- » Swedish Thin Bread
Swedish Thin Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swedish thin bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swedish thin bread recipes.
Swedish Shortbread is quite a deal and can be tried out anytime. This Swedish Shortbread is baked with the richness of raspberry jam, almond extract and seasonings. Give this flavorsome Swedish Shortbread a try! - 38.1844
You May Also Like!
Swedish Spice Cookies
1. In small saucepan over medium heat, heat butter or margarine and corn syrup until butter or margarine melts and mixture boils. Remove from heat.
2. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat egg until thick and lemon-colored. Pour hot syrup mixture in... - 32.8669
Griddled Swedish Pancakes
Sift flour, add sugar and salt.
Then add eggs and milk gradually, stirring until well-blended.
Let stand 2 hours.
Beat well before baking.
Heat griddle to 400° (or pancake griddle until hot).
Grease with salad oil.
Pour on batter and tip griddle until batter... - 33.7611
Swedish Cold Salmon With Mustard Sauce
Two days before: With sharp knife, carefully remove skin from salmon.
Cut salmon in half along bone; remove bone.
Combine sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Use about one third of sugar mixture to sprinkle both sides of salmon, lightly rubbing into... - 34.6498
Glogg-hot Swedish Christmas Punch
1. Peel the cardamom pod into a small mortar and lightly crush the seeds with a pestle
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the alcohols with the spices, raisins and almonds.
3. Place on a very low flame and heat slowly to steaming... - 39.2899
1) In a bowl, add butter and horseradish, thoroughly combine.
2) Take the black bread slices to spread with this mixture generously.
3) In a serving platter, arrange the bread slices and place a piece of smoked salmon on each of... - 31.9981
Swedish Salmon Appetizer
Rinse salmon and wipe completely dry.
Carefully cut away any small bones on edges; with tweezers, pull out any small bones from center.
Place salmon, skin-side-down, in a flat-bottomed glass baking dish.
Stir together salt, sugar, and dill seed.
Sprinkle... - 36.7754
Spaghetti With Swedish Meatballs
Soak bread crumbs and instant onion in milk.
Stir in egg, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Add meat and mix well.
Shape into balls, using 1 rounded teaspoon of the mixture for each ball.
Fry meatballs in 1/4 cup butter or margarine until browned on all sides.
Remove... - 44.1653
Gull Or Quail Eggs
If the eggs have been bought uncooked, plunge them into cold water.
Should any float, discard as not fresh.
Put the eggs into a saucepan of cold water, bring to the boil and cook for 8-9 minutes.
Run cold water over them.
Store in refrigerator until... - 31.7975
Mr Jansson's Temptation
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Butter shallow baking dish.
Spread onions and anchovy fillets in prepared baking dish.
Top with potatoes.
Add enough cream to cover potatoes.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes... - 33.4723
Scandinavian Seafood Hero
1 To Make The Sauce: In a small bowl, add mayonnaise with rest of sauce ingredients, except oil; mix well.
2 Using a rotary beater, or electric mixer gradually beat in oil at low speed until slightly thick.
3 Place in the refrigerator and... - 45.3913