- » Sweet Brisket
Sweet Brisket Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet brisket recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet brisket recipes.
Spicy Sweet Brisket
Spicy sweet brisket is a beef recipe prepared with vegetables. Flavored with a garlic tomato diavolo sauce, the beef is cooked in a dutch oven with added brown sugar and garlic powder. With veggies like carrots, celery and onions along with mushrooms, the... - 48.4402
Sweet And Sour Brisket
Place brisket on onions and garlic.
Mix other ingredients; pour over brisket.
Cover; roast in 350Â°F oven until tender, approximately 4 hours. - 29.2333
You May Also Like!
Beef Brisket With Sweet Potato Melange
Trim fat from brisket.
Place onion in a large Dutch oven; top with meat.
Arrange orange slices over meat.
Combine juice and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour mixture over meat.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add carrot,... - 42.6484
Corned Beef Brisket
1. Make 5 or 6 evenly spaced slits about 1/2 inch deep in brisket; insert garlic sliver into each. Place brisket in 3-quart casserole. Pour wine and water over brisket. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-low (30%), turning meat over every 30 minutes, until... - 20.8715
Barbecued Brisket And Burnt Ends
1. Light 50 charcoal briquettes using a chimney. Run the wand of a thermometer through a cork and use the cork to plug one of the air vents in the grill lid. Leave the remaining lid vents open and adjust the lower vents as needed (if the fire gets too hot.... - 37.1298
Spanish Style Beef Brisket
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Mix the paprika with 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of pepper. Rub over the brisket. Heat the oil in a large roasting pan over 2 burners. Add the meat and cook over moderately high heat, turning once, until lightly browned on... - 35.094
All Purpose Rub
A multi purpose rub that works on all meat and poultry - 35.5009
Sweet'and'sour Pot Roast
Sweet'And'Sour Pot Roast is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Sweet'And'Sour Pot Roast. - 43.2469
Sweet And Sour Beef
Trim excess fat from meat.
Cut up tomatoes.
In a 10-inch skillet combine un-drained tomatoes, undrained sauerkraut, applesauce, and sugar.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Add meat and spoon some tomato mixture over meat Simmer, covered, for 2 1/4 to 2 3/4... - 33.049
Sweet Potato Tzimmes
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. In a Dutch oven or casserole, melt fat.
3. Add beef and brown it.
4. Add water, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
5. Cover and cook over a medium heat for 1 ½ hours.
6. Add carrots, sweet potatoes and brown sugar.... - 43.1001
Sweet Potato And Prune Tzimmes
1. Wash prunes. Soak it in boiling water for 30 minutes.
2. Chop beef in 6 to 8 pieces.
3. In a Dutch oven, melt fat.
4. Add beef and onions. Brown it.
5. Add salt and pepper.
6. Cover and cook over low flame for one hour.
7. Add prunes... - 46.7175
Sweet Brisket Recipes By Category