- » Sweet Chestnut Balls
Sweet Chestnut Balls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sweet Chestnut Balls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sweet Chestnut Balls recipes.
Sweet Chestnut Croquettes
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring the milk with the vanilla bean to a boil over moderately high heat; immediately reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until thickened and... - 41.2404
You May Also Like!
Sugared Chestnut Balls
1 Score chestnuts. Plunge into boiling water and cook until their shells burst open (20 to 25 minutes). Drain, then let cool and shell.
2. Mince or grind chestnut meats, or force them through a ricer. Blend with honey and shape into small balls.
3. Combine... - 21.7815
Sweet Potato Puree With Chestnuts
1. Cut potato into 1/2 -inch (1 1/2 -cm) rounds and trim away the slightly discolored outer section, or "ring," just below the skin (about 1/8 inch [1/2 cm]) and discard. Soak remaining potato in cold water for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain potato and place in a... - 29.641
Almond Paste Chestnuts
These Almond Paste Chestnuts taste too good ! Try these creamy chocolaty nutty balls for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Almond Paste Chestnuts are welcome ! - 31.2036
Turkey Balls In Sweet Sour Sauce
In a medium bowl combine egg white, bread crumbs, water chestnuts, onion, and 1 tablespoon of the teriyaki sauce.
Add ground turkey; mix well.
Shape into thirty-two 1-inch meatballs.
Place meatballs in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. - 30.1917
Sweet Sour Rhuburger Balls
Combine beef, egg, onion, water chestnuts, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, salt, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Form into 20 2-inch balls; fry them in a heavy skillet in the oil; drain.
Put 1 tablespoon of oil in skillet; add sherry, rhubarb, and chicken... - 44.0494
Pearl Balls are a lovely Chinese delicacy that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Pearl Balls recipe is fantastic and I often serve them for dinner parties since they never fail to impress their guests with their appearance and flavor! - 46.3252
Chestnut Meatballs fine taste. Chestnut Meatballs gets its taste from sausage and beef mixed in sour sauce. Chestnut Meatballs is loved by many across the world. - 35.6336
Chocolate Chestnut Bavarian Cream
1 in a small heatproof bowl or custard cup, sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup of the water and let soften for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in an 8-inch skillet, bring 1/2 inch of water to a simmer.
Place the bowl in the simmering water and stir until the gelatin is... - 38.8868
Italian Carnival Fritters
Carnival is synonymous of fried treats in Italy... try with Sonia the castagnole, small soft balls sprinkled with powdered sugar! - 134.098