- » Sweet And Sour Dandelion Greens
Sweet And Sour Dandelion Greens Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet and sour dandelion greens recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet and sour dandelion greens recipes.
Sweet And Sour Dandelion Greens
1. Put the dandelion greens in a large kettle and cover with water. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat, and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain well.
2. Combine the egg, sugar, vinegar, butter, and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan. Heat slowly, while stirring, until... - 26.1592
You May Also Like!
Dandelion Salad With Bacon And Sour Cream Dressing
Break greens into 2" lengths and place in a salad bowl.
Fry the bacon until crisp and drain on paper towel, reserving two tbsp of the bacon fat in the frying pan.
Crumble bacon, reserve.
Over low heat, stir the flour, mustard, salt, and... - 46.6131
Healthy Spring Salad
1. Combine all the salad greens and the radishes in a salad bowl and toss to mix.
2. Put all the dressing ingredients, with the exception of the oil, in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process on low speed. Turn the speed... - 36.1384
1. In a blender pour in all the dressing ingredients, blend for few minutes.
2. Keep the dressing aside.
3. Arrange the greens in a large bowl; add in the carrots, apples, beetroots, dandelions and sprouts.
4. Drizzle the dressing over... - 102.999