- » Swedish Meatballs Sour Cream
Swedish Meatballs Sour Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of swedish meatballs sour cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for swedish meatballs sour cream recipes.
Swedish Meatballs With Sour Cream
Form into tiny meat balls and brown in hot fat.
SAUCE for Meat Balls
Melt butter, stir in flour.
Then add bouillon broth and cubes and stir until thickened.
Remove from heat and add sour cream.
Mix thoroughly and put back on the heat, adding meat balls which... - 40.2356
You May Also Like!
Crepes With Swedish Meatballs
Combine beef with bread crumbs, onion, egg, parsley, ginger, nutmeg, and pepper.
Heat oil and add meatballs.
Cook over moderate heat, turning several times, until done.
Remove meatballs and ' keep warm.
Stir flour and bouillon cube into meat... - 40.5059
Swedish Sour Cream Sauce
1. In a large pot, heat the water till boiling.
2. Add the bouillon cubes to the water and stir well till completely dissolved.
3. Add the tomato paste and the Worcestershire sauce to the pan and simmer again.
4. When the mixture comes to the boil,... - 39.84
Swedish Sour Cream Meat Balls
1. In a large bowl, tip in all the ingredients and mix well. Knead the mixture till completely combined.
2. Form the mixture into meat balls and set aside
3. In a large saucepan, tip in the butter and heat through till melted. Add the meatballs to the... - 39.4722
Microwave Swedish Meatballs
1. In a bowl, slightly beat the eggs and stir in bread crumbs and milk.
2. In a microwave oven, place a bowl and add butter into it. Stir in onion and cook it on HIGH (9) for about 2 minutes until the onions turn translucent.
3. Stir cooked... - 47.5427
Fried Swedish Meatballs
Swedish Meatballs is simply by far the most delicious meatball preparation I have come across. Serve the Swedish Meatballs for the next party, I am sure your guests will not be able to resist it! - 32.2047
Swedish Meatballs In Soup
This tasty Swedish Meatballs preparation is simply delicious. I end up making this almost every alternate day as my children are in love with this dish. Try this brilliant Swedish Meatballs recipe. - 42.9235
Dry Spice Swedish Meatballs
Try this alluring Swedish Meatballs recipe. An easily prepared beef recipe, this Swedish Meatballs is a dish which you will always love to serve in your parties. - 45.0064
Fragrant Swedish Meatballs
Beat eggs slightly and add milk and bread crumbs.
Cook onion in butter on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until soft.
Add to egg mixture along with beef and spices.
The mixture will be soft.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Cook meatballs on HIGH (9) for 10 minutes;... - 43.7217
Swedish Meatballs For Party
Mix thoroughly beef, pork, onion, bread crumbs, parsley, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, the Worcestershire sauce, egg and milk.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Shape mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into balls.
In large skillet, slowly brown and cook meatballs... - 44.108
"Combine ground round steak, egg, milk, crumbs, onion, salt and sugar with spices; mix lightly.
Shape into small balls; brown in skillet in small amount of hot fat.
Mix bouillon, garlic powder and dillweed; pour over meatballs.
Simmer, covered, for 30 min-... - 39.3691