- » Sweet Bar Sauce
Sweet Bar Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet bar sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet bar sauce recipes.
Sweet Bar B Q Sauce
The Sweet Bar B Q Sauce is a tasty sauce that you can use for your Pork or Meat preparation. Obviously this yummy sauce is the secre behind my yummy Sweet and Sassy Beans preparation. This sauce renders a wonderful flavor to the meat. Get hold of this... - 48.7258
You May Also Like!
Wheat Germ Ice Cream Bars With Peach Sauce
1. For ice cream bars, combine wheat germ, sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
2. Cut each pint of ice cream in thirds crosswise. Roll each piece in wheat-germ mixture to coat and put onto a chilled tray. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
3. Prepare Peach... - 28.0945
Salted Caramel Apple Bars
Here’s a great recipe for this time of the year. Tart apples, topped with salted caramel and sandwiched between a crunchy crust. I make my own caramel from scratch but feel free to use store bought caramels. Simply mix them with a TBS of heavy cream and... - 130.582
1) In a fry pan, add all the filling ingredients to heat up over low flame by constantly stirring.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep on stirring until the dates get tender and the mixture becomes thick.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to... - 50.4542
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
No Bake Homemade Energy Bars
Energy bars are tasty as they contain nuts, dried fruits and a range of tasty nick-nacks but they are hugely expensive and very difficult to store. We loved this version as viewers can make them at home and then dip in in chocolate to make a children's snack... - 103.94
How To Make Chewy Coco Pebble Bars
The chef Nikki Dinki believes in creativity and therefore has come up with this chewy coco pebble bars recipe using her favorite ingredients. The recipe is quite simple to make as it requires very less ingredients. Check out the recipe video now!!!! - 106.522
1) Take a heavy sauce pan; mix butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in it over low heat, stirring well until mixture is of custard like consistency.
2) Mix together graham cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts and add in to chocolate mixture, blending... - 46.1603
Festive Cherry Mash Bars
A sweet treat to make for the Holidays! They turn out really pretty and colorful! They are great for your Christmas or Holiday trays! - 122.709
Midnight Delight - Dark Chocolate Brownie
This baked bar is a delicious treat for all chocolate lovers. An absolute cake and cookie hybrid variety, brownies can be made by adding nuts or chocolate chips. Most commonly served with frosting or whipped cream. - 0
1. Grease a shallow Swiss roll tin with oil or unsalted margarine.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan,
3. Combine the butter and sugar. Put the sauce pan on a low flame and heat till the butter and sugar have melted.
4. Add the... - 39.8153
Sweet Bar Sauce Recipes By Category