- » Sweet Bread
Sweet Bread Recipes
Sweet bread, a sweet recipe from the Asian cuisine, is made by coating fried bread soaked in milk with sugar syrup. An alluring dessert fare, the sweet bread is prepared by soaking bread in creamy milk, deep frying ... More »
We don't know why it's called monkey bread---there are no monkeys and no bread in this sweet treat. All we know is it's delicious and easy to make, if you follow the recipe from Pillsbury's Lauren Chattman. - 134.971
How to Make Banana Bread - I made banana bread a while back, but it was a version that contained nuts. The version in this video tasted so moist and flavorful, I received several compliments on it! - 128.715
Whole Wheat Sweet Bread
1. In a small saucepan, heat the milk on a low flame till it is luke warm
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the yeast, warm milk and honey. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Then stir in the lemon juice and oil. Keep... - 48.2643
Sweet Bread Loaf
1. In a large bowl, tip in the warm milk and the yeast
2. Disperse the yeast in the milk.
3. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoonfuls flour and leave for 12 minutes until the mixture is foamy.
4. Grease a baking tray and set aside for the baking... - 47.6674
Honey Twist Sweet Bread
Honey Twist Sweet Bread is a must try! Kids will love this juicy Honey Twist Sweet Bread for sure. It is the flavors of honey, butter and egg which make this Honey Twist Sweet Bread taste yum! Give this flavorsome Honey Twist Sweet Bread a try. - 45.3748
Eighteenth Century Chicken With Sweetbreads Wild Mushrooms And Bacon
1) Bone the chicken, either by leaving the skin in place or by slicing along the side.
2) Initially remove the wishbone, then run a knife along either side of the rib cage towards the parson's nose.
3) Dislocate the joints and discard.
4) Leave... - 44.8728
Honey Sweet Bread
Pre heat a 9 x 5" loaf pan.
Blend together the honey, oil and the egg gradually and mix well at full speed for a few minutes.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt, then coat the nuts with one half of the flour.
Gradually fold in the other half to... - 42.9897
Holiday Sweet Bread
Add the sugar and yeast to potato water, stir until dissolved.
Blend in potatoes and ginger.
Set aside to rise until doubled in bulk.
Scald milk, add salt and cool to luke warm.
Beat eggs; add sugar gradually while continuing to beat; stir in cooled... - 42.8875
Holiday Sweet Bread
These Holiday Sweet breads are an addiction ! The mashed potato in this bread with candied fruits enhances the taste very much. The meringue topping makes this bread compels your mouth to water. Want to know about this Holiday Sweet Bread further? Then... - 42.792
Sweet Bread Ring
In a small bowl, combine raisins and grappa; let soak for 30 minutes.
In another small bowl, sprinkle yeast and anise seeds over milk; let stand until foamy (about 5 minutes).
In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a heavy spoon or an electric mixer... - 42.7699
Lemon Sweet Bread
Place potato in small pan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat and boil, partially covered, until very soft (15 to 20 minutes).
Drain potato, reserving 3/4 cup of the hot cooking liquid; let liquid stand until warm.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl,... - 42.6626
Christmas Sweet Bread
1. To prepare the soaked fruits: Combine the cherries, apricots, currants, and raisins in a small bowl. Add the rum and enough hot water to barely cover the fruits. Stir well and cover. Let stand until the fruits are plumped, at least 1 hour or overnight.... - 42.457
Colonial Sweet Bread Rings
The Colonial Sweet Bread Rings is a delightfully filing and addictive bread that is perfect for a late brunch, The unique and incomparable taste of this Colonial Sweet Bread Rings is simply irresistible. Try it! - 42.2706
Brioche - Breakfast Sweet Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F, 230°C, Gas Mark 8,
2. In a large bowl, place 2 oz flour in a warm bowl and add the yeast. Pour in a little water and then cream it to let it rise.
3. This forms a little ball of dough which is to be placed... - 41.941
Blueberry Sweet Bread
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in bowl.
Add water; stir to mix well.
Stir in sugar and blueberries; mixture will be very stiff.
Preheat oil to 325 degrees in deep-fryer.
Shape dough into servings the size of tennis balls.
Deep-fry for 10 to 12 minutes... - 41.3293
Sweet Bread Dough
To scalded milk add shortening, 1/3 cup sugar and salt.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon sugar and yeast over water, and let stand 10 minutes in warm place (85Ã‚Â°F.).
Stir yeast briskly, and add to milk mixture.
Beat in 2 cups flour.
Combine remaining flour... - 38.1039
Fry onion in shortening until tender and golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Scald tomato juice and cloves together.
Strain and add to the onion mixture.
Stir in soda, 2 tablespoons.sugar and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 teaspoon sugar and the yeast to the... - 35.877
Sweetbreads With Bacon
Soak sweetbreads in cold water for at least 1 hour.
Simmer for 15 minutes in fresh water to which 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon vinegar per quart of water has been added.
Drain at once and cool.
Cut in 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Mix egg... - 35.8188
Veal Sweetbreads With Bacon
Wash sweetbreads well in cool water.
Cover with water, adding 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon lemon juice per quart of water.
Bring to a boil and simmer about 15 minutes.
Drain and plunge sweetbreads immediately into cold water to stop cooking; drain... - 34.9411
Sweetbreads And Bacon
Soak the sweetbreads in cold salted water for at least 30 minutes.
Change the water, salt it and bring them to the boil.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Strain and let them get cold, then remove any skin or membrane.
Take the rind from the rashers and wrap each... - 33.2144
Broiled Sweetbreads Pineapple Bacon
Broil bacon 3 inches from heat, 4 minutes on each side.
Set bacon aside.
Add sweetbreads to pan and brush each side with oil.
Add pineapple slices.
Broil 3 minutes on each side.
Add bacon and garnish with parsley. - 24.9397
Sweetbreads And Bacon
1. Cut the bacon in half crosswise. Fry it in a hot pan, drain on thick paper towels and keep it hot.
2. Cut the sweetbreads in 1-inch or slightly larger squares. Dip them in egg beaten with the milk, then in dry bread crumbs.
3. Brown the sweetbreads in the... - 24.206
Sponge For Sweet Breads And Rolls
Soften yeast in cold water; add to lukewarm milk with sugar, salt and flour.
Beat with egg beater until smooth.
Set in warm place to rise until Light and fluffy, about 3 hrs. or overnight in a cool place. - 22.9547
Sweet Bread Recipes By Category