- » Sweet Bread Dip
Sweet Bread Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet bread dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet bread dip recipes.
Sunset Grilled Sweet Pepper White Bean Flat Bread
Grilled peppers in all varieties, marinated in balsamic atop a blend of white bean sauce and a short crust pastry.
One of my favorite lessons I learned on our summers in Italy is that bean dip should not be limited to pinto beans. Using a white bean to... - 0
Sweet Onion Dip With Chef Ellie Espo
Forget about those jars of sweet onion dip that are available on supermarket shelves. This recipe is the quintessential sweet onion dip. It is outrageous and the perfect match for salty crispy potato chips and crackers! This dip is what you should be making... - 118.397
Roast Sweet Sour Chickens
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Combine pineapple, dry bread cubes, coconut, chopped celery, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and poultry seasoning.
Drizzle with melted butter or margarine; toss lightly.
For moist stuffing, add the reserved... - 44.4316
Mummified Mollejas Aka Sweet Breads
Sweetbreads are the star of a barbecue in any Latin American country. They may look unappetizing when uncooked but taste fantastic when grilled. This recipe is a variation of moink balls! Tender beef sweetbreads are marinated in barbecue sauce enclosed in... - 108.708
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.16
Low Cal Bacon Dip
This Low-Cal Bacon Dip is an apt choice for health freaks! Indulge in this Low-Cal Bacon Dip as much as you want to without any guilt pangs! Try out the Low-Cal Bacon Dip with a variety of breads and related dishes and let me know what you like it best with! - 33.7945
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.019
Pumpkin Pie Dip With Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Bites
Creamy pumpkin pie dip with buttery, flaky pie crust bites sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Come to mama!!! This dip is the perfect appetizer/dessert for holiday parties. I don't know too many people that can turn down the comforting flavors of pumpkin pie in... - 124.055
Sweet French Toast With Honey
French toast is the easiest and one of the quickest dishes to make. Though it is a breakfast dish, it is ideal to be consumed any time of the day. - 0
Sweet Petals Coffee Cake
Cut a 12 1/2-inch circle of aluminum foil and place on a cookie sheet.
Turn up outside edge 1/2 inch, then grease the foil.
Mix the hot roll mix according to package directions and let rise until doubled in bulk.
Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into 6-inch... - 40.8145
Plain Old Sweet French Toast
Plain old french toast is a sweet breakfast or snack that has been served since ages. It is served in many combinations like fruits, powdered sugar, whipped cream , etc. It is more a wholesome food that is also comforting. - 0
Sweet Potato Vegan Pizza Video
Toni loves Pizza. This week it's another fantastic vegan pizza. Who knew pizza doesn't need cheese. If you like this show. Please show your love by purchasing an e-cookbook at delicioustv.com. They're only five bucks!
Mucho Thanks! From Betsy and Toni. - 123.064
Christmas Cinnamon Bread
Spray Bundt pan with Pam.
Pour pecans in bottom.
Dip each piece of frozen roll into melted butter and then into cinnamon/sugar mixture.
Stagger in pan until all are used.
Sprinkle dry butterscotch pudding mix over all; add the extra melted butter and... - 33.562
Brown And White Bubble Bread
This Brown and White Bubble Bread is irresistible ! Serve the Brown and White Bubble Bread to your guests this evening with tea and enjoy their appreciating glances ! What do you say? - 28.2617
Sweet French Toast
Beat eggs thoroughly, add milk, sugar, and salt and beat until well mixed.
Dip each piece of bread into this mixture for a few seconds; then lift into a heavy skillet in which the bacon drippings or butter have been heated, and cook until golden brown on... - 25.5715
Sweetbreads With Bacon
Soak sweetbreads in cold water for at least 1 hour.
Simmer for 15 minutes in fresh water to which 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon vinegar per quart of water has been added.
Drain at once and cool.
Cut in 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Mix egg... - 36.7922
Grind or blend and add the orange shell or alternatively the grated orange rind and juice to the dough in a bowl.
Work into the dough by squeezing and kneading until it is thoroughly and evenly mixed.
Shape the dough to fit a well greased small 4 1/2x 2 1/ 2... - 27.9543
Easy Monkey Bread
The Monkey Bread is a simple dessert that you can make any day; yes, even on a very busy day. In this video, Victoria will show you how. Bake and enjoy! - 114.643
Irish Soda Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a 10 by 12-inch baking dish with butter and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
4. Add cold unsalted butter and mix to incorporate... - 0
Everyone should learn how to make a delicious French toast breakfast. It's got your protein (with the egg), and carbohydrates (the bread), fat (the butter, yum) and sugar (maple syrup which makes it taste great). - 124.221
Peda Bread Ii
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar, salt, and butter.
Gradually beat in about 5 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board and knead until smooth and satiny (5 to 20 minutes), adding flour as needed to... - 40.9044
Rosh Hashanah Challah
A trio of Challah breads for Rosh Hashanah. "The sound of the shofar, the ram's horn that trumpets in the New Year at synagogues everywhere, is the unique sound of Rosh Hashanah. It stirs the soul. A freshly cut wedge of this challah, liberally dipped in new... - 53.3451
Sweetbreads And Bacon
1. Cut the bacon in half crosswise. Fry it in a hot pan, drain on thick paper towels and keep it hot.
2. Cut the sweetbreads in 1-inch or slightly larger squares. Dip them in egg beaten with the milk, then in dry bread crumbs.
3. Brown the sweetbreads in the... - 27.1887
An Exotic Indian Dessert of saffron flavoured rabree ( reduced milk) spread on a slice of syrupy soaked home made bread and garnished with dried nuts. - 42.5027
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake French Toast
If you are looking for a decadent French toast recipe that everyone will drool over, then try out this Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake French Toast recipe from Anne Colagioia. This is definitely one of the tastiest breakfast French toast recipes you will ever... - 98.9861
Scallops With Dip
Place scallops and 1 tablespoon salt in 2 cups boiling water.
Cover; return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
Cut large scallops in half; chill thoroughly.
To prepare dip, combine yogurt with catsup, pickle, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt... - 27.437
(Prepare chaashni by putting sugar in boiling water and stirring it until a thick consistent solution is attained)
1. Mix flour, Coconut, bananas, saunf, sugar, chopped dry fruits in a bowl.
2. Add enough milk to make this into a paste.
3. Heat a... - 51.8182
Work the sugar, fat and currants into the dough by squeezing and kneading the dough by hand until all the ingredients are evenly mixed through the dough.
Shape to fit a well greased small 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch loaf pan.
Cover and let rise.
Bake in the... - 28.5204
Eighteenth Century Chicken With Sweetbreads Wild Mushrooms And Bacon
1) Bone the chicken, either by leaving the skin in place or by slicing along the side.
2) Initially remove the wishbone, then run a knife along either side of the rib cage towards the parson's nose.
3) Dislocate the joints and discard.
4) Leave... - 42.7323
Scallops With Dip
Scallops With Dip is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Scallops With Dip recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.8278
Crab And Corn Cakes With Chilli Dipping Sauce
1) In a food processor, add in the egg, flour, garlic and coriander stalks and one third of the corn. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) Mix the paste with the remaining corn, crab, half of the spring onions and some seasoning.
3) Keep a tray lined with... - 40.1391
Hot Anchovy Dip
Heat butter and oil in an earthenware pot just until they begin to foam.
Add garlic, and cook gently.
Then add chopped anchovies, and cook over a very low heat, stirring constantly, until they eventually dissolve.
Garnish with grated truffles, if used.
The... - 30.4502
Fun Filled French Toast
This is an enhanced version of the plain old French Toast. It is served for breakfast or as snack. But this recipe is so rich, it can be served as dessert as well. - 0
Stuffed French Toast
In a small bowl combine cream cheese and the 2 tablespoons spreadable fruit.
Using a serrated knife, form a pocket in each bread slice by making a horizontal cut halfway between the top and bottom crust, slicing almost all the way through to the opposite... - 39.3365
This Orange Toast is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for Orange Toast is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 44.1273
French Toast Recipe
A great recipe to make really delicious, restaurant-style french toast. Super easy to throw together! - 120.647
Easy Shahi Tukra
Shashi tukra also known as double ka meetha. A simple and easy dish to prepare and present. It is delicious too. - 124.902
Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha
If you are among the millions of dessert-lovers, then this recipe is going to satisfy your sweet tooth. You can easily prepare this at home, without spending your money on high calorie dessert foods from outside. Watch the video to learn, how hot crispy bread... - 130.497
Pretzels are looped form of bread baked with toasted sesame or sugar topped! June shows you how to make this baked goody! Freaky as she can get, the video has some humor to it! - 63.4013
Maple French Toast
In medium bowl, combine syrup, milk and eggs.
Dip bread into egg mixture.
In large greased skillet, cook bread in butter until golden brown on both sides. - 27.9316
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 121.403
Fresh Couronne Bordelaise
Wondering what special bread to bake this holiday season? Try baking couronne bordelaise at home. Highly flavorful, very holiday-ish, this yummy couronne bordelaise can be easily prepared at home following the above recipe. - 100.915
Homemade Yeast Rolls (grandma Barb's Bangin' Yeast Rolls)
Hot, soft and buttery describes my grandma Barb's easy, homemade yeast rolls. Yep, these rolls are so easy that even I, with my yeast roll challenged self can make them.
I grew up on these rolls and knew the holidays where approaching when the phone started... - 124.629
Divide the risen dough into 6 equal pieces and roll each piece into a sausage shape about 5 inches long.
PIace well apart on a well greased baking sheet.
Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
Bake inthecenterof a moderately hot oven (375°F) for 15-20... - 31.7609
Fruited French Toast
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
In bowl combine reserved pineapple syrup, eggs, salt, and coconut extract.
Dip bread slices into egg mixture.
Cook on lightly greased griddle till golden.
Heat pineapple slices on griddle.
Top each piece of toast with... - 34.0574
If you're craving for donuts, make your own from scratch with this recipe, worthy of the Simpsons...! - 133.727
Baked French Toast With Orange Syrup
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow dish combine , the whole egg, egg white, milk, and vanilla.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place slices on the prepared baking sheet.Bake in a 450Â° oven about 6... - 34.9333
Rose Water Buns
These Rose Water Buns are a delightful treat for any party or festive occasion. Try these aniseed buns with refreshing rosy flavorings to experience the classiness of these holiday breads. You'll surely love to have come across these Rose Water Buns. Express... - 46.4759
Eazy Peezy Bread Fingers
These bread fingers can be a very good substitute for spring rolls during parties. It can also be served as snack. - 0
Whole Cranberry Sauce
This Whole Cranberry Sauce is my passion. You might like it with fruity breads the way I do. Try this and let me know how you like using this Whole Cranberry Sauce . - 23.4107
Sweet potato balls are made with mashed sweet potatoes and breadcrumbs. Filled with a single marshmallow in the center, the potato balls are seasoned to taste and fried to a lovely golden brown. - 33.1704
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Combine sweet potatoes, butter, salt, cinnamon, and sugar; beat 2 of the eggs.
Blend into potato mixture; shape into 12 balls roll in crumbs.
Beat remaining eggs.
Dip balls in beaten eggs, then in crumbs again.
Fry in deep fat in 375Â° until browned; drain... - 30.5497
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 38.4587
Crispy Baked Scrod With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine the yogurt, peach jam, mustard, vinegar and parsley (if using), and stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a shallow bowl, beat the... - 38.4787
Sweet Rice With Apricot Croquettes
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. Place the rice in a medium heatproof saucepan or casserole and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Drain, rinse with warm tap water, drain again and return to the pan.
2. In another medium... - 41.9452
Sweet Pepper Fritters
I hadn't made Sweet Pepper Fritters in a few years in spite of the fact that it was on my favorites list. And after I got back this Sweet Pepper Fritters recipe, it's the dish that is cooked the largest number of times at home. So what are waiting for! - 27.0488
Coconut Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Mix crumbs and milk; let stand 5 minutes.
Add beef, onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper.
Mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape in 16 balls.
Mix coconut and flour.
Dip meatballs in egg, then roll in coconut mixture.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add meatballs and... - 45.2071
Sweet Banana Cutlets
This is a sweet snack that is crispy and flavorful. This is a different version of the banana fritters. It is served with steaming tea. - 0
Sweet Chestnut Croquettes
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring the milk with the vanilla bean to a boil over moderately high heat; immediately reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until thickened and... - 41.2404
Sweet Fried Cream
Sweet Fried Cream has a lovely taste. Sweet Fried Cream gets its taste from flour and mixed with eggs and milk. Sweet Fried Cream is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 43.6275
Calves Liver With Sweet Red Onions
1)Bake potatoes in the hot oven.
2)Prepare topping once potatoes are ¾ done.
3)Rinse liver in cold water and drain on kitchen paper. Slice the liver in equal sizes.
4)In separate bowls, take seasoned egg yolks and bread crumbs.
5)Take each piece of... - 41.7952
Whole Grain Spelt Bread - Part 2: Baking
Looking for a healthy and easy to make at home alternative to your regular, store brought bread? Then watch this 2 part video and learn to make yummy whole grain bread right in the comfort of your kitchen. Don't worry, you will not mess anything up thanks to... - 99.8604
Whole Grain Spelt Bread - Part 1: Dough Making
In part 2 of the video series on making the perfect spelt bread, it is now time to prepare the dough for baking and bake the bread. Watch the video carefully and you will know how to bake the bread to perfection. Once you have mastered the art, you will never... - 99.5055
Hungarian Coffee Cake
Shape dough into P/2-inch balls.
Dip into margarine, then into mixture of sugar, cinnamon and nuts.
Place a single layer of balls in well-greased 10-inch tube pan so they just touch. (If pan has removable bottom, line with aluminum foil.) Top with another... - 32.8787
Roll each biscuit between hands to form a 9-inch rope.
Pinch ends together to form a circle.
Dip biscuit circles in melted butter, then in mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Twist each biscuit to form a figure 8.
Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet.
Sprinkle... - 30.6902
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, the compressed or dry yeast and warm milk together in a bowl.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one.
Mix the remaining flour with the salt and... - 43.2248
Organic Eggs Blueberry French Toast
Looking for an easy French toast recipe that will please your guests and leave them asking for more? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more. - 103.811
Stuffed French Toast
1. In a bowl, whisk together egg, vanilla, and milk. Set it aside.
2. Cut bread into slices, about 1 ½-inch or 2-inch thick.
3. Make a pocket in the center of each bread slice as shown in the video.
4. Spread 2 tablespoon of nutella into each bread... - 0
Hot Chocolate French Toast
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for hot chocolate french toast. - 0
How To Make Brioche French Toast With Blueberry Compote
1. In a saucepan, place all ingredients of the compote, simmer for about 5 minutes, until the berries turn tender. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. In a bowl, crack the eggs, add milk and whisk together. Add sugar and cinnamon, whisk again.
3. In... - 0
Chef's Special Vegan French Toast
Looking for a vegan breakfast recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe to prepare this Vegan French Toast, which is a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch it now. - 103.433
Banana & Walnut Stuffed French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a cast iron or other ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and then heat over medium heat.
2. Spread mashed banana on top of 4 slices of bread.Sprinkle some chopped walnut on top. Place... - 30.1528
Banana Or Fruit French Toast
Toasts are fulfilling if they are healthy and nutritious for breakfast and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Sarah making Banana Nut French Toast with brown bread, banana slices and other flavors. Easy to make using other fruits in place of bananas... - 108.911
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.767
This Brown Bread is simply delicious. This is my husbands favorite breakfast and it often gets wolfed down even before it reaches the dining table! They are just too yummy. Try this Brown Bread recipe for yourself! - 43.1334
Gourmet Alley Garlic Bread
1) Get the grill ready.
2) Slices the bread loaves lengthwise into two halves.
3) In a pan, heat butter, margarine, oil and saute garlic on reduced flame for a minute.
4) Mix in wine, pepper and oregano. Allow the mixture to come to a... - 46.2888
Brown Bread Ice Cream
A modern version of a popular Victorian ice cream which may sound a little dull but tastes delicious.
Spread the crumbs on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the sugar.
Bake in a moderately hot oven until crisp and golden, shaking the tray from time to... - 41.9127
Spicy Bread Pakoda
Bread pakoda is an all time favorite with most kids. They taste really wonderful, especially during monsoons. This variation of the pakoda is really easy to make with ingredients easily available at home. - 0
Broiled Breaded Tripe
Blend milk, egg, oil, basil and salt together.
Dip pieces of tripe in this mixture, then in wheat germ.
Arrange in shallow pan.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.4589
Yam & Peanut Cracker Bread
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind peanuts until finely chopped, just before they turn to paste.
Sift flours into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, combine yam, yogurt, 2 tablespoons oil, ginger juice, salt and spices.
With... - 40.1698
California Pizza Breads
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking
2. Just before serving time, arrange the bread halves on a baking sheet.
3. Toast light in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
4. Cut each toasted half into equal halves.
5. Spoon the dressing over... - 39.7335
1. Measure flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat shortening with the 1 cup sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Sift in dry ingredients; blend until well mixed. Shape dough... - 33.2441
Himbeer Biscuit Sandwiches
1. Place half of the biscuits, bottom-side up, on wire racks.
2. Melt preserves in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; add sherry and blend well.
3. Spread 1/4 teaspoon jam over each biscuit on wire rack; cover with remaining biscuits.
4.... - 32.2982
Mexican-style French Toast
The mexican style french toast is a cinnamoned french toast made with added raisins and nuts. Prepared as a dessert, the mexican style french toast is made as a sandwich with a coconut paste filling. Fried and cooked for a while in sugar syrup, it is served... - 45.7273
Cut the crusts off the slices of bread. (This is not essential. If you don't mind them, let them be.)
Beat the egg and milk lightly with the wire whisk.
Add the sugar (you will need at least 2 teaspoons) if you want sweet toasts or the salt and pepper if you... - 38.8521
Tofu Hummus With Pita Crisps
1. Place the tofu in a food processor or blender with the chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini and garlic, and process until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, stir in the dill, cover and refrigerate.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. Split the pita... - 36.974
Turkey Sandwiches With Red Pepper Hummus
For hummus, combine the first seven ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread butter on one side of each bread slice; spread hummus on the other side.
Place... - 38.5232
This Papaya Chutney tastes incredible ! I tried this sweet sour papaya relish with Indian bread dishes and the result was mind blowing. Just try this Papaya Chutney and let me know if you like it ! - 40.4247
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
1. In a large bowl pour enough water to soak the vegetable strips and pit in some ice cubes in it, soak the vegetables for an hour to make them crisp.
2. Remove from water, pat dry on paper towel and arrange on a serving dish with lettuce... - 44.0993
Reserve 1-2 spoonfuls of whole chickpeas for garnish.
Puree the remaining chickpeas with the lemon juice, garlic and tahini.
The eventual texture should be like a thin mayonnaise.
Add extra lemon juice, a little water or olive oil if necessary.
Add salt to... - 40.9366
Coconut shrimp is fried shrimp recipe. Made with fresh shrimp, and double coating of worcestershire sauce and coconut cream mix, with flaked coconut, the coconut shrimp is fried to a golden brown. Served as an appetizer or side, it is savory and delicious. - 46.1009
Golden Crispy French Toast
1. In a pie plate add the eggs, sugar, salt and milk. Beat well. ( Sugar add the faint sweetness that helps brown the toast evening and richly)
2. Dip bread slices one at time, coating both sides of the bread evenly with the egg mixture. Allow the... - 34.5948
Knead and put in bowl to rise twice its size.
Knead again and roll like biscuit dough.
Cut and dip in melted grease.
Place in pan, let rise twice its size (about 2 hours).
Bake in moderate oven, 350 degrees, 15 or 20 minutes. - 40.6102
Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes With Tarragon Sauce
1. Sauce: In small bowl combine mayonnaise, relish, milk, mustard, tarragon, and parsley. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Crab cakes: In medium bowl combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, green onion, mustard, egg white, and pepper... - 33.576