- » Sweet And Sour Veal
Sweet And Sour Veal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet and sour veal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet and sour veal recipes.
Sweet And Sour Veal With Sherry
If you are fond of having veal, then this video is certainly meant for you. Sweet and sour veal with sherry makes a perfect dish that can be enjoyed with friends and family on any occasion. - 107.167
Sweet And Sour Veal
Cut veal into strips 1/4-inch wide by 1 1/2-inches long.
Cut onion in half and slice lengthways.
Slice carrot thinly, using a vegetable parer.
Slice celery into 1/4-inch slices, diagonally.
Cut capsicum into 1-inch long strips.
Heat oil in a heavy pan and... - 43.0853
Sweet Sour Veal
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In skillet, brown veal on all sides in hot shortening.
Add onion, salt, pepper, and reserved syrup.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water; pour over meat.
Cover; simmer 50 minutes.
Add celery; cook 10 minutes more or till... - 42.669
Sweet And Sour Veal Scaloppine
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the veal lightly in the seasoned flour, reserving the excess.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the butter in 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until the butter is melted.... - 35.3861
You May Also Like!
Sweet And Sour Veal Balls In Cabbage
In bowl combine veal, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and grated onion.
Mix well and shape into balls 1 inch in diameter.
Cook veal in preheated nonstick skillet, turning to brown all sides.
Place the shredded cabbage and sliced onion in medium saucepan.
Add... - 35.5858
Sweet Sour Hearts
1.Start by cleaning the hearts, removing the membrane and large veins
2.Also cut hearts into 1/2 inch cubes
3.In a pan, brown flour in fat and add meat and remaining ingredients
4.Cover the pan and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until... - 40.1323
Sweet Sour Veal With Rice
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Brown veal in hot fat.
Add celery, onion, salt, pepper, bouillon cube dissolved in hot water, and the reserved pineapple syrup.
Cover: simmer 60 to 75 minutes or till meat is tender.
Add pineapple, bean sprouts, mushrooms,... - 44.9002
Veal Chops In Sour Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large frying pan, place the butter and melt it.
3. Add the chops to the butter and brown them. Transfer the chops to a baking dish as they cook
4. Season to taste whit salt and pepper and place a... - 39.4649
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
1. Take a bowl and mix together meat, egg, bread crumbs, garlic, and pepper.
2. Stir in 1/2 cup of ketchup. Mix well.
3. Take a saucepan and add left over ketchup, ginger ale, and jelly.
4. Place over low heat until the mixture starts boiling.
5. Wet... - 40.6099
Sweet And Sour Ham Balls
In a large mixing bowl combine egg, bran flakes, milk, and ginger.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add meat and mix well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs in a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for 30 minutes.
Spoon off... - 40.3059
Veal Cutlet Paprikash
1. Combine sour cream and paprika in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
3.... - 25.6361
Healthy Veal Paprikash
1. In a small bowl, combine the paprika and sour cream well and set it aside
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium to high flame and add onions and mushroom to it; saute for a few minutes till tender, remove from the skillet and keep warm
3.... - 43.2013
1. Wipe the veal with a clean, damp cloth and cut in 2-inch squares. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and paprika.
2. Heat the butter or margarine in a frying pan with the garlic. Brown the meat in this fat, turning so that it is coated on all sides.
3. Add the... - 33.6924
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Veal Paprika - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Veal Paprika is a great accompaniment to a meal or to serve for special occasions. - 48.3199