- » Sweet Carrot Casserole
Sweet Carrot Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet carrot casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet carrot casserole recipes.
This carrot casserole is absolutely delicious . Along with it is related my childhood memories.When I returned home from school, my mother used to prepare this dessert and we enjoyed devouring it. So if you want to make your kids happy, try this carrot... - 31.2226
You May Also Like!
Sweet Potato And Carrot Tzimmes
1. Coat a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread half of the potatoes over the bottom of the dish. Top with half of the apples, half of the carrots, and, finally, half of the prunes. Repeat the layers.
2. In a small bowl, combine the... - 33.2307
Sweet Glazed Carrots
Have you ever tried this wonderful Glazed Carrots. I often make it for my parties or serve it at home for dinner. Try making this Glazed Carrots for yourself and you will understand why all my guests love it! - 31.1014
Carrot-mandarin Orange Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add sweet potatoes and carrots. Simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain and mash. Stir in prunes. Place in a large nonstick casserole or a casserole sprayed with vegetable... - 38.5816
Sweet-and-sour Lentil Casserole
1. Wash and drain barley and lentils. Combine lentils, barley, water, onion, carrots, mushrooms, salt, and bay leaf. Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
2. Strain and reserve liquid. Remove bay leaf. Put cooked mixture into a 2 quart... - 33.8042
Potato And Carrot Casserole
Prepare young fresh vegetables with green onions if possible for their sweetness.
Arrange in layers in a well greased oven dish.
Season, and add milk to barely cover and dot with butter.
Cover and cook at 350Â°F.
for 1 hour.
Use handful of shelled peas if... - 19.4448
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole has a Fantastic taste. The beef and potatoes give the Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole Lips smacking taste. - 45.805
Carrot And Sweet Potato Tzimmes
Pour the broth into a large skillet.
Peel the carrots and sweet potatoes, and cut them into 2-inch chunks.
Add them and the prunes and raisins to the skillet.
Cook over medium-high heat, with the cover ajar, until most of the liquid has evaporated and the... - 30.4961
Honey Glazed Sweet Potato & Carrot Tzimmes
Tzimmes is traditionally a part of the Rosh Hashanah meal. It is a tradition to eat sweet and honey-flavored dishes during this occasion. Carrots sliced in rounds, looks like gold coins, and symbolizes the hope of prosperity in the year to come. - 48.8529
Holiday Carrots And Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bring 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the carrots and sweet potato, and cook, covered, for 15 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, grate the rind from the orange, then juice the orange. Place the... - 28.4024
Heat oven to 550 degrees.
Butter a 2-qt.casserole.
Cut carrots lengthwise into slender sticks about 1 1/2 inches long (you should have about 6 cups).
Put in prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with onions.
Add water, butter, salt, sugar, celery salt and sweet... - 40.0983