- » Sweet Bacon
Sweet Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet bacon recipes.
Spiced Waffles With Bacon
Breakfast always has some great recipes for the kids to help out with. This Belgian waffle with bacon is a simple recipe that is great for a Sunday breakfast. Well flavored with nutmeg and cinnamon, this is a wonderful aroma for the family to wake up to! - 118.469
Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon
Meats like bacon can be healthy too when prepared keeping in mind the right calorie count. Here is a recipe showing how to make Gluten Free Brown Sugar Bacon recipe using thick cut slices of gluten-free bacon and a few low calorie seasonings. Health simply... - 117.763
How To Make Pancakes With Bacon And Maple Syrup
Looking for an easy breakfast to make in 20 minutes, then check this out. Pancakes is one of the most common things made for breakfast. The chef shows a simple recipe and I'm sure your family will enjoy their pancake breakfast. - 116.489
Mega Chocolate Bacon Brownies
Chocolate Bacon Brownies? Now doesn’t that sound weird? A weird combination of ingredients can create something fantastically delicious. Watch Barry in his kitchen as he makes enormous chocolate brownies with caramelized bacon bits inside them! It is sweet... - 116.041
Bacon Fudge Bars
Have you ever tried Bacon Fudge Bars? It might sound weird unless you watch this video and find out yourself. This is one of the most rustic fudge bars you would have ever come across. The crispness and saltiness of bacon taste amazing with the chocolate. Try... - 103.552
Peanut Brittle With Bacon
1. Line a baking sheet with buttered parchment paper.
2. Fry the bacon until crispy and crumble it into small pieces.
3. Chop the peanuts and mix with bacon, set aside.
4. To make the brittle, brush a 2 quart heavy bottomed sauce pan... - 97.7832
Sweet 'n' Spicy Moink Balls And Bacon Wrapped Corn
The football season is here and tailgating fans are getting their grill on for the big game. Smokey Goodness shows you the perfect tailgate food that will help you score big! Sweet and Sour Moink Balls (Beef sausage wrapped in bacon) and Bacorn (bacon wrapped... - 96.7823
Bacon Glazed With Brown Sugar And Pepper
Betty’s brown sugar-pepper glazed bacon is anything but ordinary. With this quick, easy and delicious supper fare, there is no need to order a takeaway. Ready in less than an hour, this meaty treat is just perfect for a rushy weeknight. Stream this video... - 95.661
You know what, the Candy Bacon could be the thing that gives that unexpected twist to any party that you throw. Candy bacon will make a memorable addition to your party snack arsenal! If you like bacon, and if you like candy, then you'll love candy bacon.... - 91.9208
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Savory And Sweet Sandwich
Want a simple sandwich recipe that you can cook within minutes and will leave everyone wanting more? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests with a delectable sweet and savory sandwich! - 85.9472
How To Make Bacon Candy
Kat Curlee and Cali Lewis join culinary forces and tackle some cool bacon recipes. - 84.7238
Real Texas Jalapeno Peanut Brittle Bacon Cookies Part 3
GETTING THINGS STARTED
1. Get the electric oven preheated to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Meanwhile, break the jalapeno and peanut brittle into 4 inch pieces.
3. Fry the bacon in its own fat, until crisp.
4. In a bowl, mix the white and brown sugars together.
5. Sift... - 72.4763
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana And Bacon Sandwich
Have some leftover ripe banana’s? Feel like eating a peanut butter sandwich? Then you got to try this. Watch this video, its food, flavor and fun. Jenny is rocking and rolling as she whips up a delicious Peanut Butter, Banana, and Bacon Sandwich, one of... - 68.6482
Peanut Butter With Pumpkin And Bacon Dog Treats
To all you pet lovers out there, chef Jenny has the perfect recipe for your pets. Check out the yummy and delicious Peanut Butter with Pumpkin and Bacon Dog Treats. A great doggie biscuits for you amazing dogs. Don't be surprised if you furry friend asks for... - 65.7638
Roasted Sweet Onion With Bacon Frisee And Parmesan
1. Cut 6, 8 inches squares of aluminum foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a skillet, fry the bacon strips until they are golden brown and crispy. Remove the bacon to a bowl and drain off the fat.
4. In the same skillet, heat the... - 47.2782
Roasted Sweet Onion With Bacon Frisee And Parmesan
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat, until half cooked.
3) Drain off the excess fat from the skillet.
4) Add whole garlic cloves, olive oil, fennel strips, red pepper strips and... - 45.8737
Sweet Corn And Bacon Empanadas
Roast chile peppers over a gas burner or in a hot oven until they're blackened and blistered.
In a bowl covered with plastic wrap, steam chiles for 15 minutes.
Peel chiles; discard skin.
Slit chiles lengthwise, scrape out and discard seeds, remove stem, and... - 44.2185
Sweet And Sour Hotpot
1) In a pot, add water and potatoes and boil till just cooked.
2) Slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) slices.
3) Cut the bacon into tiny pieces and slice the onion.
4) In a pan, add the butter and fry for a few minutes till cooked.
5) Add in the... - 42.2093
Sweet And Sour Chard
1) Remove stalks and coarse ribs from chard. Tear into small pieces.
2) Wash chard thoroughly and drain well.
3) Take a skillet and fry bacon in it until crisp. Drain.
4) Add flour to drippings. Stir until smooth and light brown in... - 39.1842
Sweet Corn And Bacon Potatoes
1) Slice the potatoes.
2) Grease a pie dish and place the potatoes in the bottom.
3) Fry the bacon and onion lightly until cooked, and then add the sweet corn.
4) On top of the the potatoes place the bacon mixture and pour the lightly... - 39.0826
Bacon Enhanced Sweet And Sour Pork
1. In a skillet, brown the pork in drippings
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve its juice; combine water with vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, soy sauce and pineapple juice, add to the pan and cook till clear and thick
3. Add pork and cook with... - 38.5487
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 35.9024
Sweet And Sour Bacon Sticks
Mix brown sugar and mustard in a small bowl.
Cut bacon slices in half.
Sprinkle with sugar mixture.
Wrap bacon, with sugar mixture against bread sticks, in a spiral around the sticks.
Place on roasting rack 10 at a time.
MICROWAVE 3 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 35.6166
Belgium Waffles With Bacon
Warm milk for 1 minute in microwave or on stovetop. Pour the yeast in the milk and let sit for 5 minutes or until bubbly on top. In the meantime separate the egg yolks and whites into two separate bowls. Whip the egg whites to a medium peak and set aside.... - 35.1182
Sweet And Sour Brussels Sprouts
In a Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain.
In the drippings, saute brussels sprouts and onion until crisp-tender.
Add the vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 34.5221
Bacon-stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil, bake at 400Â° for 1 hour or until done.
Let cool to the touch.
Slice skin away from top of each potato; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Mash pulp; add bacon and next 5 ingredients; mix... - 33.6592
Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
Do you like that caramelized taste of a holiday honey baked ham... this is a similar way to rekindle that memory with a teriyaki twist. - 31.9987
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage With Bacon
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, oil, and margarine and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is translucent.
2. Add 1/4 cup water, the vinegar, and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar; add cabbage and stir to... - 30.5005
Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN; cooking). Click here to... - 25.5275
Canadian Bacon With Sweet Potatoes
1. Prepare and microwave sweet potatoes. Pare and cut crosswise into thirds.
2. Arrange Canadian bacon in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Place 2 sweet potato pieces on each slice bacon; top with pineapple. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over... - 23.5398
Betty's Bacon Lover's Bacon Brownies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bacon Lover's Bacon Brownies.
I have heard people say that bacon makes everything better, so I decided to put crisp, crumbled bacon in a brownie batter and bake it. It was so good that I had to share it with you! - 0
Bacon! Everyone LOVES bacon. Kat Curlee and Cali Lewis join culinary forces and tackle some cool bacon recipes. - 0
Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies
Bacon, bacon, bacon! The country is crazy for bacon now-a-days. Cali Lewis and I are no exception. In this, the first episode of our “Wild About Bacon” series. Cali and I bake up a batch of Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies that may sound odd, but are... - 0
Betty's Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies. Since these cookies are chocolate-flavored before adding the chocolate chips, they could be called Bacon Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies! - 0
Betty's Chocolate-drizzled Almond-bacon Brittle
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate-Iced Almond-Bacon Brittle. This recipe was adapted from the "I Love Bacon!" cookbook, which was given to me as a birthday gift by Allan Kent of Blackpool, England. "I Love Bacon!" was compiled by Jayne... - 0
Chocolate Bacon Fudge
This is my first dessert for the channel. I have to credit Nicko's Kitchen. If you have not checked his channel out you really should. I had to make a change (bacon) to fit it into my Grilling and Smoking Channel. I hope you enjoy. - 0
Pig Candy On The Weber Kettle
Well since Valentines has just recently past I thought what could I do that was sweet on the grill, Pig Candy. Also, I give a shout out to Cam White for getting the movie reference from last weeks video correct - 0