut the fine black cords from the large prawns. 2) Peel the prawns and wash them. 3) Dry... - 33.4762
Sweet And Sour Tiger Prawns
1. To prepare the prawns, shell and de-vein them and mix with the salt, egg white and thick cornflour paste.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil and deep-fry the prawns in warm oil for about 30-40 seconds, remove and drain.
3. Wipe the... - 40.8503
Sweet And Sour Tofu
Tasty Sweet And Sour Tofu is a wonderful dish. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious dessert. Use this excellent Sweet And Sour Tofu recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 46.5148
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before cooking the pavlova.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff and peaking, then gradually whisk in the caster sugar, 1 tbsp at a time, whisking well after each addition.
When all the sugar has been added, fold... - 43.7514
Mont Blanc Aux Marrons
Mont Blanc Aux Marrons is an exquisite French dessert that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss! I have a sweet tooth and this dessert is one of my favorites! Try this Mont Blanc Aux Marrons and you will understand why. - 49.3563
Marrons Mont Blanc
These little mounds of chestnut puree, topped with whipped cream like the snow-capped mountain from which they take their name, are one of the most delicious of all desserts.
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Stir the chestnut puree and add it gradually to... - 34.5501
Quail In Rose Petal Sauce
1. To cook quail, place a slice of lime and a slice of garlic in the cavity of each bird. Truss birds and place in a baking dish. Brush with oil, sprinkle with black pepper and bake at 180° C / 350°F / Gas 4 for 20-25 minutes or until quail are tender.
2.... - 35.8348
Honey And Fruit Tipsy Pudding
1) In a bowl, place the cake pieces and pour in the wine.
2) In a pan, gently heat the honey, then stir into the cake mixture with the raspberries.
3) In a buttered 2 1/2 cup pudding mold, press the mixture firmly with a spoon.
4) Cover with a saucer... - 46.6812
Cucumber Cream With Sliced Ham
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the ham in the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are lightly golden.
2) Turn off the heat, remove the ham with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then stir in the cucumbers... - 46.5581
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil, and fry the onion for about 3 minutes at low heat and stir in vegetables.
2. Cook the vegetables for 5 minutes at low heat and then stir in the remaining ingredients and cook at low heat for about 45-60 minutes. (If... - 42.876