- » Sweet Alcohol
Sweet Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sweet alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sweet alcohol recipes.
Homemade Alcohol Based Eggnog Or Egg Nog
1. In a bowl, break the three eggs and add the yolk of the fourth egg and whisk well using a balloon whisk.
2. In a large saucepan, pour the beaten eggs. Add the salt, sugar and nutmeg powder and mix well, using a balloon whisk.
3. Slowly pour... - 141.856
Sweet Incognito Cocktail
1. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few... - 141.486
Jbt Blue Barrel Cocktail
Barrel aging a cocktail like this JBT Blue Barrel Cocktail is a fun and simple way to add mellow and nuanced spice to a cocktail. This video shows you, how to age your cocktails in a barrel. You will love this new twist to your cocktails. - 140.819
Green Blazer Cocktail
If you are aware of Blue Blazer style drinks. Here is a new twist that is perfect for the cold weather, the Green Blazer Cocktail. Watch this video to learn this jazzy drink that will keep you warm this winter and turn some eyes too. Watch out for the fire! - 140.64
Ginger Rouge Cocktail
Full of cranberry, orange and zesty ginger, the Ginger Rouge Cocktail could be the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail! In this video you will learn how to prepare a magical syrup for your cocktails as well as a spiced cocktail. Happy Holidays! - 140.157
Linzer Torte Cocktail
Really rich, really sweet and utterly scrumptious, linzer torte is jam (usually raspberry) in an almond pastry with hints of vanilla, citrus and cinnamon. Inspired by my friend, Rayann Larsen of the Work Spot, who loves Chambord, here’s my recreation of... - 139.939
Tea Rose Cocktail
1. Add the VeeV, kombucha green tea-infused gin, rose hip syrup and lemon balm into a shaker half-filled with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into your finest china teacup, half-filled with crushed ice.
3. Top with the rose champagne.
4.... - 137.734
Skinny Summer Sipper
1. Muddle the strawberries, basil, and lime juice in a rocks glass.
2. Add the strawberry balsamic vinegar, stevia syrup and ice.
3. Add the tequila and stir.
4. Top with club soda.
5. Serve chilled. - 137.562
Simply Exquisite Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice along with Frangelico, butterscotch schnapps, orange curacao, creme de bananas and light cream. Shake well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Add a dash of nutmeg and the orange wedge and serve chilled. - 137.235
The Loove Monkey Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add creme de bananas, white rum, amaretto, milk, vanilla essence and vanilla ice cream and shake well for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve chilled. - 136.538
Skinny Apricot Fission Cocktail
1. Add apricot brandy, orange juice, lemon juice and 1 mint sprig into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously for 15 seconds.
3. Pour with ice into a bucket glass.
4. Top with club soda
5. Garnish with an orange twist and another mint sprig and... - 136.415
Tom Collins Cocktail
Some say this elegant drink began as the John Collins, named for a waiter at Limmer’s Old House in London. Eventually, someone made the cocktail with Old Tom Gin and hence, it became the Tom Collins. This theory is made more likely by the Great Tom Collins... - 136.283
Bushwhacker Frozen Cocktail
1. In a blender, add Kahlua, creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream, cream of coconut, amaretto, light rum, dark rum and crushed ice and blend well together.
2. Pour into a tall cocktail glass.
3. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
4.... - 135.167
Maguey Harvest Cocktail
Mezcal is an often misunderstood spirit. Although similar to Tequila, it is worlds apart in many ways. In this video Tim Master shares the story of this special spirit. Tim also shares his recipe for a wonderful winter cocktail, the Maguey Harvest Cocktail.... - 135.095
Mojito, one of the world’s favorite drinks. Add a little ginger and spice it up even more. Delicious! - 134.219
Pieces Of Eight Cocktail
1. Add the passionfruit liqueur, mango rum, coconut rum, Grand Marnier, orange juice and pineapple juice over ice in a cocktail glass.
2. Add a squeeze of the halved lime and drop it into the glass.
3. Stir up the mix well with a bar spoon.
4.... - 134.149
While visiting the Zig Zag Café, Robert and owner Ben Dougherty came upon the Cloister Cocktail in an obscure book neither of them had ever seen before. This video shows you how to make this unique cocktail. It's worth a try for every cocktail lover! - 134.042
A new martini creation made with a mix from iX MiXer. Bourbon, vanilla vodka, berrie, citrus and cinnamon come together for an explosive burst of flavor. And the folk at iX say their all-natural MiX is packed with electrolytes, vitamins and minerals that will... - 133.808
The Chas Cocktail was created by Murray Stenson at Zig Zag Café in Seattle, named after Chuck Talbot, a regular at the bar with a love for Bourbon. Check out this video clip and try it out, if you like bourbon, you will love it. - 133.756
How To Make A Mai Tai
1. In a cocktail shaker, add light rum, dark rum, lime juice, orange curacao, orgeat syrup and grenadine and shake over ice.
2. Strain into a rocks glass with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a little umbrella and serve chilled. - 133.637
Flaming A**hole Shooter
1. Add the grenadine to a shot glass.
2. Using a spoon, carefully layer the green creme de menthe next.
3. Next, layer the creme de bananas and last gently pour in the rum.
4. Ignite the rum before serving and serve along with a straw after... - 133.002
Skinny Pink Melon Fever Cocktail
1. To make your own lemon vodka infusion, add the peel (not the pith) of 1 medium lemon to 2 cups vodka.
2. Refrigerate for 1 – 2 weeks. Shake everyday.
3. In a blender, add 1 ounce of lemon vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice... - 132.965
Patio Daddy-o Planter's Punch
1. Fill a tall glass with ice.
2. Add the pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice and dark rum and stir.
3. Top with grenadine.
4. Garnish with an orange slice, pineapple slice and maraschino cherry and serve chilled. - 132.915
Lemon Drop Cocktail With Citron Vodka
This Lemon Drop Cocktail with Citron Vodka recipe gives this all time favorite drink a new dimension. Take a look at this video to see how three layers of lemon flavor is added to this cocktail. It is simply beautiful. - 132.882
Color Palette Cocktail
The colors of your palette are only limited by your imagination. For this frozen potion I used raspberry liqueur, blue curacao, apricot liqueur and creme de cassis but mix it up any way you like. The idea originated when talking to my friend and artist, Beth... - 132.761
There are ingredients sitting in your back bar that you just don't like. Maybe it is just because you haven't taken the time to get to know them. The WTF Cocktail is a cocktail made with some of those ingredients Jamie took the time to experiment with. Take a... - 132.435
How To Make A Havana Moon Tea
1. Steep the black tea in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the honey and warm water
3. In two teacups, pour equal parts of the rum, lime juice, honey water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
4. Fill both teacups with the black... - 132.414
Hakam Cocktail is similar to the Martinez. Many Martinez recipes specifically call for Old Tom gin, and/or the use of Maraschino liqueur. It's hard to say about the origins of this drink. Hakam means "A Wise Man" in Hebrew. So watch this video and try it out,... - 132.301
Have drink with your friends and be careful because this drink could be as dangerous as fireworks! Make this delightful drink with Shea in her kitchen! See the video for more! - 131.976
Blue Hawaii Cocktail
You may know the Elvis Presley movie, Blue Hawaii, but this cocktail was created several years before the King ever swiveled his hips Hawaiian-style. In 1957 bartender, Harry Yee at the Hilton Hawaiian Village was asked by Bols to create a new drink to... - 131.896
Champs Elysees Cocktail
Chartreuse is featured in a number of wonderful classic cocktails, like the "Last Word". The Champs Elysees Cocktail seems poised to become a must serve at craft cocktail bars around the country. Take a look at this video to know more about this age old... - 131.875
Cubed Old Fashioned
The Cubed Old Fashioned could just take you to the fourth dimension! There are quite a few ingredients in there that come together to create this perfect cocktail. Watch this video for details. - 131.55
A simple chocolate martini. Easy to make and easy to enjoy with a mix of vodka and chocolate liqueur. - 131.409
Young Man Cocktail
Created by famed bartender, Harry Craddock, the Young Man Cocktail is essentially a Manhattan made with Cognac. The addition of orange curaçao offers a subtle citrus note and a touch of sweetness. View this video to make this simple drink. - 131.162
The Delmonico Cocktail is named after what is considered to be the first restaurant opened in the United States. This eponymous cocktail is just as strong and long lived as the restaurant. Take a look for this video for the recipe. - 130.975
Ford Cocktail is similar to Caprice Cocktail, but ratios make a difference. Often, two cocktails have the same exact ingredients. The difference in taste and aroma comes from the ratios. Watch this video to learn this classic cocktail. - 130.887
Pineapple Smash Cocktail
In this free mixology tutorial Clint will teach you how to make an original authentic Pineapple Smash. - 130.363
A take on the ever popular screwdriver, this time with champagne. - 129.924
Of the "new" style of cocktails created during the late 1800's, the Washington Cocktail is typical of that era. It contains vermouth like the Manhattan and the martini but uses cognac as its spirit. Watch this video for the detailed recipe and enjoy this... - 129.845
The Milwaukee Morning - A Breakfast Cocktail
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you how to make one of his signature drinks, The Milwaukee Morning. This drink is great, well, in the morning or anytime you are looking to wake up to a nice refreshing cocktail. - 129.283
This Chrysanthemum Cocktail is from the Savoy Cocktail Book that was written in 1930s. This unique cocktail does not contain a base spirit as most cocktails typically do. Rather it utilizes only absinthe, Benedictine, and dry vermouth. Take a look at this... - 128.748
Skinny Gladiator Cocktail
1. Mix Disaronno Amaretto, peach nectar and orange juice with ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Top with the chilled soda.
4. Garnish with a slice of fresh peach and a small sprig of mint for an extra splash... - 128.675
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 128.618
Death By Chocolate Cocktail
1. In a blender, add the vodka, shaved ice, creme de cacap, amarula cream, chocolate ice cream and blend well together.
2. Pour the mix into a tall glass.
3. Serve with a garnish of chocolate shavings and a whole strawberry on the side. - 128.575
Brandy Alexander is a classic cocktail that is sure to please, simple to make and much more interesting. A perfect alternate for a chocolate martini. So watch this video for the details and enjoy this original classic chocolate cocktail. Cheers! - 128.024
Sex On The Beach - Part 2
1. Fill ice into a lowball glass.
2. Add the Chambord, Melon liqueur, vodka, pineapple juice and cranberry juice into the glass.
3. Stir well.
4. Garnish with a cherry and serve chilled. - 127.703
How To Make A Screaming Banshee Martini
Irish legend says there are Banshees that will stalk a victim, wailing and screaming at them ’til they go mad and kill themselves. We hope this version of the original Banshee cocktail doesn’t have that effect on you, though I guess we’ll never know….. - 126.472
When there is a cornucopia of delicious citrus in season it's perfect for twisting up a classic. Watch this video to see how a Grapefruit Negroni is made. It surely gives this classic drink a new edge. Salute! - 126.457
How To Make A Tantalizing Toblerone Cocktail
For those who don’t know, Toblerone is a Swiss milk chocolate bar with honey and nougat that is just scrumptious. Here’s a recreation of those flavors in frozen cocktail form. - 126.434
The 3 M's - Martini, Margarita, And Manhattan
Every great dinner party starts with cocktails. You don't need to be a professional bartender to make great drinks at home. Get your next party started with the 3 M's - Dry Martini, Top Shelf Margarita, and the Classic Manhattan! - 126.127
Red White And Blue Shooter Cocktail
1. Chill your grenadine, peach schnapps and blue curacao bottles in the refrigerator for a few hours.
2. In a tall shot glass, layer the chilled grenadine.
3. Next, gently pour the peach schnapps over the back of a spoon to create the... - 125.675
VeeV Lavande is a play on words – Vive Lavande, meaning Long Live Lavender – and it is the combination of Lavender Lemonade with acai berry and ginger that creates a remarkably smooth yet complex champagne cocktail. This is a wonderful drink for special... - 125.544
Who needs a gingerbread house? Gingersnap Cocktail is ginger for adults. Absolutely delicious. - 125.309
Chocolate Vodka Martini
We cover two vodka martini's, the Crazy Cow Martini and the Mint Chocolate Chip Martini. If you're into vodka martini's or just don't like gin martinis, this is the one to try. Great after dinner drinks or serving at a party. Give them a try! - 124.604
The Chef's Kitchen-entertaining With Wine
Holidays are great fun and entertainment with wine forms a crucial part of any holidays. Take a look at this interesting video that is would serve as great guide to holiday entertaining. Sommelier Melissa Monosoff of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board... - 124.443
Fox And Hounds Cocktail
Don’t know the origin of this drink but it’s really quite refreshing. Boxing Day (the day after Christmas) might be the perfect time to enjoy it as this is the traditional day for sending the hounds after the fox. (Don’t worry, in the UK fox-hunting has... - 124.413
Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail
A cup of peanut butter and chocolate like you never had before - in a cocktail. This version is for those of us (most of us) who are financially challenged. Look for the Deluxe version with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur if you're feeling flush. - 124.29
Celtic Twilight Cocktail
A rather yummy way to celebrate the Irish. The Celtic Twilight Cocktail is simple to make. - 124.168
K C Tea Cocktail
A few people make a few things and they become legends. Like this KC Cocktail. The KC Tea was made famous by Aaron Dontez Yates, better known as Tech N9ne. KC stands for Kansas City and the drink is made by mixing the Hennessy, Sprite and lemon concoction. - 123.628
Whether you’re Irish or you just appreciate a good cocktail, then the combination of whiskey, spices and cognac will satisfy. And that’s no blarney. The drink is based on my version of Irish Usquebaugh Cordial. It uses quite a lot of ingredients but is as... - 123.049
Pumpkin Pie Cocktail
Maybe you like pumpkin pie, maybe not. Elizabeth at Mix 'n Sip thinks anyone will enjoy this pumpkin pie cocktail. Stir one up and see for yourself! - 122.762
Who says bananas and cows don’t go together? They do in this little rum concoction with banana liqueur and cream (that’s the cow part, get it?). At any rate, it’s udderly delicious. - 122.651
Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail Deluxe
Who doesn’t love peanut butter cups? This luscious cocktail tastes just like the real thing with Godiva and peanut-infused Tuaca. And it’s perfect for anyone who loves the taste of peanut butter but suffers with arachibutyrophobia (the fear of peanut... - 122.457
1. In a skull glass, pour in the kentucky bourbon, creme de cacao and bailey's.
2. Give it a good stir.
3. Serve as a cocktail drink. - 122.086
Fuzzy Pirate Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice, orange juice, orange bitters, sugar, peach schnapps, spiced rum and shake well.
2. Strain into a chilled glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 121.984
As part of Philadelphia Magazine's Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Maia Lystad of Diageo makes holiday martinis using Baileys. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton, New Jersey. - 121.691
The Catdaddy Float
The catdaddy float, using Catdaddy Carolina Moonshine. A vanilla and nutmeg style spirit with lots of flavor. Tasting notes: mildy sweet and consistency creamy root beer flavors with hints of vanilla and seasoned nutmeg. This cocktail is both sexy, flavorful... - 121.673
Voodoo Juice Cocktail
The voodoo juice cocktail, a flavorful juicy cocktail that will no doubt leave you a bit dizzy. You may get caught searching out many of the rum flavors at the store to build this cocktail. But, it's a worthy effort! - 121.625
The Mistletoe Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the mint leaves and simple syrup and muddle well together.
2. Add the Chartreuse into the glass.
3. Add the egg white to a bowl and whisk well.
4. Add the fine sugar and lemon juice into the bowl and continue to whisk.
5. Scoop the... - 121.27
Classic Piña Colada
A classic Piña Colada is always welcome! The sweet flavor of this drink is something that can get you soon addicted. Watch this video to learn how to make this lovely drink. Made with coconut cream and heavy cream, you need to watch the calories as you go... - 121.21
Old Friends Cocktail
There is nothing like old friends, Elizabeth toasts old friends with a terrific old friends cocktail. Watch this video that shares an amazing Grand Marnier cocktail recipe. Celebrate happy moments with plenty of warmth with this cocktails and good times... - 121.057
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Stefanie Marco of Belvedere Vodka shows us how to make holiday drinks. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton, New Jersey. - 120.987
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 120.591
Blame It On Rio Cocktail
1. Add a teaspoon each of sugar into 2 champagne flutes.
2. Build the orange bitters, creme de banana and cachaca in a cocktail shaker over ice.
3. Strain into the champagne glasses.
4. Add champagne into the glasses.
5. Serve chilled. - 119.628
1. Rim the glass of the martini glass with lime and sugar.
2. In a cocktail shaker, add the silver rum, grand marnier, pumpkin spice simple syrup, bitters and lemon juice along with ice.
3. Shake well.
4. Strain into the rimmed... - 119.488
The Fruit Bowl Bonanza Cocktail
The fruit bowl bonanza cocktail exercises the use of a puree, which we made ahead of time. The purpose is to show you the stages to prepare for a party. You can make your base product whenever you want--even freeze it for later. Than, before the party begins,... - 118.104
The Sweet Soviet Cocktail
A play on the typical white russian for those with a mildy more sweet tooth--something that's not just basic vodka flavor, we're bringing marshmallow to the taste! - 117.513
Skittle Pumpkin Patch Cocktail
The Skittle Pumpkin Patch Cocktail uses skittle orange vodka to build out a seasonal delight custom designed by us. The design brings a neat layered approach for the autumn months which represents that of a pumpkin patch or the colors of the fall leaves. You... - 117.403
The Berry Insanity Cocktail
A cocktail with insane amount of berry flavor, if you can close your eyes and imagine a port wine sangria you're on the right track. - 117.339
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini
The Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini is a Let's Tiki original cocktail. You have to try it. It tastes just like pineapple upside down cake. - 117.325
Easy Tiramisu Bowl
Here is an excellent video for a most heavenly Italian dessert, Tiramisu. In this video, the chef makes the dessert in a bowl instead of the usual cake. Try out this impressive video to make this delicious dessert and surprise your guests! - 117.317
The Christmas In July Cocktail
Yep, we've got to consider some folks like to celebrate some of our most popular holidays in the same feeling as we do in December. The problem, it's not December but it's still snowing in some areas of the world. - 117.054
Valentine's Day Cocktail: The Purple Boy
Our purple boy turned out green, maybe he was sick. The cocktail retains much of its very neat flavors so don't hesitate to create this one tonight. You like a blueberry flavored creamsicle? - 116.567
Home Style Moscow Mule
Homemade cocktails are great as you can make them as per your taste. This Home Style Moscow Mule is a good example of such cocktails. Take a look at this video and try it out at home. A perfect recipe for a lazy afternoon. And it is Oprah's favorite too. - 116.407
Classic Chief Lapu Lapu Cocktail
Cocktails with citrus flavors are sizzling and great for beach parties or summer parties. Check out chef Damon mixing up rums, citrus flavors and seasonings to make the classic Chief Lapu Lapu cocktail. Great breakaway from monotony! - 116.21
F.a.t Cocktail (friggen Awesome Tea)
The F.A.T is the Friggen Awesome Tea cocktail, a sweet?dare we say super sweet cocktail. Our iced tea is a bit sugary, we hoped to use unsweetened iced tea but apparently the bottle we bought had sugar in it too. - 115.507
The Peche Martini
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, southern comfort, peach schnapps, peached ice tea and shake.
2. Add lime juice and shake once more.
3. Run the lime wedge around the rim of the martini glass.
4. Strain the drink into the martini glass.
5.... - 115.44
The Pearl Harbor Cocktail
A classy classic cocktail with creative yellow and green colors. Really easy to make, garnish is exceptionally tasty. - 115.391
The Alabama Slammer Cocktail
The "alabama slamma" is quite easy to build and highlights the three flavors quite well. While some recipes, including the slammer we created a few years ago, include Orange Juice, this is the other recipe which does not. - 115.376
The Morning Vitamin Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, irish cream, drambuie, vodka, creme de cacao, creme de banana and cranberry juice and shake.
2. Add ice to a glass.
3. Strain the mix into the glass.
4. Serve as a cocktail. - 115.291
The Japanese Meadows Cocktail
Brining midori and malibu red together with passion! No, really...passion fruit in syrup form. Oh, did we mention lemonade? - 115.189
The Blue Diamond Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, tequila, blueberry dchnapps, blueberry vodka and blue curacao and shake.
2. In a highball glass, add ice.
3. Strain the drink into the glass.
4. Top with Sprite.
5. Garnish with cherry and serve. - 115.174
The Fancy Orange Chocolate Cocktail
This recipe brings a bit of a hot cocktail to the summer time. Why would we drink hot chocolate for the summer? The obvious answer being some folks live in Australia and places where the seasons work backwards. - 115.163
Eden Champagne Cocktail
Holiday season means a lot of holiday parties. If you are hosting a holiday party and want to guests to be really impressed. Watch this video that shares a recipe that would really inspire you to make this bubbly refreshing drink for a great holiday spirit.... - 115.01
Sweet Alcohol Recipes By Category