- » Sweet And Sour Sole
Sweet And Sour Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet and sour sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet and sour sole recipes.
Sweet And Sour Sole
Wash the fillets under cold water and pat very dry.
Cut them into pieces no larger than 3x4 inches.
Add enough oil to cover just the bottom of a large skillet and heat until the oil is very hot and rippling on the surface.
Dredge just enough pieces of fish to... - 45.1325
You May Also Like!
Sole Roll Ups With Sweet Sour Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and white pepper evenly over fillets.
Cook carrot and green onion in 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine over low heat until carrots are tender, about 10 minutes.
Spread an equal... - 41.7844
Sole In Sweet Sour Onion Sauce
Toast pine nuts in a wide frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 7 minutes), shaking pan frequently.
Pour out of pan and set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high and add 1/4 cup of the oil to pan.
Add onions and bay leaves and cook, stirring... - 43.2936
Sole With Papaya
1. Cut papaya lengthwise in half; scoop out seeds and discard. Pare papaya; cut length wise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
2. Sprinkle fish with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lime juice; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle fish with salt. Place flour on waxed... - 33.861
Stuffed Sole Fillets
Dry the sole fillets.
Combine the cucumber, bread-crumb stuffing and worcestershire sauce, then moisten with dill juice or milk.
Season to taste and spread the centre of each fillet with a heaping tablespoon of the mixture.
Roll up and secure with... - 44.9828
Sweet And Sour Fish Slices
The Sweet And Sour Fish Slices brings the taste of the orient to your dinner table. The striking blend of flavors in this dish and the crispy fried fish will catch you by surprise. Enjoy the Sweet And Sour Fish Slices for dinner with y our family. - 43.0768
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 38.4587
Crusty Fillets With Sweet Sour Sauce
1. Thaw fish if frozen
2. Cut in serving size portions
3. Mix cracker crumbs and coconut Combine eggs, milk and salt and
dip fish in egg mixture
4. Shake off excess and coat wel with cracker-coconut mixture and
heat 2 to 3 tablespoons... - 40.7022
Sole With Shrimp Meringue
Sole With Shrimp Meringue has a Outstanding taste.The Eggs and Cheese gives the Sole With Shrimp Meringue Incredible taste. Must catch it - 41.8324
Sole With Shrimp Meringue
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Rinse and dry sole and shrimp.
3) Cut the shrimp into small chunks.
4) Take a frying pan and heat butter until it is foamy.
5) Now, add onion and pepper into the pan and cover it.
6) Cook the fish until it is... - 41.4231