- » Sweet Apple Bread
Sweet Apple Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet apple bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet apple bread recipes.
Homemade Apple Gingerbread is a different snack from the regular ones. It's something simple but yet easy to make. You can have it as a dessert too. Do check out the video for this easy recipe. - 144.941
Apple Pie Bread
All the flavors of your favorite apple pie...in a yummy bread! - 135.083
Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
Want to boost up your Holiday mood, with a traditional and delicious dessert - here is something special for you. You might have tried bread pudding for several times at your kitchen, but this is surely going to be different. Watch the video and prepare... - 127.803
Apple Pie Bread- How To Make Soft, Moist Homemade Apple Pie Bread
Bread lovers delight. This apple pie bread has the goodness of an apple pie wrapped up in a quick bread. It is perfect dessert to end your meal. It has a wonderful aroma that brings in a new dimension to your meal. Warm, sweet bread that smells as good as it... - 126.246
Raw Pecan Tomato And Apple Bread
Have you ever heard of RAW BREAD? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa with SarahsEssentials.com. Listen in as Sarah show's you how to make this awesome recipe. - 117.767
Apple Granola Yeast Loaf In A Bread Machine
A happy bi-product of cleaning out the refrigerator of leftover soft apples, this homemade apple bread is a great way to get your family to eat the healthy fruit that keeps the doctor away. Like the name says: perfect for breakfast. Like any bread machine... - 108.304
Apple Pie Quick-bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine saltine cracker, flour, apple, tapioca, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set... - 102.008
Apple & Walnut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350?F. Butter a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. Dust pan with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add sugar stir with a fork.
3. Combine eggs, butter and juice in a small bowl. Add to the dry ingredients... - 33.471