- » Sweet Carrot Pecan
Sweet Carrot Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet carrot pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet carrot pecan recipes.
Carrot Cake With Pecans
Surprise delights particularly desserts are a great way to please your special guests. Check out how to make carrot cake using fresh carrots and pecans along with other common dessert ingredients. Turns out great with an equally good icing! - 115.94
Carrot Pecan Wild Rice Hd
1. In a saucepot add in the wild rice with water. Bring the rice to a boil, cover the pot and simmer for 40 minutes or according to the package directions.
2. While the rice is cooking, simmer the carrots for 5 – 7 minutes or until tender.
3. In a... - 0
Carrot Pecan Oat Bran
In a large bowl, combine flour, oat bran, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Add sugar and mix well.
Stir in carrots, apples, raisins and pecans.
Make a well in the center.
Add oil, milk, eggs and vanilla, stirring just until moist and... - 38.9865
Sweet Potato And Carrot Crisp
Peel and cut sweet potatoes and carrots into large chunks.
In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes and carrots for about 20 minutes or until very tender; drain.
Puree in food processor or blender, in batches if necessary.
Add orange juice, honey, butter,... - 44.3445
Perfect Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Who can resist a wedge of moist, frosting-topped carrot cake with a hot cup of tea? The classic, homely carrot cake receives a stylish creamy makeover with this easy Betty recipe. The preparation does take a little extra time, but you will find the procedure... - 107.863
Eggless Carrot Cake
To all those vegetarians who are looking for eggless cake recipes, should definitely try out the carrot cake. It is a very healthy cake and most of all it's eggless. You can bake this cake for a family member's birthday. I'm sure they will enjoy it. Watch... - 108.478
Easter Carrot Cake
This is my favorite recipe. If you don't like pecans, feel free to leave them out. - 45.5159
There is a lot you can do with carrots. Do you like experimenting with the ingredients in the kitchen. This carrot cake offers a wonderful result to all your trials. Try this tried and tested delicacy and enjoy every moment of it. - 51.8495
Raw Carrot Raisin Bread
1. In a food processor, shred the carrots and set aside.
2. In the same processor jar, combine the raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse to combine.
3. Add in the shredded carrots and process once again.
4. Scrape the sides with a spatula and process... - 106.815
Carrot Raisin Bran Muffins
Carrot and Raisin Bran Muffins serves as a quick and easy breakfast. You can always make more and keep the muffins in the freezer, as they are quite handy. - 144.421
Low-fat Morning Glory Muffin
Fight breakfast boredom with these wholesome delicious nutrient packed cinnamon-spiked muffins. These easy and tasty muffins are a glorious way to start any day. They have a little bit of everything, carrots, pineapple, raisins, nuts, and spices. Complete... - 103.992
Easy Carrot Cake With Lemon Cream Cheese Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease an English loaf pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, pie mix, and salt.
4. Add sugar, pecans, and raisins in it. Mix well.
5. Drop grated apple and... - 111.056
Healthy And Tasty Carrot Bran Cupcakes
Cupcakes are good for any occasion and when it's something as sumptuous as carrot bran cake, the joy just doubles up. This holiday, use the versatile carrot to make lip-smacking cupcakes that isn't just sumptuous but also healthy. Betty explains a... - 108.823
Carrot Pineapple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
3. With a spoon beat together the eggs, sugars, oil, and vanilla. Stir in the pineapple. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. Fold in the carrots and nuts... - 37.1176
Raw Food Holiday Recipe: "pumpkin" Pie
Pumpkin pie is the centerpiece of holiday tables throughout the country and in this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to rethink this American favorite as a nutritious raw food dessert, made without cream, eggs, refined sugar, or... - 0
Cherry Pecan Chicken Salad
1. To prepare salad, combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. To prepare dressing, combine tofu and remaining ingredients in a blender, process until smooth. Pour over chicken mixture, toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour. - 35.8478
Pheasant With Leek And Pecan Stuffing
Rinse the pheasants thoroughly inside and out and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop the neck, heart, and gizzard (save the liver for another use).
Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan.
Brown neck and giblets well in the oil, turning frequently.
Add the onion,... - 43.1239
Coleslaw With A Healthy Twist
Whatever time of day and whichever meal may it be, its always a good time to indulge in a healthy crunchy low fat salad. Now what can be quicker and better than putting together a tasty tangy coleslaw? The best thing about a coleslaw is that it complements... - 0
Morning Glory Muffins
These muffins are brimming with the tropical tastes of ginger, allspice, and pineapple! There are quite a few ingredients but they are not difficult to make and totally worth the effort! - 115.055
Betty's Happy Mother's Day Hummingbird Cake
This is the perfect recipe for making Hummingbird Cake. Chef Betty shows the recipe right from making the batter to baking it. This is simply delicious and can be made for Mother's Day too! - 106.404
Taffy Apple Cupcakes
If you love the sweet, gooey taste of caramel, then you'll love these cupcakes! Made from a simple box cake mix and an easy homemade caramel sauce, these cupcakes are a fun and tasty snack filled with the flavors of fall. - 121.386
Fresh Fruit Salad
Fresh Fruit Salad has a lovely taste. Fresh Fruit Salad gets its taste from eggs mixed with apples and carrot, flavored with vinegar. Fresh Fruit Salad is cherished by many restaurants around the world. - 42.1007